It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Whilst on the always fertile subject of hoaxes it behooves me to point out that there isn't a shred of sensible analysis let alone evidence supporting the "meme" theory. It smacks to me of the Scientology brigade. Who are certainly CIA / Satanism front men.

The meme buzzwordology is unfamiliar to people. Unfamiliar does not equal true or even persuasive. I hope. Otherwise don't worry about memes and drones. Worry about your inability to think cogently.

Unfortunately for you Mr.DogHead, its apparent by your insightful statements that you were not " smacked " enough times or with ample force, to wake you from the obvious sleepstate you are in, such that would allow such an "articulate inability" to comprehend the obvious, let alone assess what a cogent argument is. If I am mistaken, (heaven knows we are human), and you actually are "awake", then as collective human beings we have more to fear from "you" than a legion of brigades from the Church of scientology-CIA-military complex were we to subscribe to your hypothesis or flight of fancy.

But far be it from me though to deprive you of either, but at least present a scintilla of "something", the basis, other than a 'gut' feeling of course (we do have standards here), what may be behind this..there is another thread that deal with causes..however, (just between us) surely .the incredible "import" of yours certainly merits its own thread..oh yess ..and there..you can bask in the "glorious" discussion that it might stimulate. But make sure you are fully awake and not sonambulous. so we can witness all two neurons behind that amzing gleam in your eyes just fire away!

IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/sys_config/scottie-hooched1.jpg[/IMG]
Sir, I think you've had a little too much Romulan Ale

Have a Felicitous New Year Mr. Doghead..and lets not hit the "old sauce" too much while celebrating.Ehh?.and if driving..for heavens sake make sure you get a designated driver (awake I hope)..
Cheers!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My post wont show if they do please delete post 420..

Happy New Year all and
I hope Mr. DogHead you are feeling better this morning. and welcome to our forum I can assure you I recieved a nice welcome to the site you visit at piscesallmedia.com... registered, and left a few of my own incoherent and incogent findings there on the Caret and Stick thread myself just started in the last day at PiscesAllMedia. Its quite intriguing and quite different from from what I have encountered in my travels.
As you spoke yesterday or last year ( I could not resist that) with the certainty of one in possession of "facts" perhaps you will not mind leading the stray sheep back to the meadows of sanity and reason to what the site is all about and why they just started that thread so recently in December Is it related to hottv program or about to start or just another topic for discussion our Aussie brothers and sisters are getting to.
Thanx

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It's a shame that my 1st post is to say: "this is 100% fake..."

I've not gone through all the thread, but I read the 1st page & agree with the OP.

The photos remind me of Billy Meier, with their clear, "posed", close-up shots in hi resolution. It does not matter if they are CGI or "real" model aircraft, they are so obviously phoney.

What get's me mad
is that it is such an Elaborate hoax - so much time & money has gone into this! For what reason? I don't think it's just for money (could be); I think this is a deliberate attempt to fool the UFO & Truthseeker community - to make them look like gullible idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't join this forum to debunk anything - thanks to the OP for this thread!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Doghead welcome!

I can see that you are a newer member to ATS, and have jumped into one of the more 'specialized' discussions here. So pardon us for our shock to have you 'invade our airspace'.

Truthfully, I can relate to what you are saying in regard to "meme" being an unfamiliar term to most. Unfortunately, it was the term that best described what what many of us we seeing in this Caret/Drone affair.

"A form of propaganda, whose creation is seeming decentralized from any particular source, but starts to permeate many layers of the mainstream at the same time, from different perspectives", is too much of a mouthful each time, dig?

So while 'meme', may not best describe this phenomena to the masses, it allowed us in this thread to best describe what we were seeing. After many months of work, mostly on Sys' back, we are seeing so many places where these glyphs and graphs seem to relate to 'memes' that have grown up into full-fledged 'themes'

Best wishes here at ATS. And remember that dialogue is viewed more favorably than dropping posts in threads like cruise missiles. "Out of no where, with varied degrees of accuracy..."

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi Doc Happy New Year.! Schuyler and Kaminski( dont do like that song..where have all the flowers gone..
. I wanna apologize for being a little too overbearing on my responses..its always better just keep posting over the thing..after rereading DogHead..the Tshirt avatar fit well (my Father Drank..so I know the look)..it was funny as all heck..
and maybe somebody can tell me a little more about that site..its like about corporate conscience, making meaningful virals etc..
Doc do you have a link to that thing in the u2u..I have not forgotten
peace!
Sys

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Happy 2008 to all those here in the CARET thread... big thanks to Sys and all who keep digging... I AM reading, if not posting. Not until I have something of importance to say. So far I don't. Just a fan of all of it!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi T (no connection meant) hope you are doing swell also. I want that avatar but it looks better on you! May your thoughts and prayers disable all those Military drones listening to our conversations!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Big old Happy New Year sys!
Spring's coming. Fresh batch over the winter? New Year, same stuff. It really is spectacular where this thing has gone and been played. Freakin' awesome.

