It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Been Here for Some Time......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello ladies and gents,

I've been reading this site for years but have only just registered and started posting recently. I realised today that I hadn't posted in this forum to introduce myself.

Anyways, my name's Tom, I'm 24 from London (born and bred proudly) and like to think of myself as a nice considerate fella who likes to think about the unknown things in life.

I find this site fascinating and can quite easily browse the archives for hours on end without realising how long i've been on here! Currently I am most interested in the Nazi - UFO connection regarding antarctica etc, I also love the Dulce stories and the conspiracy in religion forum.

Apart from being on here, I do work (which I just see as something that interupts my weekly p*ss ups). I do enjoy a good drink and watching the occasional scrap in the street afterwards lol.

Anyways I'm rambling on here, just here to say hi really!

Look forward to reading everyones theories etc on here in the future!

Edit - Forgot to say Chelsea/England til I die!

Tom

[edit on 26-7-2007 by mrbocci]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hey Tom. welcome to ATS from a fellow Brit.

I had a laptop full of info on the Nazi secret projects and their "disappearance" (to US).(Always back up info
)

do a google on VRIL, HAUNEBU and ANTARCTICA and I,m sure you,ll find even more than I had. With some cool pics too.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ah many thanks for the info Agent T, will be looking at those references this afteroon methinks!

Must say almost everyone i've conversed with on here has been personable and well mannered.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
just say hello to the new members here who just join

[edit on 06/05/2006 by bartgirl]

top topics

join