It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
HOLD IT, please stop the bickering and sniping. This is one of the best threads on the subject (IMHO) and it should not be derailed by one taking offense at another's opinion of it.

I removed the "word" and replaced it with "flights of fancy" simply because it has a nicer "tone" to it, and here at ATS we only manage "tone" never edit thought or opinion.

If Yuefo feels this is a waste of intelletual prowess (s)he is certainly free to say so. There was no violation of the TAC here other than a crass word used as a describer of an opinion, a very valid opinion, because it is the opinion of an ATS Member.

That being said the bloody "word" has been repeated/quoted so many times it appears it will now live in infamy.

Springer...

[edit on 7-28-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
You are entitled to an opinion on the OP as to whether it constitutes "intellectual masterbation" contrived for amusement as you claim - well... prove it.

Putting words in my mouth. Not contrived, but yes, for amusement, and there's nothing wrong with that. Along with other reasons, that is why I contribute to ATS. As for proving it, c'mon get real.

I'm sure Springer or whomever will intervene if they feel your amusement through "intellectual masterbation" comment is in keeping with community values of denying ignorance and TAC.

It's really not my pervue to deal with at this point.

...right, subsequent to your notifying Springer.

You are anti-meme? OK. I'm sure there are threads for that or start one that will not interfere-negatively with research that some feel has merit.

Putting more words in my mouth. I've already explained that I simply don't think it's complex, like some grand sociological experiment. But it could be, which is why I said, as I have repeated before, the discussion is warranted.

The offending phrase for you seems to be "intellectual masturbation," but for me it isn't a dig but rather an opine generally. My main interest in this thread has been that "masturbation." I enjoy reading intellectually interesting and well articulated posts, and this thread has produced a bumper crop!

I will desist from further derailment of the thread by making this my final post.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just read your post Springer after that last one got sent. Sniping stopped.

edit: After, not before!

[edit on 7/28/2007 by yuefo]

[edit on 7/28/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Just read your post Springer after that last one got sent. Sniping stopped.

Many thanks...

Now onward with dissection of the meme possibilities. I for one, happen to be in the camp of the memeites. Not saying I am convinced this one is a meme as I still think it has many traits typical to a viral marketing campaign.

That being said, it seems reasonable to me that the memeters WOULD learn from the marketers and up their game would they not? Something to consider?

Springer...

edit: my "froms" keep "forming" grrrrr

[edit on 7-28-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thank you yuefo. Your contributions do have value. I think Springer said it all just fine and I would encourage others to participate in this thread if they feel so inclined.

There is significant data available to support the monitoring notion, of "meme" as indicator... several threads outline this. One problem I am encountering is search related and how many associative cross-links pop-up with the niche I'm working with - the sheer number is huge and narrowing descriptors only goes so far.

The "email" listed over on LM-H's site does raise eyebrows regarding "roles" and facilitation and dates and times and who knew what when.

One would hope a statement of clarification will be forthcoming. I sort of hope it was only a date typo... if not it would seem to be a point of leverage. I found it surprising that LM-H's website is in Canada... and I' ve seen that with several other "groups" one would think of as American. I don't think it is of much significance.

I've been plowing through Van Essen's writings (amongst other connected associates and grad students)... very impressive and leads me to speculate that St. Louis is the "hub" and the study of the "study" (that is citizen researchers learning) performed out here in "the wild" is mixed at a number of levels with computing and it's applications in gaming, informatics and neuromatics in a manner that may obscure the underlying still ill-defined "real" reason.

The "mistakes" and "Ah-hah" moments are so metered to seem as if a script is being executed sometimes with unintended consequences. I still can't be sure "they want to be caught" or not and how that may be a part in the larger picture.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 28-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks V. Well, I hardly thought I'd immediately be making another post to this thread.
But I just googled this, and although it isn't an exact match, one letter is. Is there more going on here than had I assumed? An overarching cultural inculcation of some sort? Or am I just thinking about this too much and "reading in" more than is warranted? I'm starting to wonder. I'm confused.

telcontar.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Perhaps contact the T-Shirt sales site? Ask where the artwork came from? I'm of the opinion at the moment that the "characters" and even the drones themselves are a "Red Herring" of sorts that do add effectively to "the network" phenomenon and "brings in" many folks that may otherwise not have had an interest.

