It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET/Drones Debunked? – A “viral” fantasy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I take exception with your characterization of this oversight as being somehow "indecent", however. An innocent and honest mistake, perhaps, and one which I hope to amend at this time:

No probs Outrageo - and no apology necessary, although greatly appreciated, thanks for that.

I know it was an innocent mistake - and my use of the word "decency" was only in reference to proper "netiquette", nothing at all against you and certainly not calling you indecent - I apologize that it came across that way.

We look forward to reading (and giving all due credit) to this article when it is finished, rdube - please let us know when it is complete...

lol... just met you - and I like you already.

Thanks again.

-Ry

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been having a hard time finding the time to really do my "timeline analysis" as I would like. Essentially what I want to do is compare the drone 'meme' timeline (see LMH/earthfiles) to what was going on in "pop" media, such as the Paris Hilton circus. In addition, compare that timeline with what is going on in the 'real' world, such as, immigration debates or iraq problems, or what ever may have been going on at the same time.

In my memory I remember certain articles posted here in regards to new 'cointelpro' type activities involving the field of UFOlogy and other conspiracy terms. It would not be going out on a limb saying that this is that campaign.

In regards to Mr. Bennett's articles, I find myself wondering how much stock to place in his analysis's of the 'meme'. It is in no offense to him, but it seems to me that similar to what Schuyler said, Mr. Bennett seems to be writing 'down' to his audience from a position of 'investigation' but not investigation of the 'meme' itself or its meaning, but one of 'look how someone is manipulating these people'. Isn't he himself just as manipulated into the meme by writing the articles? Instead of really contributing to the investigation itself, Mr. Bennett cops out and does an investigation of the investigation of the investigation of the meme. He makes good points, but we already made many ourselves here.

Many of his shadowy thesis' are ripped from the forums discussing the meme, ATS at the forefront. So one has to also ask, how reliable of a news source is C2C/Earthfiles, and then how reliable are the editorials and essays of forum members like ourselves? The meme itself is newsworthy, yet it is not the events (CHadsquito, Rajsquito, Basinsquito and Sir Issac) that made MSM, it is the fervor surrounding the meme, the hype of the hype.

I imagine Mr. Bennett is reading these forums, how else would he have written his article? So it is not my hope to offend him, but to call on all of us to stop patting ourselves on the backs for calling a spade a spade. There is still too much in this meme to sink our teeth into.

1. Can we establish the intent of the "meme", or its anti-focus (what we are distracted from), by looking at what it distracts us from? Such as, in the film Wag The Dog, distracts from a sex scandal by creating a fake war.

Could the "meme" be a distraction from HAARP, or Iraq/Iran, a satanic president, or what? More and more each day, I personally see the Iraq war as a giant distraction of the NAU/SPP issues. One has to dig deeply to really see behind the MSM smoke and mirrors, but not go too far down the Rabbit Hole to the land of Pravada(sp?)

2. If this "meme" is more than just an exercise in sensationalism, who did it?

Is it an exercise by an ad firm to show a client how effective they are able to manipulate the public? Is it an attempt by Chinese hackers to see how clogged they can make a network, and how freaked they can make the public? Is it a concerted effort to distract ufologists from 'real' events? Or even an advertising campaign by C2C to ramp up interest right before Art Bell retired again?

3. In the pursuit of the "meme" have we inadvertently passed over the culprits in our zeal?

To me, everytime we actually put two and two together, Earthfiles would fire up the hype machine, and for three or four days I would have to weed through the repeats of new members or members new to the "meme" duke it out over established points. Instead of taking the word of a few 'experts' here that the images were fake, people would go on for pages of snipes about so and so's credentials. With today's technology, this whole "meme" could be the work of 10 high school kids in mainland China with high speed internet, some above average computers and bootleg software(except perhaps the Issac materials, but you get my point)

All one really needs to do this is Time and Intent. Obviously time has been spent, but why? Part of the reason I joined into the discussion, an came along for the ride, is because something inside me screamed that I needed to let the 'world' know that this all was a hoax. I emailed C2C, no response. I emailed LMH, no response. Springer on the other hand, responded back and invited me to join up. Really glad I did. You all here keep me from making the same mistakes that Mr. Bennett made, you keep my ego out of the equation!

