It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the FAlse Flag anti alien war is false, why is it being discussed on radio?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am sure we all remember the recent thread that spiked on the topic of a False Flag operation in the US against an anlien threat which simply doesn't exist.

What bothers me, is if it had been disproved as a HOAX, why is it being discussed as a major possibility on otherparts of the net?

I was listening to a radio staion from you tube, and guess what? during the program, Dr. Greer discusses the possibility of a full scale false flag alien attack. I know he may not be reliable, but what is interesting is how this has spread

Now that is very strange isn't it? I mean, first we have this big debate that ends in the perpetrator sending a U2U to say its a hoax, then on exoploitics radio, we hear this being discussed as a real scenario.

Do you think that Greer or his buddies visited the ATS site got content from this thread and used it elsewhere, or do you think there may be some truth behind the OP's comments in this thread?

There is also another presentation, and this is interesteing too. Visit the link below to hear all about it

Exopolitics Radio

Whats more, if you look at unmanned ariel devices created by inventors, they could easily have a light attached to them, launched around towns where there will be high visibility, and there you go, your very own ariel light show, and a few controlled ground explosions when they fly over, to make like their laser beams (Infra red light beams) are causing damage, followed by prganised 'dogfights' to make it all the more real.

See below for the link The flying saucer snapped up by the us army

It would be like the most ambitious hollywood movie ever, played out over the biggest theatre screen ever, the skies above.

Now look at this recent mass UFO sighting in the UK and see how it might be easy to fool us with the above ariel devices - be sure to watch the video in the story, before you wath the video below:

UFO's? ATS thread

Could it be that we were wrong after all and this staged event is to be implemented, or is this just apart of the planned extension to the 'hoax'?

[edit on 26/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think the fact that Dr. Greer is making these statements is further evidence to the fact that this is a hoax. Greer has very little credibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
While it may be that Dr. Greer himself has very little credibility, that reputation does NOT indeed extend to his sources of information, who have in fact stated (that woman who worked with Von Braun for example) that a false alien invasion was the next step towards whatever the government is getting at (It went nuclear, terrorism, third world, then alien threats I think, or something similar).

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its not about the person saying it, its about the fact that it is being said at all, especially 'after the fact'.

It was debunked by ATSers, so why would someone even address this on radio if there might not be any truth to it? I have read elsewhere that after the Iraq/Iran conflict, a new fear will be required, the ultimate fear that will 'unite' all people - the fear of alien attack.

Could this be the only way of ensuring that people volunatrily accept a Global Police state and one world government, which will be the savior of the human race?

We can only wait and see, but there are alot of threads talking about an apporaching threat to world stability, starting right there in the good ol' U.S. of A.

[edit on 26/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It seems that once a rumor gets started, especially something that
generates as much public interest as GhostRaven's "False Flag" post
did, there will be a lot of reverberations. ATS has millions of members
all over the world. Even though ATS leadership can announce that a
particular post is a hoax, it takes time for the hoax to die. Remember
the UFO's over Lake Eerie video posted here in February 07? Even though
it was branded as a hoax (airplanes landing), this video and it's author
were featured on at least two radio programs 3 months later.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Sizzle Stories sell well. Media
makes more money with higher ratings. When media execs see a
major thread on ATS, they realize that it's a public "hot button" and
the smart ones will design a show around that particular subject.
Most ATS members don't realize how much influence they can have
simply by starting a HOT topic, or responding to one. After reading
the latest ATS forum news/announcements this morning, I realized
how awesome and influencial this platform is on the world scene.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Without being critical, I don't think the fact that this is being discussed on radio means very much. I think the story 'has legs' only in a very narrow sense. The 'False Flag' idea did not originate with GhostRaven (or ATS); he just used it on ATS and, despite the high interest level, was routed out in two or three days. I think Greer had the idea going well before GhostRaven.

Now, if this story got to Leno and Oprah, THAT would get my attention. Right now, though, I think it's fair to say that the UFO boards are cross-pollinating a bit, which is normal. Look at the drones. I also agree with carewemust in that this is a 'Sizzle Story.' Good phrase!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
What bothers me, is if it had been disproved as a HOAX, why is it being discussed as a major possibility on other parts of the net?

A lot of other places don't chew up and spit out topics nearly as completely as is done here. And it's typical of what happens to some information once it gets loose on the Internet. There are still UFO sites posting pictures of blurred birds and calling them flying saucers. Once something gets out there, even if it's pretty well proven to be a hoax or a misidentification, it tends to linger because some people are either gullible or like to keep the crap pot stirred up.

Anyway, that's where you can pat yourself on the back for knowing a little more about it than the next person, and where you can be sneered at for your skepticism or lack of faith. It's a mixed blessing.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that in certain circles, memes are more powerful than their veracity. The ideas are just too tempting to discard, regardless of the evidence. Meanwhile, real events go unnoticed.

top topics

join