Instead of drones it could have been any other "idea" that would be "picked up" by the "network" and spread. The notion that this is an "insert" void to be filled (caret) and replicated as in the meaning of "meme" does have some attraction...

What I think might not be so far fetched is the notion that "meme" is the idea or "meme" to be spread and replicated (it's a rare and easy word to find that has only really been introduced "en masse" since this drone business started), that sounds bizzare but it may be true and only an element of a larger experimental information platform.

If this were infomation warfare research it could well define the breadth and scope of "idea" penetration which in the super-culture of the Net could be used as a guide for future more refined research episodes and techniques.

I do believe that games are involved (video games) peripherally and should the mystery be discovered and the process "outted" then that could be a wonderful public cover and future recruitment mode and dollar generator all the while obscuring the parallel and real underlying research that some "unknown" may wish to pursue.

Drones may "go away" but I think they may be replaced by a different but similar data "weapons test" that would be refined an order of magnitude beyond the current level of sophistication. I hope I am wrong.

These sorts of research methods are unethical and manipulative by current academic and scholarly practices... and it's huge... the day before yesterday it was only 54 countries, today 61 (I'm going to stop counting)... I have some non-English language skills but the "pile" is beyond the scope of an individual. Suffice it to say it has gone "global" in a fairly short time, spread almost exclusively via the Net, save for a couple of reinforcing "radio" spot-lights.

I'm working a larger "proof", but I doubt folks would like the number of links involved and esoteric-associations and very-deep research papers, and symposium presenations and speaker lists which is far more extensive than I have provided to those members I've shared my research with to date. I can't prove a single thing... yet.

If it's a "network-information-research-thing" then "big time" computing and several very smart folks are calling the tune to which "Isaac" and the two Chads (I found an extra Chad hanging associatively, a common name) and Rajman dance. I'll post it as soon as I can prove it to myself and have it fact-checked and confirmed by others.

I was hoping the whole thing was traceable to a single responsible indivdual... that appears more unlikely as time passes. I hope LM-H graces us all with an explanation of the "date issue" with the last "Isaac" email. Either way it may help... or be more as one member put it rather well, more "chaff".

Then again it could be of a more coincidental and less integrated nature... time should tell.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 28-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The OP seems to engage in the activity for which person decries in this situation if you ask me?

It appears that some are desperate to avoid the idea of aliens and alien technology so much so that they develop eloborate hoaxes to out the story.

Is the story 100% true? No. It does not have to be to have relevance but remember that it is only told from the limited perspective of a few people only slightly involved.

It exists to influence people but not for monetary gain which seems an obcession of many. Believe it or not, money is not the end game here but control of that which really matters, namely being humanity.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
..........I just jumped into this, but it seems to relate to Biblical passages;
"Meant to be bought and sold like unreasoning animals...",
"...up to now everyone was getting in by violence, and by violence everyone was getting in....",
"The whole world was/is under your spell (Babylon)",
"The kings of the world have comitted fornication with her.... (Babylon/harlot)",
"Rules beside the abundant waters (Nations, languages....(Babylon)",

......and what puzzeles me regarding a qoute from Jesus-"...to you I explain the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, to the rest I speak in parables, Lest they see and perceive, hear and understand, their sins be forgiven and they be converted."

The words "Mystery Babylon" (or "Babylon Mystery", in Revelation.

"Serve Babylon or perish"--(Old Testament)....
"....will cause everyone to be branded on the right hand or forehead with a number that stands for a certain man (there is need for a little wisdom here. It is the number of a certain man and the number is 666 (or 616)
(I believe the 'certain man' is a political leader of any sort. NOT Julius Ceasar or Ronald Reagan)
"And He will cause the beast to hate the prostitute (Babylon) and strip her of her clothes." (Adulterated concepts/processes)

She rides the Scarlet Dragon.... has a golden winecup "filled with the filth of her fornication." (I read a passage in the Old Testament that read something specifically like , ........GOD said he dropped her 'winecup'
A passage in the Old Testament referring to Babylons "DAIS"

