It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey Sys,

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Reyes affair!

And keep reminding all our Folks:

The A.R.C. stands at the ready, able to sort through facts from fantasy at a moment's notice.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Hey Sys,

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Reyes affair!

And keep reminding all our Folks:

The A.R.C. stands at the ready, able to sort through facts from fantasy at a moment's notice.

Hi Klat , The ARC was never meant to be a real group as a DRT. Just something to serve as a thorn in their side when we were outnumbered at OMF, and merely returned their own arguments back to them in a coherently logical and convincing manner and leave accumulated info like Dronehoax.com, my library, and even OMFs expert thread which stands unscathed to date. It was for fun mostly, me the chairman, you appointing yourself as sgt at arms, all fun, a lampooning, as it were.
I hope you didn't take it that seriously. I didn't think you believed anything I said anyway, if that last post at UCB was correct. If not, you could certainly have found someone else in liu of using my name as a comparison.
But that's alright old friend, that's alright.... Now,...on Reyes, I will leave that alone, unless I hear its televised and some elevation relevant to this thread. I plan enjoying the holidays and some time on the wiki leaks matter.
You have a great holiday.

Sys

edit on 11-12-2010 by Sys_Config because: addendum

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, well, well...

How's this idea? The drones were(are) ACTUAL flying craft but NOT alien or any other hocus pocus but instead viral precursors to a newly developed flying machine. It was merely undergoing testing in various rural and urban environments.

"Impossible", you say? Consider this: Aren't the Asians notorious for taking American ingenuity and making it better-faster-cheaper? Think televisions, wireless devices, economy cars, robotics, animation, etc. The list goes on and on...

Take a look at the following video - especially the middle and end explanations on propulsion, flying surfaces, and CO$T. While doing so, compare it to some of the components visible in our beloved (despised) Isaac Drones. Have the Japanese done it again?

edit on 10/28/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

My dearest fellow ATS brothers and sisters: You are the best and brightest of all truth-seekers. Your intellect and skills of observation are unparalleled in the web-universe of Planet Earth – and those special characteristics are now being taken flagrant advantage of – and have been for months.

Was this supposed to be serious? I would say it is full of biased clueless people who think they know everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Who cares!?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

No, it was tongue-in-cheek, an expression, a pseudo-compliment. I can try to explain this and simplify it for you further if you'd like. My guess is such an exercise would prove futile, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Take care, and good luck...

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join