It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black project??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i found this video while looking at ufo videos today........military craft?
to be completely honest it looks like an RC plane to me, but i wanted to get your 2cents on it.

i also did a bit of looking around and found these rc planes
RC plane

RC plane2

and others just like it i also seached for kites and did not find kites in that shape. also looked up the horten delta wing and here are the results
google results

so what do you think?

thanks . miguel

[edit on 26-7-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The video looks a little like the first rc plane you show, except I can't see any sign of a propeller. Maybe some enhancement could find it, if this what it is.

I really, really, really don't think it's cgi.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Could be a custom job.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
yeah i dont thingk its cgi eighther but it doesnt have that real plane feel to it eighther..know what i mean?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A couple of observations:

1. It doesn't seem to be going real fast
2. We have engine noise (yee-haa!!!) Does that sound like RC engine noise to you? I think this is going to be the most telling here as to what we're dealing with.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
A couple of observations:

2. We have engine noise (yee-haa!!!) Does that sound like RC engine noise to you?

well after seeing this f-117 rc plane what do you think? dont get me wrong im not trying to say its a RC plane its just what it looks like to me but god knows i want it to be real

did i just "debunk" this one my self
how ever i did not notice any type of flames from the back of it so im still lost with this one

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah, there's very little similarity b/w your first video and the rc f-117. They don't look anything alike, and the f-117 is a lot noisier. Maybe the first vid has a custom rc craft coasting in for a landing, but I still don't know if even that is the proper explanation.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i havent found anything that looks the same, any body ever seen the design from the first video?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That jet f117 rc model is amazing... Nice reference to debunk emerging videos!
No idea about the first video, but doesnt the front light look a bit large in relation to the plane? Making it small in size?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
it looks similar to the Lippisch LiP 13B Delta Wing in your google search....not exactly but similar...it should be in the first couple rows...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe there was a thread about this very video a little while back, not sure where exactly,
so I can't post a link, but it was deemed to be a fake, I think someone managed to
actually find a picture of it on the ground, not sure though.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Great video of the F117A rc jet ...

the first video looks similar to the picture in the thread here: UFO over sister's house
scroll down for the link to the original picture, further down for a blown up picture in thread.

I think his picture more closely resembles this than a B-2.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I believe there was a thread about this very video a little while back, not sure where exactly,
so I can't post a link, but it was deemed to be a fake, I think someone managed to
actually find a picture of it on the ground, not sure though.
would be cool to find that picture but all i keep coming up with are triangles that dont look anywere near the first video.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
...and this has no relation to that lameass "ufo over sisters' house" thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
that aircraft in the first video did seem a little like a r/c jet but due to the lack of noise and it looking small i think its a real full sized aircraft but the camera has a high zoom in and had a good fix on it but im sure that is not a b-2 spirit or any airplane with a propeller obviously. personally i think it is some jet that is similar to the aurora and has been kept in the dark until now or i am wrong about the camera part and its actually a r/c jet that really was customized,but what was it based off of?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rob864guy

lol its been a while since i posted this and i guess i forgot about it.
i have fixed the original video link. --->

and found this video also but yet again it looks like a kite to me.

new topics

top topics

join