Looking forward to a little time off. Got drones? Or now drone-related (sub your caret sub-field here) hyper-media? LOL. What a ride Man'. New legs coming I'd bet... from many quarter$.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 2-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Happy New Year to you all and I hope that something will surface for us all in 2008. Here's to Isaac and his drones!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome back Guys Kamisnski! October ,yes more legs than in an ant pile.... thats about to run into an Anteater with a hoover vacuum cleaner ! W_H_E_R_E_ I_S _O_U_T_R_A_G_E_O_? I just wanted to share this link..as we know money is involved ultimately..and Kingsisle may have their NDAs but see what they are doing and why.
screenburnfest.com...
A most excellent informative article. Must Read.

Now while I am waiting for Tom the "Cheese Eater" Hall to respond..
piscesallmedia.com... has captured my attention for a moment..I just need some idea from you to help me fathom why Caret was posted just 2 days ago..under books of mysteries..by HotTv ..are they making a an ARP game roleplaying book outof it or what..I am not experienced in this type of OP..so perhaps we can enlighten each other..these are some google hits I came across..

4. PISCES ALL MEDIA FAN SHOP : CafePress.com
5. QUEEN OF TEARS > QUEEN OF TEARS > Pisces All Media FAN SHOP ...
6. GameWyrd - Rankings - Tabletop Games
7. Pisces All Media - GameWyrd
8. Media Broadcast Directory — Film Production Companies
9. Pisces All Media | d20 Magazine Rack
10. Role Playing Games from Pisces All Media

they really sound like a fun Aussie based company..but whats our caret doing over there.I certainly dont want to spoil their fun if they are just getting to this..which I doubt they dont know by dumping all my stuff at one shot over there. Is it a true forum liike over here or geared to their ARGs.
Thanx.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I knew these drones were CGI the first time i saw them. Not really hard to tell.
Please stop the picture/movie discussions and look at serious proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is the second snipe, interesting..
Abovetech ,God Bless you too and have a happy new year..and thank you for the entertainment . Your compilations are great..we know its fake..but what we are doing is going to viral sources..allow us us our freedom to think for ourselves.

Now for the serious business.. Thanx kaminski for the cafepress think I noted OMF very very early on had shirts and even before them Ovnis-usa.com had something displays of glasses and things very fancy..probably by the same people just wondering a few things..and the film and games with Isaacs being posted up now just has me puzzled.
Thanx www.Piscesallmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello SYS et al! ...Just reporting in after an absence with a great big Happy New Year! Some observations have I:

That PISCES site is one load of advertising and immature crapola, IMHO, but, I might be wrong.

I spent a LOT of time on looking at every available screenshot, retail box picture, and graphic content online for both Deux Ex and Anachronox and could not find any familiar CARET alien language detail in either game, save for the box cover shot that our esteemed sleuth SYS_CONFIG posted a while back. I found a better picture of that online, blew it up, and enhanced it, and was disappointed as it was not an exact CARET language match, but is very similar. And the drone pictures in either game are a
nonmatch as well.

After all of these months of sparring, let's all keep watching and poking and prying! There has got to be something else ISAAC missed, right? Its either very, very subtle, or just might be staring at us right in the face.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Thanx for looking..It does look like another pvt venture operation just adding invigorating their topics matters as item of interest..I just thought the passage of year almost of time would have made it almost dead item to begin a new year on with that type of site. I do like their concepts..evolving stories for tv with users contribuing..interactive TV..I believe ATS is doing that now or soon.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

abovetech,
Many of us here also felt the 'rush' of immediately identifying this hoax as CGI. I think before you rush to judgement about a thread, and 'advertise' your collection of links here, perhaps you really should have taken the time to read the whole thread.

Some members here have worked tirelessly to try to find the actual perpetrators of this hoax. While at first glance, especially due to the original title of this thread, I can see how you jumped to the conclusion that we need to "stop the picture/movie discussions and look at serious proof". Perhaps a few hours of your time are needed to fully bring you up to speed on this specific topic.

In the future here at ATS you might be better served to actually contribute to discussions instead of being just a 'link dropper', especially links to other threads filled with links. Seeing from your profile, you are still learning the ropes here, and have probably not developed a complete style of online etiquette compatible with many of the members here. Hopefully in the future, you will act with more grace toward the work and thoughts of your fellow ATSers...

