It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Intriguing write-up, Sys. You're boundless energy and dauntless gumshoe perseverance are bound to shake the memeness from these claustrophobes yet!

Goota Love it:

He then says in letter to Bruce..
""It never occurred to me that anyone would use their inclusion in our show to cast any doubt onto the drones authenticity."

This is so patently false and inane for one in his business because, that's the first things people will think and did..they said :aha viral!

They may be a hoax--it's ultimately a matter of faith for many--but the fact that the drones are discussed...is only a testament to their hold on my imagination."

and...
"This is how good liars mix half truth and half lies and omissions , Its the essence of their business in sci fi, even some journalism and PR when doing damage control.
But to say he never thought anyone would think that is an insult to everyone! But its a good way to avoid being called a liar..."

Quite revealing, eh?:
"His writers did not remove the name Isaac until that episode was shot.
It was in play all along. "

If this is an accurate transcription, then the proverbial foot is dangling quite conspicuously out of some rather gaping mouth parts, hmmm?

Ahhh... exposure... Ain't it grand?!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi Outrageo, your post got hung up so bringing it down. Thank you for your support. You always were there for me..a good anchor in stormy waters..With Dronehoax.com at my signature its easy to refer to newbies to a really objective lay of what transpired.
all the analysis by the forums members and experts is there.
In the meantime we can pile it on here as we go along.
Cheers

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Outrageo, this is the Link that describes The last minute Isaac Change to Abraha,
His asst writer describes some of the agonizing moments as well.

www.fox.com...

At the beginning of production on this episode there was still uncertainty as to our fate — would we receive an order for more episodes to complete the season? As it turns out, we learned the good news on the last night of the episode’s production — Friday, October 24th! After hearing from FOX and WBTV, the producers informed the cast and crew on the set during the shooting of the future scene ....

AT the same time, as evidence of Mkting , the current Believers aka DRT, have been pushing this along with a member
Leviathan, lev, who had maintained his own blog Livyatan
with drone samples remarkably similar to the episode that aired in December 2008. The following is a composite of his work, in the black rectangle and the SCC episode Shot.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66e22ef1bbef.jpg[/atsimg]
for a better justice view click below

Note from Natalie Chaidez, one of the Leading SCC writer's and asst. , statements the shooting stopped on October 24, 2008. And Lev suddenly took his site down on October 28th 2008
The episode did not air until mid [b]December[/b] How did he manage to secure that particular variation on the node, not to mention likenesses with his own drones like here.Did Josh kiss Lev and borrow them, are they "Kissin Cousins" too?. Will they come out the closet?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21c4400f560f.jpg[/atsimg]Thanx for this one DR.Dil Master Archiver of the ARC.
Unless of course he, Lev, had been there all along.
So where does that leave us with the famous Drone Research team then, with mysterious financing, and Administrators and Pis who all live at or near the crime scene continue to promote the hoax--albeit--rather muted as of late?
Just what kind of research and investigation, is this? they've done more to help blur and run interference shelter the hoaxers and obviously accomplices, than anything else. What could motivates them to continue that posture?

LMH was on last night, on C2C with Georgie, and I fell asleep. No D words as best I know.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A poster Rdilla, that means squirrel in Spanish, at another site asked why won't I leave Lev aka Leviathan alone.
That he has been "rendered" helpless ahahaah..that was good.
I responded..
Rdilla I have an associate who loves squirrels and another Bats..I lost the the bat contact one. She Loved the designs too. Tadara or tarada ..oddly that spelled Ad Art too..wierd..but she is a good people, and threw her in here as an admirer, nothing else.
Great gal. The other is leading a massive campaign to save trees and squirrels and has led worldwide protests against their being weaponized like the dolphins. Can you imagine them trained to carry high explosive nuts and leaving them in civilian areas?

I once told a friend how upset I was I had run over a boy squirrel, and she asked how I knew it was a boy squirrel. why, I heard its nuts crack! I answered

Myspace.com...
Woy the Decoy

I'm afraid I can't leave Lev and the Josh crew alone..not just yet.
Like Josh said .....Iam who Iam ;D
This songs for him
www.youtube.com...