The more I look at the whole Drone affair, I place a large amount of 'blame', if you can call it that, on C2C. I understand that they just want to get paid, get hits to their website, get listeners, whatever. But honestly the way they have hyped this whole thing in the beginning, and then slack on the follow through is suspect to me.

LMH may not want to share sources, but there is no reason a conference call with Issac, her, Chad, Raj, or any of the other "sources" they have used could perhaps be on air answering questions from say Springer on behalf of us here at ATS. In all honesty, we could be IMing hiom the questions live. I doubt something like this will ever happen, because I have a hard time believeing Chad, Raj, or Issac are real people.

Perhaps some of you have some other insights, but I for one am still looking at the causes to create this particular "meme" effect. If anyone who is more familiar with how the ATS search (new date search function?) works, please feel free to begin my "timeline research". I for one am having a hard time getting the type of results that I want, at least in the time I have alloted for the "meme" after wasting all summer on it all ready. I could have had a tan....

I personally think the new "meme" will be a series of essays about the "meme", creating a "super meme" with multi layers and relationships.... This 'super meme' will grow to the point that it develops a personality of its own. A sort of loaner, who enjoys spending time with others, but prefers to be left to research. Soon enough the "Super Meme" will wonder who its daddy is, and go on a long journey, eventually settling down with the "Hollywood Coke Whore Party Girl DUI Prison Meme" and have little "meme babies" presented to you by Dubya's cousin Billy on Access Hollywood...

Okay, that last part is not so related. I just needed to say it.... Hope you all have a good weekend. Maybe LMH has some drone meme seeds up her sleeve to release to the public this weekend.

DocMoreau

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I posted this on the other active Isaac thread, and after 3 pages got no response. I though maybe you guys might find this more interesting. To me it seems to indicate a viral cross contamination that I found really interesting.

Originally posted by yuefo
Ok, last night I was doing my usual follow-up on dead ends, and I ran across something that really had me going. Keep in mind, this is a blog regarding the JJ Abram's movie "Cloverfield," and I found the link via a Cloverfield site. Anyway, this guy is waaay into it, and among a lot of other stuff he says, there was this:

I decided to do a google search on Lascano. The first thing that came up was this- www.lascanogallery.com I'm not sure if it has any kind of support for the film but ya never know. I'm thinking it probably doesn't but if you click on CURRENT EXHIBIT at the top of the page and there is a list of artists you can scroll down to. There is a Ramon Lascano but his work doesn't really help much but the guy above him named Chad Kleitsch is interesting. He has all this old coded writing and letters...which reminded me of the pages like this www.279fh7691.com which have the weird writing and are said to have something to do with this UNTITLED JJ ABRAMS movie.

So in another thread here on ATS, this movie was brought up by someone as possibly being connected to the drones, and on this other site above, you have a guy who presumably hasn't ever heard of the drones, yet he's pointing to an artist named "Chad" and talking about weird writing, yet when you look at the writing at either site he mentions, it isn't weird like the way we'd be thinking (in other words, alien weird).

So I found myself at yet another dead end, but then I started getting a little suspicious, ya know? How odd that he'd think there might be a connection to "weird writing" and the Abrams movie. Since when does that kind of thing play into a monster movie? I got to thinking it was like someone isn't just drone-hoaxing, but also tying a bunch of other stuff together with it by dropping connections here and there. I would also point out that the trailer for the Abrams movie was in front of the Transformers movie. I don't have to tell any of you here why I'm bringing that up.
blog.myspace.com...

edit to correct BB Code

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi Yuefo...

You've done some digging - in itself I find that commendable: too many hop on to these threads and just start slinging mud (and poor grammar) around without actually reading any of the links or sources posted.

Anyway - after checking the sites you mention I'm inclined to say, at first blush, that the Chad linkage is merely a coincidence. You'll notice further down on the same page of the lascano gallery site that there is also a reference to a "Corso". As you probably know, Colonel Philip J. Corso (Ret.), recently deceased, figured prominently, especially in his later years, as an advocate of UFO disclosure and vehemently defended hi long-standing position that the US Guvmt has been hiding the truth for decades.

