It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Close up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey folks came across a link with a pretty interesting photograph which if it is genuine is a good close up of UFO, well from the underside anyways, i'll admit it doesnt give away much but it's an interesting piece anyways, it was also taken just a few miles from where i live and was quite a well known photograph in Scotland at the time.

Here's the link guys.

www.ufoevidence.org...

also check out the story andc the photo from the Canadian airpilot, good image and credible witness at this link (box on the right hand side is the one i'm talking about)

www.hyper.net...

enjoy!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That looks like the bottom of a lightup pen against a glass surface...sorry to be skeptical here, but if a UFO is hovering over me for five full minutes, I'd be taking much better shots than that.

The center piece looks plastic. I'll see if I can find an example of that pen, but it looks like the base....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
it's okay skepticism is what were all here for, you have got a very good point though, if a ufo did appear you would at least try to take a better picture nontheless your opinion is valued!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Skeptics are awesome, they throw out outlandish theory's & never ever have to prove them.
I can see stars & clouds in the background, so is the table suspended up in the air and somehow the pen is floating, attached to it by some anti-gravity effect?!?

Originally posted by behindthescenes
That looks like the bottom of a lightup pen against a glass surface...sorry to be skeptical here, but if a UFO is hovering over me for five full minutes, I'd be taking much better shots than that.

The center piece looks plastic. I'll see if I can find an example of that pen, but it looks like the base....

[edit on 26-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why does the link say "Electric UFO"?

I know I know one liner.- AD

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
true, the stars are clearly visible and so are some of the cloud formations i think, wonder what it is?

Has a lot of light discharge doesn't it

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Skeptics are awesome, they throw out outlandish theory's & never ever have to prove them.
I can see stars & clouds in the background, so is the table suspended up in the air and somehow the pen is floating, attached to it by some anti-gravity effect?!?

Okay, point taken. But does anyone else think this thing looks like a Pokemon ball?

That being said, my pen theory still holds. They could always photoshop the starfield in the background....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think it looks to seamless to be photoshoped, plus who the hell would want to do that anyways it's not as if they were going to make any money out of it were they.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have seen this picture before a while ago. It was on some sort of documentary on TV reference UFOs. I cant remember the program as i said it was a while ago. What i do remember is this picture being studied by some of the top people in the business who all verified that this picture was indeed what appeared to be the real thing. They showed how they came to the conclusion and showed it under different filters etc etc

Im sure this pic was also mentioned in the UK UFO Magazine which is sadly not around anymore

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In my imagination I can see that it could be the underside of a Ufo craft, however I just do not trust it because there is only 'one' picture. If I saw something like this I would be producing alot more than one picture. I am sorry but I just do not think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I remember this photo too. It was taken around about the time the Bonnybridge flap was coming into full gear. There was another set of photos around that time as well. Some guy fishing near a Loch spotted a UFO and luckily had his camera with him. I think he took two photos and the top of the craft had changed shape in the second one. Went to Bonnybridge myself to try to spot a UFO. Spotted one, ( a big one ) then left in a hurry. Scarey stuff when your on your own in the middle of nowhere.ps. Did they have photoshop in the early nineties?

[edit on 26-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think there might have been a photoshop back then, even if there wasn't there would have been another piece of software that would do a similar job to photoshop. As for the image itself i'm not entirly sure when it was taken but i found another page which might interest some of you:

oriharu.net...

it's about the same image, but has some more information and a few diagrams as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The picture was taken in 1991, so it has likely made a few rounds.

I have seen this type of craft before....sory...no pictures. The lights around the one in this picture are more coloured, but considering where the picture was taken, that would explain some of it.

I also saw that craft stop for a few seconds, then bolt out into space in a streak of light. It lit up the clear star filled sky like a bolt of lightning with an orange hue.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think what's interesting is the two flashing lights seen over by the pylons just before the craft came into view. I've heard many UFO & abduction stories where witnesses have seen lights flashing from nearby pylons, radio & TV masts etc. just before, or at the start of the sighting..

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry man I did'nt mean to bounce all over your theory, anythings possible. The picture is just so weird I wish there was more images of it at different distances.

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Originally posted by wildone106

Okay, point taken. But does anyone else think this thing looks like a Pokemon ball?

That being said, my pen theory still holds. They could always photoshop the starfield in the background....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting, but as usual, where is the original image, and why is there only one? As usual, the investigators don't seem to understand what evidence is. So that's another potentially good case lost due to a poor investigation.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I personally like the image, fair play there are not any more pictures, but it doesn't stop me wondering about it, i would also like to who how exactly anyone analyzed the image and what was their exact conclusion on the image.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
I personally like the image, fair play there are not any more pictures, but it doesn't stop me wondering about it, i would also like to who how exactly anyone analyzed the image and what was their exact conclusion on the image.

Well, that's what irks me. Why can't they release the original so the whole community (including many fine image analysts) can have a go?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
what do you mean release the original exactly, the photograph is the original.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why does everyone automatically assume there must be multiple pictures.
What if these people at that time were thinking.. HOLY # WHAT THE HELL?!
If you're too amazed I doubt you'd be snapping shots like a professional journalist lol.

Though I guess it's kinda suspicious that there's only a ''bottom-up'' picture of the ufo.

[edit on 26/7/07 by -0mega-]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join