On a totally unrelated note..
As everyone knows by now, I was absolutely Smitten, Smitten I say, by the entire SCC series performance. I'm purchasing the DVD, and recommend it highly before it sells out!
I do hope they bring back that adorable little girl, Mckenzie Smith who played Ms Weavers daughter, Savannah
Here she is an an off set shot in a temple of some kind, buddhist I imagine, or somewhere, that carpet is fabulous. Photo by Thomas the photographer. courtesy of fox blogs.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6c82d2b689.jpg[/atsimg]

Also make sure you write Fox, that if they don't renew the series....
well..we'll just have to have a little talk with Rupert ourselves and remind him about those little mice attacks in at that Australian nursing home.
8-)
Now a bit more of a treat from Thomas Dekker,
www.fox.com...

Lena Headey (Sarah Connor), February 2009
Mackenzie Smith (Savannah Weaver), January 2009
Kelly Leffler (Script Coordinator), February 2009
Shirley Manson (Weaver) and Lena Headey (Sarah Connor), February 2009 I'm swooning here.
Hadley Klein (Media Consultant), January 2009
Jessica Lowery (2nd AD), January 2009 I'm afraid I don't 't know her but very bubbly and cute what is a 2ndAD?
Richard T. Jones (Ellison) and Lena Headey (Sarah Connor), February 2009 ..My heroes.
Well I am going to sleep. now..
ohh the rest of writers and cast/crew here..why there must be 30 -50 people in all!
www.fox.com...
www.fox.com...
www.fox.com...

"I could be narrowed down to one of maybe 30-50 people at best, so I feel reasonably secure." Isaac

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Aww... c'Mon Sys!
:

I once told a friend how upset I was I had run over a boy squirrel, and she asked how I knew it was a boy squirrel. why, I heard its nuts crack!

Well, at least you manage to always inject the wit of self-depracating humor into your abstracts - thanks for that...

BTW - My guess is Young Ms Smith is more likely sitting on a sculpted carpet on the floor of her hotel lobby or some similar venue. What drew you to the Buddhist temple conclusion? The intricate pattern alone? Hmmm - do they typically sell Beanie-adlolescent giraffes in the Buddhist Temple Gift Shoppe?

Isaac a Foxette? Nah...

Guten Nacht!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
hahahaha, I was hoping not many would notice the joke actually,
ahh the carpet..Actually It looked like like she was meditationg, couldn'.t tell where it was at..I loved that little girl acting, reminded me a tad of that poltergeist child in original movie who passed away so young.
The patterns on the carpet did look familiar....I have curtains like that.

Thats why I say unrelated note. and for amusement, however, i wanted to point out the crew members, cast and writers. as I have to field them too, but how their numbers reminded me so much of what Isaac said in that quote, telling a truth and a lie at the same time.

Natalieee Chaidez mentions, she went to mufon at Studio City Ca, between La and Burbank. It was at a unitarian church actually..
She mentioned a hypnosis session, and what I believe she did was go to a lecturer in 2007 I saw in the archive for that year.
www.mufonla.com... home page
www.mufonla.com... studio city mufon meetings archives

Now what struck me though her visit is not mentioned by that mufon chapter, so she prob just sat in the seats taking notes.. Still digging into that because I would have thought she woud contact the state director who is connected with the los gatos headquarters called Opus, that would have done a superbly better job of explaing that whole area in depth. In addition Bill Birnes of Ufo Hunters is a board member
www.opus-net.org...
opus board members.
Oddly, not even DRT contacted Opus or any ufo group out there.and thats the area the hoax took place in and the PIs live, MarsAve lives, and the Raj pole was found.

It looks so much like a bunch of people, who know each other, making believe they don't know each other, whistling and milling around and deliberately not looking where they are supposed to. I find that fascinating.

I forgot to add on that post comparing the Fox scc motif with the Lve one, that not only did lev have almost identical material before the Dec airing of the show produced on October 24, but that levs original site the leviathan group came into existence the day after fox and warner signed their agreement.