Now, the name "Corso", imo, is even less common than the name "Chad", yet even so I don't think we can draw any conclusive correlations between the names and the lascano site.

As you pointed out, the 'weird writing' at the 279fh7691 site looks more like a sloppily, perhaps even hastily, written longhand cursive message or letter - but again, I'd have to agree with you that although interesting, it bears no resemblance to any of the Caret/drone glyphs and many other texts we've examined are a much closer, though inexact match.

As far as the JJ Abrams/Cloverfield/Bad Robot viral connection, my gut says 'not likely'. You might remember that we went a few rounds in some of the other threads regarding this, including the enigmatic Ethan Haas site, on which by the way, I finally solved all 5 of the puzzles for (now THAT glyph set was very close!). Incidentally, the Ethan Haas site, after completing the puzzles, now segues (if you answer "yes") to a new games site: "the time has come"/Alpha Omega which looks even further removed from any CARET/Drone connection - a seeming dead end...

In any case, good-on-'ya for the post and the research. You deserve our thanks and respect for that...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thanks Outrageo. Really my only point was that there seems to be a crossing point between what the Abrams people and the drone people are looking for. Not so much that the drones and movie are connected, but only that the clues are intersecting. For example, I could go on a Cloverfield blog, insert a url showing a drone, and say "I heard that this is in the movie." (I would NOT really do such a thing.) That would misdirect a bunch of Cloverfield people and have them scrambling all over drones.

I suspect that type of malicious behavior is occuring in both camps, but whether it's intentional on the part of the originators of a viral campaign or people like us who are aware of both of them, or a combination, I don't know. But at some point it's hard to escape the sense that a lot of us have been led around by the noses from one dead end to another, perhaps as a lark, perhaps as a plan.

I suspect, though, that ultimately it's inevitable there will be incidental contamination no matter what. For example, we became interested in the Universe at War game. A week later, the Petroglyph bloggers became aware of our interest in it, probably simply by googling for game images. Now they have a thread dedicated to the drones. How much of this is going on?

My central point I guess is that searching here, there and everywhere for legitimate information or clues probably becomes more and more futile given the viral nature of the internet and especially if there is intentional misdirection as well.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh, ok - I get it; that's an intriguing perspective I hadn't given much thought to...

by Yuefo
But at some point it's hard to escape the sense that a lot of us have been led around by the noses from one dead end to another, perhaps as a lark, perhaps as a plan.

Wow - you got THAT right! To carry your analogy a bit further, sometimes I feel like we're bulls that have been let around by the nose only to be released into one proverbial china shop after another. The result has only been:

...that ultimately it's inevitable there will be incidental contamination no matter what. ...Now they have a thread dedicated to the drones. How much of this is going on?

Good question. Yes, possible - probable even - but to what end? For what gain? Purpose? Result? Who Benefits?

...searching here, there and everywhere for legitimate information or clues probably becomes more and more futile given the viral nature of the internet and especially if there is intentional misdirection as well.

Sad but true... Was "the viral nature of the internet" then part of the plan? Again - for what end result? Someone speculated that this whole thing could be simply done by a group of dedicated high school kids. Or a talented artist with lots of time on his hands. Or a UFO-buff. Or a disclosure group. On and on. Anyone of these people/groups then, it is suggested, have gone through this exercise to simply toss it into the viral stew pot of the internet so that they can... what? Just see what happens? Sell t-shirts? Prepare the masses for alien consciousness? What?

If Bennett's premise is correct (and I'm in the camp that has some doubts about his veracity), then the self-replicating nature, as you also described it, of the CARET saga, will still yield "a result". What is that result? It's as if we've been tossed a bunch of multinomial variables and now must not only find an answer, but also are asked to formulate the right equation! No wonder so many have given up!

And that, to me, is the rub. If the originator(s) had any designs on our involvement at all, I don't think that he/she/it would have simply regurgitated their creations onto the web, via C2C et al, and then left us to our own devices. Why? Because it isn't reaching any logical conclusions. You, me, and the rest of us that have been studying this issue for months now are simply floundering. Those still in the pool are treading water at best - and we're getting tired. Most others have long gone elsewhere.