(A passage directed at the King of Babylon..... Never again will you arise and fill the Earth with cities/(some translation uses the word 'tyrants' in place of 'cities').
[Incidentally, regarding archeatypes, St. Paul preached in an area where the godess of fertility was worshipped, and a TV documentary mentioned that area had been devastated by unsound agricultural practices. Seems since our systems have roots in Babylonian, Jewish, English, Christian, Roman law, among others, and at least Greek philosophy, the dependence on adulterated/misleading concepts has a place in a Biblical prophesy stating ("The time has come to destroy those who are destroying the Earth" )]. This countrys official 'Republican-Democracy' seems to have the determination to intrinsically spin-off from the obvious a very educated fashion by making what could be seen as token efforts to address ecological difficulties. (For example. Stating that monoculturalization of what were once pristine forests "...offers habitat to wildlife' when it's known that complex ecosystems offer a variety of habitat that are completely eliminated by monoculturalization. Or, to assemble a couple quotes from industrial leaders. "The American public loves big-cars. Why are they buying small-cars. There's no PROFIT in small cars). And in the last two weeks, the American auto-industry responded to a potential Government enactment to require 35 mpg minimum fuel consumption with, in effect;
"They won't buy the cars". (Incidentally, New Jersey mentioned attempting enactment of a law requiring even the banning of 'imported'-cars that did not fit the 35 mpg rule).
I apologise for my syntax. I could not master 'grammar-science", and the face that I could not master the capacity for remembering "chapter and verse" in quoting the Bible. But I suppose taht anyone who has read that book in this vein would recognise the passages. (Also, this thread seems to relate to the fact that we're being somewhat mislead, and I believe I haven't deviated from that).
Just thought of something else regarding the word "antichrist"
A passage in Daniel refers to a word translated differently in different translations.
'the lost one'
'son of perdition'
'son of sin'
'lost Jacob'
'the wicked one'
'the adversary'
'the evil one'............and in reference to 'the adversary', this system is governed as

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

telcontar.net...

Glad you and Vic worked it all out... Two heads are better than one. Especially if you can find your own "devil's advocate" to keep you honest.

I noticed on the bottom of the page link that the last time the designs were updated was May 2006...

On another note, I am waiting to hear from Springer if it is now possible to cross check dates (with the server upgrades), but it is my hope to create some sort of comparison post where the dates of Drone release threads compared to 'real news' I also plan to include corresponding information regarding the 'fallen venus' 'meme' that has also been released upon the population at the same time regarding Brittany, Paris and now Lindsey... Which i think may be another distraction released on the people. Sounds similar to your plans Vic.

One problem though. I feel that ATS is at the forefront of the discussion of this 'meme' and because of which, our discussion seems to have possibly altered the course of events. Even this thread is probably changing the furture outcome, that is, if 'someone' is behind this. I don't know, perhaps we have them on the ropes.
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I apologise for my inadequacy in recalling/understanding/managing numbers of characters, and this is an attempt to finish my previous post.

The word 'adversary' referring to 'antichrist' also relates to a passage from St.Paul who stated that; "There are to be no arguments, controversy or competition among you". It's a tenet of our 'public education' that we're an adversarial system, based on 'adversarial' law. (I couldn't find the word 'competition' in 'Strongs Concordance'. ) I also remember St. Paul as saying; "Any who repeatedly teaches that religion is infinitely better that athletics will be doing good."
I remember a passage where Jesus said; "Woe to the lawyers. They took the keys to the kingdom of Heaven/knowledge (another translation), didn't go in themselves and wouldn't let anybody else in."
There's reference to 'we wrestle not with flesh but "The powers of evil in high places".
Controlling the public mind as to the kind of 'progress' we make as a world or collection of societies seems obvious to everyone. Qualifying the correct calibre seems insurmountable. (The beast arises from 'the botomless-pit'). There's a passage in the New Testament that 'sez:
"The spirit that does not confess that Jesus is the Christ is the antichrist"

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
"keep you honest.

I noticed on the bottom of the page link that the last time the designs were updated was May 2006...

On another note, I am waiting to hear from Springer if it is now possible to cross check dates (with the server upgrades), but it is my hope to create some sort of comparison post where the dates of Drone release threads compared to 'real news' I also plan to include corresponding information regarding the 'fallen venus' 'meme' that has also been released upon the population at the same time regarding Brittany, Paris and now Lindsey... Which i think may be another distraction released on the people. Sounds similar to your plans Vic.

One problem though. I feel that ATS is at the forefront of the discussion of this 'meme' and because of which, our discussion seems to have possibly altered the course of events. Even this thread is probably changing the furture outcome, that is, if 'someone' is behind this. I don't know, perhaps we have them on the ropes.
DocMoreau

I like honest. I'd never even considered anything about the "Fallen Venus" aspect... go figure, I read what you just wrote and thought of "geographic locations". Lots of stuff "going on"... matching frequency to attention span and news cycles.