Fox Broadcasting greenlit production on August 28, 2006, after Warner Bros. Television hired David Nutter of series xfiles and Roswell
en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: THELEVIATHANGROUP.COM
Created on: 29-Aug-06 Expires on: 29-Aug-09
Last Updated on: 30-Aug-08

imo..these are our people. AW just part of the franchising thats normally done to create mutual synergy and demand. They can't talk even if they wanted too, as they have not just nda but long standing relationships with warners. Thats the goal of a viral. So Lev was in the fix long before Chad and the drone heirs ever showed up first.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey Sys! Still on the hunt, I see. Good for you! At first I thought it would be pointless to pursue this hoax, but if you look at the boards you can see where this case changed a lot of peoples perspectives and tolerance levels. I think it has benefited UFOlogy, if I can use that term. You have an amazing ability to use lateral abstract thought to suss out detail, the likes I have never seen. I am seriously impressed with your work.

I jumped on this early to help expose this for the hoax it was. I also enlisted a good friend, Torvald (I Torvald!), to help put this to bed. I was surprised at the tenacity of the believers when faced with overwhelming evidence. Take a look at the new pole photo's and Torvald's renders again. Look at the double shadow above the insulator on the support guy cable. Little details like that serve to confirm the solution and should, hopefully, move people towards seeing the benefit of CG as a forensics tool.

I think you could sum up this case in the sheer number of "coincidences". You know what I mean?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
RW!!!! wow..its an honor..Torvald is your friend? oMG..what a guy..You boys are incredible..I just read a poster 3rd man at UCb 27 yrs vfx work.., just a minute ago..who was bushwacked by the same coincidental people of the DRT at UCB in the very beginning....it seems to me as an organized campaign they were prepared to stifle all reason..everywher..here at ucb at om ..no accident..planned..

All I can say my dear friend PAYBACK IS A GIRL!! hahahaha.
the hard part we know those who benefitted,,we see the links and use.
We know who outright lied at the corporate and movie level.
The DRT iis now tied for good..like on a leash with that pole. they cannot go anyhere! Zen_anarchist..knocked the LAP out the ballpark with illustrator.
All they can do now is stonewall for the people that financed them.
and we chip, chip, chip, everyday.
You are correct, People now have a more critical eye to pix and witnesses even..that is good..It bought out the worst and the best..I can say the best in us carried the day. Some good did come out of his..

Great to see you..and thank you..I am honored by your words. Truly I am.
Tell Torvald, hello from the Monkey! he will remember me.! haha

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi fellow students of life.

This is my very first post on ATS so forgive me if I mess up. I have searched up and down the threads on Caret, Font and not read anywhere that anyone have come up with others than questions to what that might be.

I've just installed a retro-screensaver on my wife's laptop and today I paid a closer look to what was raining down, I searched the net for the fonts and came up witht these almost identical to the screensaver. I then checked the Drone photos that with the explanation from Isaac had keept me waiting for more news for a while. It's debunked as an hoax now quite a time ago, but I still wanted to share with you what fonts I thought might have been used.

Matrix Code Font v15 by ~lexandr

If someone else has already seen that this might be a connection, please forgive me for being a copycat. -ScepticBeliv3r-

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticBeliv3r
Hi fellow students of life.

This is my very first post on ATS so forgive me if I mess up. I have searched up and down the threads on Caret, Font and not read anywhere that anyone have come up with others than questions to what that might be.

Matrix Code Font v15 by ~lexandr

If someone else has already seen that this might be a connection, please forgive me for being a copycat. -ScepticBeliv3r-

No worries - mate. No apologies needed either. And welcome aboard ATS!

Your idea has been mentioned in other places already - but may be worth revisiting. (you have a bit of catching up to do - hope you're sitting down!)

E.g., You should check out Drone Text Deciphering among several others. If you find anything interesting or new please let us know!

The meme is immortal, it seems...

[edit-fix links]

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

OK...anyone: a bit of help here. Does anybody know what happened to Sys? Have emailed him privately with no answer, which is not like him. I was friends with him as were many of you, so please disclose if you know. Hope he is 100% well and in good health.