It doesn't make sense. No end game? Then the effort (which I believe was substantial - even as a hoax) was a waste of time and energy.

Perhaps the final outcome will be "the book" that we are all now writing. As rdube rightfully pointed out earlier - I hope we get some credit for the contribution...

Epilogue?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Good question. Yes, possible - probable even - but to what end? For what gain? Purpose? Result? Who Benefits?

I for a very long time thought the motivation pretty simple, most likely money. I still think it's possible and the issue has simply spiraled out in all directions through its own momentum.

But when I think of all the diverse connections created by posting some images, then posting a few more, then posting some background material, it starts looking like a study of some kind. I think I'm probably covering ideas already explored here, but this angle is starting to resonate with me.

Who would have been tracking the evolution of this study? Considering the worthless projects the government is notorious for funding, it's no stretch to imagine that they would want to analyze the dissemination of information over this largely uncontrolled entity, the internet. The government doesn't like "unknown" or "unexpected" when it comes to what's going on amongst millions of citizens. What shape could an offensive disinformation attack by a foreign government take? What defense could be implemented?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere on this thread a discussion along the lines of the thing being a thesis by a student, or a university study. Presented the right way, it could yield some real surprises, as laid out by the person in the central control position.

Back to money, an advertising firm could be diddling around analyzing effective marketing schemes, nothing in particular (which is why no correlations to the drones can be found), but the general flow of information. Quite a boon to advertising if they can devise self-replicating ad campaigns.

The idea of its being a study of SOME kind seems to me reinforced by the current lack of new images and information, because the purpose was to start the thing and see how far it could go and what shape it would take all on its own.

If any of these are true, we are pawns and wasting our time. My suspicions make me want to stop thinking about it, but my curiosity keeps me wanting to taste the next flavor it develops. "Stop the madness!" I keep telling myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Look up the word "caret" in a dictionary and look to it's Greek roots.
[edit on 26-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

Caret is from Latin.
From Websters:
"Pronunciation: 'ker-&t, 'ka-r&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, there is lacking, from carEre to lack, be without
: a wedge-shaped mark made on written or printed matter to indicate the place where something is to be inserted"

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Didn't realize it before, but there was another article regarding this topic published by Regan Lee in UFO Digest entitled "The Drone Meme". Not nearly as in-depth as Bennett's work, but some interesting no-nonsense commentary.

BTW, Vic K.: Is The OrangeOrb, Lee's UFO blog, the "Orange Sphere" you were referring to earlier?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KezigluBey

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Look up the word "caret" in a dictionary and look to it's Greek roots.
[edit on 26-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

Caret is from Latin.
From Websters:
"Pronunciation: 'ker-&t, 'ka-r&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, there is lacking, from carEre to lack, be without
: a wedge-shaped mark made on written or printed matter to indicate the place where something is to be inserted"

Could this have been a hint that the Isaac Papers were inserted into the drone story, for whatever reason? I can see Isaac making a play on positioning himself into a ready template with this, and laughing at his own humor. It also explains why the "name" includes a word like "extraterrestrial" when it is so doubtful that any government agency or group would be so blatant.

But it still leaves open the reason why.

Btw yeufo, I've noticed your return to "the drones". I hope the sleep is more untroubled this time around.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So I found myself at yet another dead end, but then I started getting a little suspicious, ya know? How odd that he'd think there might be a connection to "weird writing" and the Abrams movie. Since when does that kind of thing play into a monster movie? I got to thinking it was like someone isn't just drone-hoaxing, but also tying a bunch of other stuff together with it by dropping connections here and there.

yuefo - you have the right approach. With stories like this, be it the newest Drone story, or MJ12, or cattle mutilations....whatever it is, the smartest thing you can do is recognize patterns, as you have here, and follow up on those.

The important thing is not to get caught up in the story, or the details within the story. Most people interested in these stories insist on not "shooting the messenger"...however the background and past activities of anyone who is injecting fanciful stories into this arena plays a very large part in helping us to determine what the source of these stories may really be.