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys,
all of the stuff posted here, and in the other Caret thread is very compelling. I find the collection of 'paintbrushes' to be quite bittersweet irony.

Now that we have the the brushes, where did they get their 'paint'?
DocMoreau

PS... I know we all may not have the same level of drive that Sys has, but maybe some one of us can use this 'key' to open the next lock. I imagine that Sys, might have the honor though.... tireless. Maybe the new videogame should be called Sys_ConfigVSCARET... It would be sort of like a Pokemon fighting game, based on Rock/Paper/Scissors. Any takers?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hi Doc guys. I know you love the paint thing..it is delicious irony after the graffitti, I forgot to to post here if you would all email those addresses Tomtomtom.com... and commander-keen.com. on the latter leave a posting you loved all the critters in the Isaac diagrams and dopefish, and ask when will Tom come out and take credit. as people visit the site the will see guest book and may get curious too. To tomtomtom.com ask for a comment on the great work you saw and who helped him anything that comes to your mind. One person I asked to do that got an answer from Joe siegel.one of the caretakers of the dopefish.com site. They tabulate spottings of dopefish around the world inside of games. .Tell them you spotted them in a ufo diagram ,anyway my friend asked was he the creator and he said nope. just one word,,nope..hahahaha true.we have to ask him so as not to leave wiggle room . Anyway ask will they include our dopefish in his collections submitted. Believe me My post is clearer than the samples they have onn display at www.dopefish.com Please email guys it helps get some answer from them. so we can move on..Doc I will follow that up but what do you mean by the paint..my brain is a little fuzzy..as I have been also thinking about the printing process.
the worst that can happen if this goes wrong, is we have a fish fry with the dope fish and send TH a ball of lindberger cheese for being a good sport.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm an investor in Pisces All Media not an owner over there.

The Pisces forum that has Caret and Stick in it is for a DVD show called Book of Mysteries. Three got made then the producer left or something and now there are four more in production.

I collected information on the Zodiac killer for one of their things and researched Ken Lay for their Fortunate Sons documentary.

Hottest on TV is another site I invested in, and Pisces owns. The HoTV account on the Pisces forum is a portmanteau for admins, but not an account I can access, sadly... Because there are some users over there I would love to delete permanently.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why you guys call Tom Hall at his job?

KingsIsle Entertainment Inc.:
5918 W. Courtyard Dr, Suite 450
Austin, TX 78730
Phone: 512-623-5900

and ask him if he created the Drone and the documents, make sure you record everything

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
great Idea New Kid the only problem is consent..states differ...but generally you need consent of the recieving part..like when companies "inform" you the call may be monitored for quality ssurance , it used to be they didnt..now they do because of law. Tom could sue my little broke behind for doing that..But the writing part is good..like letters..if everybody wrote..that would be good.it cant just be me. it has to be all of us..
I asked the other day for people to email..and they (Murnut) got a quick response from one peson..Murnut was the only one out of a general call to arms to hundreds following this case, that wrote and posted on the commander-keen..the question should be what are all the characters doing in the diagram..its a guest log and you can see what everyone else wrote. Thats very important it draws attention.
If you ask are you behind hoax..that will certainly kill conversation.
finesse is key..but leave no wiggle room! Remember this is a crew, will organized that took time to wipe exif data off photos and use state of art printing process in the Diagrams especiall where you get cartoons and holographic effect. These are not pikers, and 89 year old grandmothers that did this.

email is best because its in writing and you have some decent proof you sent a question.
Certified mail..same..but no guarantee of answer..like email..but more expensive

But You bring excellent points
I will call..and you should call..but forget recording.AND a bunch of calls is good and he will have to issue a statemet..then we can move on..
He is most likely suspect..does not mean he is THE ONE..we can only go where reson and hindsight experience tell us to go.

WelcomeBack DogHead..I like posting at Piscesallmedia.com .I am still trying to figure it out..but it has a lot to offer its audience..And you have writers like some here..that have devlish minds that can help me in the process like Doc,Outrageo,Schuyler, and Kaminski..me, Im just a local enthused Shmuck..
I can thank you for finding it
I had to read your last post several times before I could appreciate it, but the humor was worth it.

and you have a devlish mind yourself..

Plus its Australian..an ocean of creative minds. and the swimming is fine!

take care

Ps..I have been researching the ty trip and based on on points of obervation..I dont see how the saw what they say they saw thru the canopy of redwood trees, but I must be in this case 100-- percent sure before I nail it down. I will post map and otherstuff when done.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join