Study can change result values unless the actual study is designed to study that in particular. Look back, go to the source, create a timeline, associate data clusters to the timeline and see what shakes loose. It's all a bit messy really as such, who knows?

I haven't found anything "alien" about this yet, and as some will know I am a believer both in "alien" and the "scuzziness" of human nature.

I'm McLate I have to run, back later,

Vic

[edit on 29-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Seems that this is another attempt to harvest the momentum of this event to aid someone else's agenda. It reminds me of the kids in larger cities that grab hold of a trolly or a bus to be pulled across town with only minimum personal effort.

There's a lot of speculation here, just as there is on our own threads, but no real proof of anything.

And as a side note, did you read the part where the poster opines that the "artist" used a 15foot by 10 foot canvas to create the original drawings, and then shrunk them to fit? Meaning that the hoaxer purposely created some "art" that couldn't be appreciated, just for his/her own amusement.

Here we have what appears to me to be another in a long line of people creating explanations to fit with preconceived ideas.

I'm not saying this person is wrong, just that the evidence so far presented has no more substance, and less art, than the original Isaac story.

Yes, I agree. There are some interesting observations in this article: but nothing that revolutionary. In some ways, his theories throw up more questions than answers. If, as the author assumes, the fonts used in the art/technical drawings would cost many thousands of $$ to create - along with the 15x10 ft originals, how/why would a private individual go to such lenghs to perperate an internet hoax? If not a private individual, then surely the finances needed could only originate form either a large corporation, some sort of well-funded cult, or a government body. Which again raises the question: why?

J.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The OP seems to engage in the activity for which person decries in this situation if you ask me?

It appears that some are desperate to avoid the idea of aliens and alien technology so much so that they develop eloborate hoaxes to out the story.

I'm not positive I understand this entire post, but I do recall that the premise of this thread is that the drones ARE fake. There are other threads where you can 'join the cult,' if you are so inclined, or to argue whether these are real or not. We're not here arguing whether they are real; they're not. That premise is simply a 'working theory.' IF THEY ARE NOT REAL, then what's going on here? Why, and so forth. If someone wants to start another thread with the opposite premise: IF THE DRONES ARE REAL, then what's going on here? Why, and so forth. Feel free. Some posting here may participate there; some may not. Ain't freedom of choice wonderful?

On another note, I think the word 'meme' is as offensive as other 'm' words used here as of late. Even Outrageo is rolling his eyes at the word. It went stale fast; I think so, too. But the idea that someone is studying the propagation of ideas via the Internet is a valid one. If you want to use a sentence to describe it instead of a word, okay. Given all the ideas presented as possibilities, this remains high on the list.

Several have suggested financial gain is an aspect of this. I do not disagree, but where is the financial gain? These guys have to be very patient. We'r the impatient ones where they keep laying out the trail. I hope following the money becomes easier pretty soon, and if that's it I do admire these guys for withholding springing their trap for as long as they have.

The characters are still throwing me. If the drones had appeared withoiut characters the analysis would at least be smoother. But the presence of characters has thrown us off onto wild tangents thet, for me, defy credibility. It doesn't make sense to me to put in that variable unless it is to intentionally confuse the issue.

[edit on 7/29/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I've been plowing through Van Essen's writings (amongst other connected associates and grad students)... very impressive and leads me to speculate that St. Louis is the "hub" and the study of the "study" (that is citizen researchers learning) performed out here in "the wild" is mixed at a number of levels with computing and it's applications in gaming, informatics and neuromatics in a manner that may obscure the underlying still ill-defined "real" reason.

The "mistakes" and "Ah-hah" moments are so metered to seem as if a script is being executed sometimes with unintended consequences. I still can't be sure "they want to be caught" or not and how that may be a part in the larger picture.

Thanks, Kaminski,

I think your points deserve another star . . . maybe I'm influenced by the excellent points you have sent by U2U's too. Sounds like you and spice have been working overtime on this with very fruitful results.

I don't know if they want caught, or not. I think at some point, they do . . . at least within their heart of hearts. Otherwise, their 'brilliance' and egos don't get as stroked.

Let me see where my 'gut' is at present . . .