When people who believe very, very strongly in a certain system of core truths start to take an active role in distributing these kinds of stories - the most important thing to recognize is that they typically have very strong motivation. Yes, money, fame, ego are all top of the list....but one of the biggest ones that most commonly get overlooked is a religious cult-like set of beliefs. This gets overlooked because people tend to want to avoid criticizing someone's "religious beliefs"...especially in the United States where we believe very strongly in religious freedom.

However, what we find in the field of UFOlogy is that the line between religion and cult is very blurry....and there are many new-age shadow groups out there who maintain beliefs in the paranormal/supernatural and believe their core set of beliefs to represent the "truth" about our universe and our reality.

So - motivation for people who are part of these groups is not money, fame, or ego...but simply a need to help spread their "truth" in order to save us all. Their intentions are inherently altruistic.

So, when you recognize patterns, as you've recognized here - look closely at the past writings of the person doing the disseminating. Look at their interactions with other people, the content of their beliefs, and the pattern of their activities. Eventually, if the story is coming from a religious, indoctrinated kind of set of beliefs - you'll recognize an interaction with other people who hold identical beliefs....and sometimes are seperately interacting with the same story being disseminated, at times indirectly.

The field of UFOlogy and the paranormal is actually (and ironically) an interesting field to study religion and sociology - and how unorthodox cult-like beliefs can be spread very easily and quickly over the internet.

-Ry

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

My central point I guess is that searching here, there and everywhere for legitimate information or clues probably becomes more and more futile given the viral nature of the internet and especially if there is intentional misdirection as well.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by yuefo]

Exactly! Here is how I have been seeing the whole Chadsquito-to-Issac affair lately:
(I also wonder if the recent Haiti/D.R. video connected, but will explain in a bit)

First, we have the collective, cellular mind of human beings connected via the internet, and by extention those the communicate with in the real world. Some of these beings live in Red States, some in Blue (you get the drift) but can come to a common belief, or thought (Bush approval rating as example...). In addition to the different parties and cliques we all belong to, we each have individual interests. Some of us are interested in the mainstream, others shun the glitterati and look behind the smoke and mirrors. But all in all certain ideas can resonate with humanity as a whole.

Then we have certain interest groups trying to steer that collective mind in the direction that favors their interest the most. Coke wants you, so does Pepsi. As the world becomes more and more saturated with advertising, the advertisiers need ways to stand out, so they create viral campaigns of 'led aliens' that shut down cities already stoked red hot with fear because of this millenium's muslim boogie men, lurking in the shadows, trying to kill our children if they can't convert them. Some of us in the world can smell a stench, even if the bodies are buried deep out of site.

So we call a hoax a hoax, and meme a meme. I am sorry to you all if I have come off rude or anything like that in my last few posts. I have been frustrated by the nature of the new users of the meme who keep us dancing in a circle, and the ones who may try to make their career or even a dollar out all of this. Maybe I am just upset that by even commenting here, we perpetuate this 'meme'. There have been many posts since, but I once commented that ATS was the number one site that came up on google regarding 'transformer viral' as the search. I realized then and there, that we as investigators had 'disrupted' the 'crime scene'. We are implict in the 'crime'

That is actually why I had left the discussion of Issac and Drones until Outrego invited me to this thread. That combined with my discussions via U2U to certain Military Skunkworks guys, and the subsequent DoS attack on my ip address. Some of what they were saying led me to believe that the Caret documents were created by someone familiar with how Government reports should look. I am not sure why any of that happened to me, but it did seem related. Maybe the shadow govt made the images....

Or perhaps the Transformers were doing their thing, the Halo viral game was doing its thing. Some computer artists made some hoax photos, and we as a collective mind had a thought that perhaps they were connected. Tried to put two and two and two together to make four. We have to remember that C2C was the 'source' and that no news media apart from the Tahoe Times (or something like that) has had anything to say about the phenomena, apart from discussion about the viral nature of the meme, but not the images themselves. There does seem to be a 'force', either a controlled response to, or an innate process of a 'meme' to self perpetuate or spawn similar cultural trends.

