It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UK UFO activity over Wrexham with video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hello,

There seems to be more and more activity over Britain in the last few months and this seems to be the latest one:

www.flintshirestandard.co.uk...

To be honest the video isn't exactly startling and i would lead myself to think it was the planet Venus but if he said he saw seven of the things that makes the Venus explanation redundant, the still image is impressive though.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video.

Its kinda hard to call on this video. But what the heck is going on over there..UFO's everywhere. I wish they would do it more often though

Originally posted by October
Hello,

There seems to be more and more activity over Britain in the last few months and this seems to be the latest one:

www.flintshirestandard.co.uk...

To be honest the video isn't exactly startling and i would lead myself to think it was the planet Venus but if he said he saw seven of the things that makes the Venus explanation redundant, the still image is impressive though.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nice find, not a great film and again laterns could be a possibility. With the height of crop circle season nearly upon us , is this connected somehow ? Is this area part of the mass flooding ?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's true. The video is very, very massively unimpressive.

It looks like more fun with Chinese lanterns to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah Wrexham was hit with flooding I think but unsure if it's related and as far as crop circles go the season has already started I think with the incredible July 7, 2007, East Field wheat formation, now that's a story.

The more activity we get here in the UK skies though the more subjective we will need to be because your going to get more hoaxes from people who buy these damn lanterns and firing them off in the night sky.

I wish I could get a series of lantern footage to see how fast they travel in high winds, if the witnesses say they moved really quickly then we can determine if these lanterns are capable of such speeds.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Typical Welsh

I just wish that they had bothered to use a TRIPOD on that camera, and had perhaps been a little more adventurous with the ZOOM button.

Saying that though, it was fairly interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey October,Great post.
Been away from the net/ATS a while and just got back into the swing of things-
I was chuffed to find find this thread,as I live about 12 miles from Wrexham where the sighting took place.
Pretty cool to have something so local to me mentioned on ATS

Anyway,I didn`t see anything myself but I did keep a couple of newspaper articles on the incident(S).
One from the Flintshire Evening Leader of Friday,July,27th2007 was quite interesting,for a couple of reasons:

It mentions witnesses from 4 locations:Acton,Borras,Gwersyllt and Caergwrle.
Now Acton and Borras are quite close to each other,maybe a mile or so.But Gwersyllt is a few miles out of Wrexham,and Caergwrle is a good 5-6 miles out,and behind a large-ish hill or two-for people to have seen the UFO there too detracts from the "lantern" theory in my opinion,as it was windy that night as usual and those lanterns just blow out in light winds,or blow upside down in stronger winds(and go out).
Also a resident of Borras stated in the article that he remembered a series of UFO sightings near Borras airfield,20 years ago.Numerous green lights were spotted by many witnesses he said.
Also there was a sighting in the Acton Borras area a year or so back,with a video of something fling over a bypass.I`ll have to have a look for more on that,I don`t recall it myself.
Not sure whats happening in the skies at the moment-the UK is in a UFO flap at the moment it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi October

Very difficult to tell what this is. However, it does seem to have a regular pulse to it... remeniscent to the stuff in the NASA STS-75 Tether Incident UFO...

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here we go again... arf the brits
they don't win points in my "guys to thank" book

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the video looks to me like someone having fun in a dark room with a red light.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I agree-the video could be anything...but people over a 10mile area did see something.Maybe it was a hoax,but there were a few unconnected individuals who spotted something unusual in the sky,moving.

top topics

join