1. I still think there's SOME conceivable POSSIBILITY that there IS SOME authentic UFO type technologies involved though that seems increasingly less likely given all that's been pointed out. Perhaps the only UFO related stuff are the computers, the networks, the analysis etc. involved . . . and/or perhaps the topics including the drones . . . as some sort of sociological precursor study or whatever such.

2. I'm inclined to think it would take a team to mount such a diversity of stuff on such a scale.

3. I'm still puzzled by the diversity of authentic sounding witnesses over such a wide geographic area.

4. I do think the meme propagating issue is at least a very significant component if not central theme of the project. They MUST be studying this issue intensely even if that is not the major goal and cause of the project.

5. I think they MUST be studying that issue intensely because sooner or later . . . whether due to W von Braun's 1973/74 predicted scheduled war with ET; the shadow government outting the whole thing for globalist goals, reasons; the "ET's" outting things for globalist goals, reasons . . . regardless, this would be such a gold mine of potentially priceless sociological; political; governmental; mob control; population control; value orientation groups control factors and issues--they'd be fools not to take advantage of it whether that's why the whole project exists, or not.

6. Seems to me highly likely that the sociological study factors virtually HAD to be part of the plan before it began to be implemented. I think your efforts, VK have surfaced that some real heavy-weights are involved . . . a collection of well connected heavy-weights . . . Assuming your data on all that is quite accurate and your inferences logical and sound as they seem to be . . . then the sociological study issues MUST have been designed in or at least carefully thought out and anticipated ahead of time.

7. HYPOTHESIS . . . what would the purpose, goal of such a study be?

8. I think that SOME biggies on that score would be:

(A) How fast will DISCLOSURE propagate through the culture

(B) in what ways

(C) to what ends with

(D) which of each diverse value orientations?

(E) What kinds of "evidence" will have what sorts of effects?

(F) What kinds of 'proffered,' 'appearing' technologies will have what influences on citizen responses?

(G) What are the effects of the complexities of the technologies vs simplistic, sleek appearing technologies?

(H) What behaviors of the machines will generate what types of responses, curiosities, fears?

(I) Who will be the true believers and who will be the true-believer-naysayers?

(J) What will their stances and probable actions be?

(K) How many other individuals of their social networks will they influence in what directions to what degrees and results?

(L) Who will be the most "infectuous" agents of the memes?

(M) Who will be the most naturally immune to the memes?

(N) Who will be useful idiots with respect to the memes?

(O) How much will the memes soften up the public gestalt, zeitgeist, archetypes toward support of the global tyrannical government of enslaved serfs?

(P) How much can such meme propagation be counted on to not just soften up the populace toward the global tyrannical government but actually grease the skids and wholesale move the public zeitgeist toward that end?

#############

I'm sure there are some more likely questions we could all come up with that the perpetrators might likely have had in mind to begin with. But I think the above are at least worth some pondering and discussion.

Any other such questions?

Which of the above questions would most likely have the most interest of the perpetrators?

Cheers.

edit to fix a plural

[edit on 29/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Believe it or not, money is not the end game here but control of that which really matters, namely being humanity.

I think that this point above is EXACTLY A MAJOR FEATURE of the whole project regardless of what it's truest nature turns out to be in terms of whether the craft are "real," tangible and UFO technologies, or not.

Control is always a CHIEFEST OF GLOBALIST GOALS . . . just witness Shrillery Klintoon every time she opens her mouth.

And research yielding valuable data on various control issues would certainly be a keen interest of the perpetrators.

On the one hand we have some character somewhere claiming that the craft can even open stargates and whisk unsuspecting victims off to some far planet for a zoo, experiment, evacuation, food bin or whatever.

On the other hand, we have a host of earnest characters insisting it's all a marketing ploy with some extra hobby hours at a CGI computer.

I find both extremes more than a little hard to swallow. But I think somewhere between those two parameters the truth must lie.

Now closest to which end certainly remains to be seen. imho.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
TheOP seems to engage in the activity for which person decries in this situation if you ask me?

by Schuyler I'm not positive I understand this…

Oh, I understand it alright: denyTSQ is trying to say he/she thinks that since I am pontificating so much on the premise of the OP that I am “meme”-ing, perhaps Isaac himself!