That brings us to this weekend's discussions about the Haiti/D.R. Alien ship fly over. It caused me to wonder if the the video is a response to the drone meme. Almost like a copycat trying to one up for attention, the same way that marketing companies try to out fox each other with their campaigns. Honestly, it doesn't matter in the long run who made the Chad picture, or the Caret docs. Or even the new P.R. Videos. I think that the field of UFOlogy is in for an era of hoax one-up-man-ship like never before. It used to be guys spending tens of hours to hoax a hokey ufo parked in a tree, now in that same amount of time, one man can make videos and stills that would fool over 50 percent of the population if they were touted as real.

It is my belief that the only real proof that an alien civilization exists would be live footage or seeing with my own eyes. There is no way I can believe a youtube video or online jpg, or even a photo printed. Since we invented photography and motion pictures we have been trying to fool the audience to believe something is real when it is not. I even worry a bit that when the future civilaztions find our dvd artifacts, will they realize that the stories are make believe? Or will they see a fragment of Independence Day, and think it is news footage?

The only real question is are we ever going to find the hoaxers? And if we do, then what? If we feed the meme, then the meme grows...

Doc Moreau

(edit for spelling, clarification)

[edit on 13/8/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am sure with time we will, especially if its a group..things happen in groups, relationships, loyalties, and then..something wonderful and inspiring happens ...somebody pisses the girl off..then the phonecall or email..hopefully like the Haiti Hoax, a partner in crime... a post..

I remember I lived across a little leaguers baseball field, when one day a baseball came thru my window. I went out to see who would claim the ball, but everyone had gone..strange..I had my suspicions of course..but the kid responsible, or adult never came for the ball..se la vi. I dismissed the idea of course that the entire bleachers were emptied because of that one incident, neither did I resign myself to peer from the windows edge daily as in the cover to Malcolm X 's By Any Means Necessary. I have to sleep sometime

SyS

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pretty decent synopsis of CARET-angst there, Doc... u2 Sys...

BTW - Central Scrutinizer, a recent ATS member and Disclose.TV jock assembled a spiffy little video compilation on the CARET/Drone story.

It's about nine minutes long, and though the music may be a little distracting, CS lays it all out rather matter-of-factly. He even mentions the "viral" angle, but did so in reference to the Transformers movie and Halo3 game, both pretty much discounted now.

Anyway - not much here we haven't already dove deeply into (though the Italy/Georgia connection pics in this video is not made very often).

I may have missed it, but haven't seen a link in the other threads so thought I'd post it here for those following along here. This link/video is a good one to pass along to non-ATSers that may wonder what the heck you're talking about if/when you may bring up the 'drone' puzzle...

Thanks, Central Scrutinizer...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Greetings poster children..
Outrageo I am actually using this thread more to see how you are all doing Schuyler, Kaminsky and crew and catchup on gossip. Our discourses have served well to forge bonds have they not?."The wonder of it all" as CDR Rutledge father of another urban legend said in an interview. Indeed it was watching the exquisite mental pirouettes and faux pas, and at times incredible gymnastic splits on the horse of logic to justify fiction and revisions of science that left me in awe. Contortion artists are amusing but eventually, have to stand up and walk out the door like the rest of us.

At the end of these displays the ones left are those that anchored their ships with common sense. The others are left drifting aimlessly without wind in their sails, and no compass to point them true north.

Heave Ho!
SyS
^i^

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sys' you slay. Great attitude! Better determination! Best free-thought! One day you'll be able to tell the great-grandkids, "I was there back in '07 during the first drone-outbreak!" and, "I was there when the beast was slain." Not to worry. They are "out there" laying dormant, inert and waiting. Bandit-Dronistas. Sooner or later something old or something new will "pop up"... always does. Bread crumbs are still bread.

I purposely stayed off the "Haiti" thread until solved but watched closely for "footprints" and double hyphens and was very happy when the truth was sorted. I am still intrigued by the notion of "drone" as "measuring tool" and drone as "info-drug".

