It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major News Regarding The Above Network and AboveTopSecret.com

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gratex
This is the last post I'm gonna read on here.

Well what a coincidence, I just put you on my ingore list so this will be the last post I ever read from you.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT PRE PARE FOR THE DISIMFORMATION OF BIG BROTHER

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT PRE PARE FOR THE DISIMFORMATION OF BIG BROTHER

First of all, lose the caps, second take time to actually read this thread. I suggest you stick around to see what takes place before you start writing the Gospel of ATS according to Graystar

I suspect this post will come back to bite you. If you even stick around.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They just want access to the IP logs and well monitor private messaging etc.

LOL does it ever stop

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diedagaincraftsmen
They just want access to the IP logs and well monitor private messaging etc.

LOL does it ever stop

First of all, Congrats to those financially involved with ATS!! This will benefit you greatly.

Secondly, I look forward to continuing to express opinions freely and bring new and exciting information to the site for others to read and discuss.

Thirdly, the above statement is rubbish, even though I believe you are joking. If "they" wanted access to IP logs and private messages from here, "they" could do it with or without permission. If they felt it was necessary to obtain information, they could easily ask for permission or just get a warrant to obtain it legally.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by infinite8]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Tried but unsure if I caught all the comment in this thread?, assuming I did.. I don't recall anything written from Simon?
Anyhoow, Supporting and wishing Above Top Secret continued growth !!

Dallas

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Dallas, sorry I missed your question completely. Thumbs up to UM_Gazz for letting me know.

I have been typically quiet on the subject of business announcements for the sole reason being that Bill and Mark are the primary drivers behind such activities. As a result, big announcements will likely come from them.

Obviously, I share the same profound enthusiasm to push The Above Network forward as a leader in UGC environments through ATS and it's satellite sites. The forthcoming year should be an extremely exciting period for EVERYONE as we strive to make our presence greater known to the world.

(As for my greater-than-normal silence from the fray... yours truly has not had internet access at home for the past 6 six weeks thanks to the wonderful people at a certain telecoms company who continue to delay my telephone line installation in my new tinfoil-covered place of residence.
)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So when do you say that we will have some ATS stock to buy?

We would make a fortune!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
So when do you say that we will have some ATS stock to buy?

Rest assured, if it does come to that, and we are hoping it will, the members will be the first to know.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah!!! One step closer to intelligent minds ruling the world!!! I hope you all keep me in mind as an advisor or something...Well, I dont think Im quite in your league, but Ill be here silently waiting and praying for my fellow ATS, brilliant minds to overcome the hypocricy and corruption...someday

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Hello Mr Gray, Well I must say it was a wee bit shocking to learn the Above Top Secret -- Founder has not been on the net in six weeks

I sometimes wonder if a break from the net as a whole isn't what I need in order to finish or at least be able to get into the screenwrite template of a book started last October. It's the prequel to Ridley Scott's first major motion Sci-Fi picture.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and let people know of the reasons you've been noticeably absent in certain Forums here. Appreciate your giving your thoughts on the ATS structure in place.
Thank you, Um_Gaz for the heads up.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
While I am very happy to hear this...Alot of our on line accolades are being given to us for being so right so much of the time. Barring alot of the fanciful stuff, we do great work around here...But it somehow seems to stay out of the public view, which kinda sucks.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

If you check the dates before the last post this news is old hat.

No idea why our friend made his post (& no idea what he means, either, I'm afraid).

[edit on 16/2/09 by pause4thought]

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It's clear for me that running big social networks such as ATS needs much money to establish and maintain . We will need software programmers , security providers , infra-structures - i.e lots of hard drives and switches + other hardwares , moderators , news reporters , etc.

a : So , it will afford much money.

b: question : Who has much money in this world ?? Answer : The people who play by the rules to get rich. The rules are made bu the rich.

c : Getting rich is far away from being idealistic.

conclusion :

Why is a rich guy paying his money to help people live idealistically ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It's clear for me that running big social networks such as ATS needs much money to establish and maintain . We will need software programmers , security providers , infra-structures - i.e lots of hard drives and switches + other hardwares , moderators , news reporters , etc.

a : So , it will afford much money.

b: question : Who has much money in this world ?? Answer : The people who play by the rules to get rich. The rules are made bu the rich.

c : Getting rich is far away from being idealistic.

conclusion :

Why is a rich guy paying his money to help people live idealistically ?

The above network llc seem to have been doing fine pal....

Why the need to dig up this old bag of bones thread to basically say, well, nothing?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thats a lot of money, lets hope its used for the good of mankind and not the opposite. I like ATS becauae it provides a platform for my views even if those views are quite difficult for others to consider. If this allows ATS to continue its fine work then well done guys and all the best for the future

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Holy thread mine batman!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join