I’m flattered, naturally, but, nah – ‘taint so. I don’t blame deny nor anyone else for that matter for flinging a few darts around though. At this stage of the game, frustration abounds, and the occasional finger-pointing is inevitable. I don’t mind as long as we don’t reduce ourselves here to the mudslinging “CGI/Not CGI” banter that seems to take over some of the other threads every few pages.

Schuyler is right, of course: we’re merely exploring a “Working Theory”. We indeed wish to know (if they are not real – a significant qualifier) what is “going on here”. This thread is just one possible alternative and is grounded in a fundamental idea that *cringe* viral “meme” pre-conceived motivators may be at work.

It’s merely a presupposition of sorts; we’re postulating that, if this is not real (i.e., a “hoax”), the perpetrator(s) have an ulterior motive. Part of this motivation may be to take advantage of the “group think” expressed in this forum (and similar lesser venues) to be ultimately utilized for an as-yet to be determined purpose.

by Schuyler
Several have suggested financial gain is an aspect of this. I do not disagree, but where is the financial gain?

Ah-ha! The suggestion that there be financial gain was only ONE potential result. As indicated previously, the financial gain may come later – much later (if at all) once the book, screenplay, video game scripting, or other media consumable has gone through the creative/generative/publishing rigmarole.

BUT, let’s consider some NON-monetary incentives: what if it IS only part of a hungry doctoral student’s work-in-progress? Sure – upon completion of ½ dozen years or so of graduate study, assuming successful completion. The candidate MAY realize an increase in financial gain via this ‘case study’ – but the immediate financial rewards are nil. Been ‘on campus’ lately? Well, I can tell you that friends ‘in the dorm’ who may be computer science majors, sociology majors, etc. may be “lending a hand” to kick this exercise off. And – what’s the hurry? Sure – we’re impatient; we want the dastardly deed-doers uncovered – and pronto! But perhaps they are no particular hurry whatsoever – next semester, or next year is fine. Heck, the dissertation committee hasn’t even been formed yet – could be 2 or 3 years!

Don’t like the crazy, lazy student idea? No problem. Try this one: A think tank. You know who I mean: The Rand Corporation, Center for Urban Policy Research, The CATO Institute, The Center for Democracy and Technology, the Geospatial Information and Technology Association - just to name a few are notorious for conducting “blind surveys” and similar research projects IN ADVANCE of any funding. Why? So they have something to sell later. So they gain the upper hand in populace-psyche. So they increase their viability quotient with the government institutions who are their main clients. For internal socio-absorption analyses, and many other reasons. Some of these are (rather obscure) not-for-profit organizations. I’m not saying by any stretch that this is what’s going on here – only that they are POSSIBLE non-financial reasons for doing so. Oh yes: these guys are in no particular hurry either. The impatience is ours alone – they may not be feeling any of it. In fact, to them, the longer this goes on WITHOUT a resolution, the better (and more) “data” they get. Nothing like a “new drone” to stoke the fire, eh?

by SchuylerThe characters are still throwing me. If the drones had appeared withoiut characters the analysis would at least be smoother. But the presence of characters has thrown us off onto wild tangents thet, for me, defy credibility.

Yup – I feel your pain buddy (in fact, since I know you’ve responded several times to my character analysis reports in the other threads, I REALLY know how you feel on this one). You may recall that in one or more of the other threads I posted some graphics/screen shots of software available that are easy font-generators. Playing with a freeware version of one for a bit I was able to create a few rudimentary ‘alien-looking’ characters in a few minutes. It’s not rocket science by any means, and I think if any of us put our mind to it, we could create a couple dozen such funny characters in a long day or so. Toss in a few pals with a little more CGI/PSe experience, maybe an artsy type to ‘clean the curves’ of your font a bit – I think a cool new font could be created and applied to the other graphics inside one weeks time - tops. Again – not saying this is what’s really happening – only that I think it’s feasible.

“But the presence of characters has thrown us off onto wild tangents that, for me, defy credibility.” Mr. Schuyler - I would submit that “throwing us off into wild tangents” is part of the plan! Such an adjunct doesn’t defy credibility. Imho it LENDS additional credibility. Remember that this MAY NOT be an exercise expedited to an end to satisfy us – the unwitting and hapless victims of a ruse. Rather, the entire ‘package’, including the funky characters (or perhaps especially the characters) is part of “the plan”.