Some of the various medical and network mapping technologies I've run across are very, very powerful and exceedingly well financed and organized across a variety of institutions of higher education. I still can not find a photo of Ping Gu of Washington U. to compare with the the photo of Simon Fraser University Ping Gu. If the same person or pehaps son/father I should have something to work with... maybe.

Some of the co-incidences found are amazing if only as co-incidences as Schu' and a couple others have mentioned via u2u. Not enough data yet to be certain of anything tangible but this "drone-thing" still has my attention. I will continue to monitor and collate and kind of half-expect something more out of LM-H and or Colin Bennett... maybe hype, maybe data but something.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Kaminski! thanx for the post and video I will go asap. I will try to search for those photos also. As I was posting I seem to recall something in the Isaac document where he may have also said for the wonder of it..I am not sure. there was a fella named cipher who did crypto work to narrow down and isolate persons using diff names on a site from their linguistics.after a while thoughts bounce back and forth in my skull so ithere may be nothing there (hahaha I justed flamed myself).
I will be hitting 200 posts soon and look foward to chatting with you and the Pistoleros of ATS. Yes Your immunity to BS has gone up..the Haiti thing is proof..they get good, we get better. The Pin Gu thing I will contact 2u2

God Bless
SYs

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For anybody here that is comfortable with software
there is a site that has free download of programs that detect copyrights data, signatures embedded in a photo..its called stegadetect and I recommend it. I have seen everyone else concentrate whether fotos were real or not, and mentioned artifacts etc. but never tried to read the foto and documents. even if it doesnt decrypt it will tell you there is a signature and what software did it.

stegadtect

Remember to download windows binary with that and compiler..all in all not a particularly large download. also reboot once installed

If you want to spread this around the more the better..

Good Night and Good Luck
SyS

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi gang..I went to post an an article but had some difficulty but was able to post it on the Serpico expose thread. I posed the question essentially as to whether the Serpico Hoax people, at least we have names there..are responsible for the Caret Hoax. Besides the usual empahasis on documents looking original and military/era jargon something caught my eye.

Here is my post..it is a tennuous connection..I understand that.

Quote:

They're baaaaaack!

I posted an article after receiving an email at the OMF . It seems they received info the Serpo website now has an update with respect to an alleged ufo soviet firefight in 1985. However it was removed here at ATS because, and I agree, it was not news and that the hoax was exposed. OMF seems to be pushing it unfortunately I have no interest in reviving a hoax, but ..the wording in the Serpico site update it caught my immediate attention..there were the usual documents, with fancy definitions ofor personnel , events etc. and then the statement.:

VICTOR:

You may present these background notes I have provided you in whatever order and presentation you wish. [I'm going to use what is known in expository writing as "transitional writing/style" with block paragraphing.]

.Now this struck me as odd as in the Caret hoax, the author said :
to keep the papers in order..
.which was an error or flag that pointed towards possibility of copyrigt after all it was not a novellete or voluminous work, that one would need to keep it order..

It feels that in this instance with Serpico ,they wanted to avoid that error.

What is the possibility that Caret was a second fallback project as the Serpico project was collapsing about the same time. Now that Caret ran out of steam quickly as far as memes go do to the scrutiny it quickly received, is this an attempt to salvage residual interest, learning from its prior criticisms and errors of caret?

One other thing that has been troubling me as of late is one that Springer brought up and no one seemed to want to touch ..Terrorist Data or signals..what if Isaacs "keep the papers in order "is one signal like "stand down or prepare"..and the other in any order wish ,the most recent , is "strike at will.." No one has attempted decrypting the photo..even though minute anomalies were discovered..tossed of as incredible detail. I do hope if we have HS agents passing thru do take note of this hypothesis.

SyS

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am first and formost posting this link to the paranormal site which raps up nicely the viral theme that includes some elements probative to that end. Ihave passed on my other suspicions to the OHS, Scotland Yard, and the most helpful of all, Pakistani Secret Intelligence.

And Now..

the paranormal case

You will love this..from 2003..when it was all a gleam in Isaacs eyes..enjoy

You will love this..from 2003..when it was all a gleam in Isaacs eyes.

I believe things are ramping up now for that. At the Ign site the changing marqui flashes what appears to part of a drone.

SyS

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join