Thanks in advance, Klat

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

No, Klat - sorry, though I agree it IS unusual for Sys to step away for this long.

Let me know if you hear anything...

The meme goes on...

p.s. Maybe SYS is close to the truth. You know, incognito, low profile and all that
. Sys is an incurable and relentless investigator. Hope he checks in with something juicy soon!

And the meme goes on...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Isaac has been away for some time, rumors are abound but only rumor as far as I'm aware, and schematics for CARET technology exist.

1986 CARET tech. picture
img441.imageshack.us...

2010 schematic at the UFO congress.
img412.imageshack.us...

These people don't realize what kind of 'hot-potato' David Sereda is holding in terms of knowledge. I do though, and he's not the only person who has been instructed to build it.

Here's a hint, ever wonder where crop formations come from?

Enjoy.

Debunked MY ASS.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by OZFZO]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
A poster Rdilla, that means squirrel in Spanish, at another site asked why won't I leave Lev aka Leviathan alone.
I responded..
Rdilla I have an associate who loves squirrels and another Bats..I lost the the bat contact one. She Loved the designs too. Tadara or tarada ..oddly that spelled Ad Art too..wierd..but she is a good people, and threw her in here as an admirer, nothing else.[edit on 3-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

Can't believe I missed this!

You're right, Sys, I am good people and an admirer of The Meme.

And a former Art School student.

And a designer.

And I like bats. Thus the name I've chosen on ATS: Tadarida. Google it. No hidden meaning in the name, although I do like how your mind works in coming up with Ad Art... nice. Wish I had thought of it myself!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida

I responded..
Rdilla I have an associate who loves squirrels and another Bats..I lost the the bat contact one. She Loved the designs too. Tadara or tarada ..oddly that spelled Ad Art too..wierd..but she is a good people, and threw her in here as an admirer, nothing else.[edit on 3-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

And a designer.

And I like bats. Thus the name I've chosen on ATS: Tadarida. Google it. No hidden meaning in the name, although I do like how your mind works in coming up with Ad Art... nice. Wish I had thought of it myself!

Cheers!

WTF?! That's deliberately ignoring me! That post is from 2009.

Aren't you logical enough to look at the information CURRENTLY being presented?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OZFZO
Isaac has been away for some time, rumors are abound but only rumor as far as I'm aware, and schematics for CARET technology exist.

1986 CARET tech. picture
img441.imageshack.us...

2010 schematic at the UFO congress.
img412.imageshack.us...

These people don't realize what kind of 'hot-potato' David Sereda is holding in terms of knowledge. I do though, and he's not the only person who has been instructed to build it.

Here's a hint, ever wonder where crop formations come from?

Enjoy.

Debunked MY ASS.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by OZFZO]

Fine, bury this, let it die because you don't want to read it or don't care.

Human ignorance will thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I responded..

And a designer.

Cheers!

I admit I am quite late on commenting to Sys' post. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I responded..

And a designer.

Cheers!

I admit I am quite late on commenting to Sys' post. Thanks.

Alright, well enjoy, nice to see people are too lazy to click on to imageshack and compare two images.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Outrageo hugz this Thanksgiving, wish you Doc Moreau , Schyler, and all those who made this journey so exciting and worthy of naming this, no small thanks to yourself. a Viral fantasy.
I believe a consortium of Hollyood makers, Marketing Branding groups like Carat, Wpp, Enfatico, Astro Studios and the like should sponsor children's school trips to the wonderful world of marketing and design. It certainly was an eyeopener for me the amount of work that goes into the miscellany from creation to launch. Which for anyone in marketing and design will tell you its a tedious and complex effort. I would love to appoint Tadarida take me on one of those. She is truly gifted and it would be a learning expeience.