Nevertheless, I agree completely with one other aspect of your sentiment: What do they mean? Although you know we spent an inordinate amount of time (and others continue to do so (often duplicating our early efforts) to match the font to other foreign languages, to ancient texts, to fictional characters, to runes and glyphs of all kinds. No match. I don’t think there is one. You’ll remember I consulted some of the top linguists on the planet on this – all came back negative.

Clearly – and I think several here have felt likewise – the characters must still “mean something”. OK – so they don’t belong to any sci-fi races, Asians, or lost civilizations of Earth. Let’s assume for a moment that someone HAS gone through the trouble to create the font characters. If it was me, when I was done, I wouldn’t just plaster them all over the drones and ‘documents’ haphazardly. The plan is too elegant for that shoddiness, the artwork and execution too precise, the science too well thought-out. No – the characters mean something all right. I think instead of linguists we may want to try cryptographers – such as Elonka and “Isaac” and their ilk as found in the OP.

A cryptographer may be able to help us discover the key – the hidden correlation of characters to a known font set (not necessarily English). If we can discover such a correlation we might be able to unlock the tools needed for a translation. Not sure what the script would ultimately tell us – but I’m betting it won’t be “Eat at Joe’s!”

Thank you all once again for your thoughtful commentary and insightful observations…

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bo XianI still think there's SOME conceivable POSSIBILITY that there IS SOME authentic UFO type technologies involved.

Oh how I wish this were so, Bo!

You’re other points (all well-taken):

1: It’s possible (SOME UFO technology involved), but, imo, with plausibility that is inversely proportional to the clock…
2: Yes, a team is likely, with a leader and a few lieutenants.
3: Authentic-sounding witnesses? Why would their dispersal puzzle you?
4: Agreed: “Meme-ness” is a core competency in this.
5: I have no doubt the perpetrators are hanging on every syllable written, esp. at ATS.
6: Agreed – The best results come from the best laid-out plans. Substantial forethought is paramount here.
7: Purpose? Got me on this one… I’m still rolling the dice (see my post re: Schuyler above for a few ideas).
8: Some of your conjecture:
A-D: Disclosure propagation; quite realistic, imo.,
E-J: Cause&Effect/Behaviors/Beliefs/Reactions; excellent methodology to yield the answers you seek.,
K: Quantifiable Influence; YES! This data is very valuable for social engineers.
L-N: The Who’s; Bo – this is the meme-ites personified…
O: Soft Serf Slaves; The NOW/elitists, to the extent they exist, would be very interested in this, of course.
P: Softening, cont.; Yup – a quite reasonable raison d’etre – this one may be it, Bo…

On the one hand we have some character somewhere claiming that the craft can even open stargates and whisk unsuspecting victims off to some far planet for a zoo, experiment, evacuation, food bin or whatever.

On the other hand, we have a host of earnest characters insisting it's all a marketing ploy with some extra hobby hours at a CGI computer.

I find both extremes more than a little hard to swallow. But I think somewhere between those two parameters the truth must lie.

Well, Bo – welcome to the club. You’ve defined our problem quite pungently…

Sure is nice to read all of your brain dumps, my friends… This is good stuff…

[edit on 7/29/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great post Outrageo. I'm no Bletchley Park-type but has anyone tried steganographic analysis? Could that be done without the originals? Hmmm. Got an Alias Wavefront seat? $$$$$

Messages can be encoded subtley into graphics that's a fact. I don't know a darn thing about that sort of graphic-masked-crypto what with turning off colours, inversions, etc. I think that may be a bunch of work. Totally beyond me... perhaps the characters offer value too.

I came to "the party" late and a detailed timeline of events is something I do not possess. It has been suggested that there are sites of which I am unfamilar that may have other unique data and that a timeline might be reverse engineered. A calendar of What, Who, When and Where might be of use.

A Bennett link? Search term "Ping". Ever hear of "Donald Menzel"? Might be a few Donnies in the brook.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

. . . brain dumps . . .

Yeah. I enjoy them, too.

Thanks for your kind words.

I think your analysis is rather apt. I certainly don't have any better.

I wonder . . . partly just for fun . . . and partly to throw monkey wrenches in the works of folks I . . . deplore . . . NWO etc. . . .

How could we filter, distill, . . . the likelihoods . . . and then . . . turn their expectations and probabilitiles on their ears?

At some level, it's more than a little annoying to be jerked around like this by folks who are treating a lot of very fine people as idiot rats in a maze.

Seems to me . . . the perps may well need their own maze for a taste of their own medicine.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join