They really are the backbone of literally all we see, hear, taste and feel. There is not a sense, portal , or cell on our being not covered. Did I leave spirit out? Shame on me. That's been pretty well packaged as well, if I may be so bold .Our thinking generally followed the dictates of the aforementioned parts.
Several of these trips will without any reservation on my part, prepare them for our prepackaged world, and stimulate interest in careers . I never forgot my childhood experience visiting a newspaper, from the editors desk to the giant printing rolls.Amazing! Just to bring us the information and marketplace goods we desired each day.
The printing mills are a little quieter now, sadly, but we are no less hungrier for news and colorful ads and accompanying fantasy, crossword puzzles, etc. (don't forget last second inserts, with spiffy discounts or new products,oh my).

At least the above are proofed, with some remaining intelligent and consideration to the sensibilities of the reader kept in mind. A large global community as the new marketplace, means old ways of doing things are going out the way of the buggy whip, a Very Good buggy whip, irrefutably, but still doomed to very small niches, God(s) preserve them.

For those who still unaware of the changes in the outside tiers of the real world. Its OK its OK, as Dr Phil liked saying, Keep getting up at 500am , milk the cow, and have Martha get the butter churn ready. Life goes on.

I have to go pre xmas shop now, and take advantage of sales email Dell sent me.Perhaps the 4.5 billion dollars for marketing and design in 2007 did not go to waste. At least the LAP survived, Warners Terminator Drones and Foxes in house efforts with La News as far as the craft did not, IMO. Even with the writers strike, it was doomed.
Kudos to the survivor of this fiasco.

They understand their audience, and learn quick from their mistakes.

I recall Like the recent press conference with the retired officers coming out on the Rendelsham incident, it was covered by areporter in the Lifestyles and entertainment section, who commented on the cookies on the way out.
Very astute by the newspaper editors who see these things come and go. Entertainment!
LOL Walter Cronkite where are you!?
Delicious cookies he reported. mmmm !
I wonder what brand they were? Keeblers are very tasty.

Have a wonderful holiday one and all.
Shop, but shop smart,especially when it comes to beliefs and entertainment!

edit on 20-11-2010 by Sys_Config because: typos

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I lost my Car keys!!
let me pause for one of my infamous breaks, to unshoulder my burdens.

I believe today starts the Texas Trial for the unfortunate homicide of Arthur A Reyes, the once poster expert witness for the Caret Done Craft on behalf of Whitley and Earth Files.It was an odd poster, like those Mona Lisas you see occasionally with a mustache drawn on it, as he in his own words had said what's more important to look at was not the craft, his specialty, (obviously as he was an expert in REAL Drone Craft) but the lap writing and design.L ater also found BS chronologically in its type as we all know, most of us sane people anyway.
He was killed in a domestic dispute by his long time spouse Colette Reyes, November of 2009. It seems the blowout occurred after an alleged alleged internet affair. Domestic abuse is put forth as the defense by Mrs Reyes , and police had to be summoned twice. The first time occurred in July of 2007, at the same time as Caret had escalated to a major drama , and he entered the picture.
I am following this trial to see what connection this 2007 internet affair had with Caret, if any.

Its not the first time someone has been accused of an affair on the internet..its a routine thing if you google, and fraught with dangers, whether thebelieveris imagining it or not. I know, I was a victim on the recieving end of violence myself.. The same nerve centers which researchers quantify and design and exploit to get and more importantly sustain attention. Now the marketers want a relatiosnhip with us through social networking. and its varied waterholes, Face, Myspace, Twitter, etc, and the forums, such as Crowdgathers and Sabnani Sanjani, mogul owner of quite a few forums you would never know owns., like Clubconspiracy, Levs hangout, you remember Lev, whose work was tied to the Carat Warners/fox end of this. Yes, Sannjani also was once VP of Asiapacific Networks, affiliated with Dell, routed all its Round Rock Texas calls to India, and Carat. In fact Carat-Isobar was at Asiapacific networks conference, June 27, 2007, exploring working the waterholes.

Yes, my friends a relationship!!.

My suggestion, .tell them GTFO of your virtual bed.

I still will buy a Dell, the rest of them can you can tell , go to Hell.

But do keep up with the trial as a study in what happens when fantasies are substituted as a working part in reality or a ham sandwich.

Ahh I found my car keys..
Cyas

edit on 22-11-2010 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join