It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsychoHoliday Here. Not new forgot old username I have been lurking since 2002. A MUST READ FOR ALL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey Dude,

Just one question:

If you are such a great artist (bigger then H.R.Giger) - can we see your work? Can you give us the link to your site, which has more views then H.R.G.? Because I would just love to see that.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What do you what me to prove. Yours saying I'll get banned soon so what ATS loss. You need to learn from the younger generation. 100% proven track record the preceeding gereration will always do better than the prievious. You are just pissed that an "up-start" like me can be lightyears ahead of ya. What do all men with power want? MORE POWER? Maybe you did not have the chances I had, I spend 80-85 hours a week studing everything I can touch, see, hear. I made my dreams come true. I worked for maybe 2 years in total, I have made more money selling art in on month that a minimum wage earner makes a year. What did bill gates do onece he felt secure. He is liveing life to the fullest. And we have that and other things in commen. NO I am not worth 60 billion! We have the same SAT score of 1560. But by the end of augest I will have cleared 60 thousand dollars and at most invested 15 miniets of my time. I dont have a job, I do have a sizable income I own a great house and I am about to flip my first house. So what does a young man like me do with all my time I READ and create and beta test video games. And Be in the national gaming leauge. If they still have it up on NAMCOs website I can show anyone that I was southestern champ in Tekken TAG Tourniment, And Soul Calibur, Up untill june I was 21st in the world IN Gears of war for the XBOX 360. You old gezzers and conspiciacy therorys get you what? NOTHING your constantly chasing your own tail like a stupid cat that can predict death. OLD NEWS, what you know and what is real are 2 diffent things. As a person that knows some of what all your asking each other about, I would had gladly divulged. I don't give a sh_t about being banned because you all are nothing but a buch of fools. Secret socity this and that if you knew history and facts about the world, maybe you to could have been in one. Ok you might know this name "Kevin Trudeau" I am in the same secret socity he claims he left but he is still in it. And by me even saying that hear I am gone. I'll leave you crack-pots to wonder the world aimlessly. Bit of advice if you track "Kevin Trudeau" name to the right place 1024-bit encryption gets back hacked in seconds and it changes the polairity of the magnets in your hard drvie and you gen nothing but BAD Sectors. THE goverment stated that 1024-bit encryption can be commercialy hacked with computers on the maket today, but to make another B.E.A.S.T a baby at that it would cost in excess of 1 BILLION dollars. And with thoes last words I have a dynamic IP and MY MAC ADDRESS will be diffent in 5 mins flat. A+, Network+ MCSE, MCT Later Losers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OK art just google me Christopher R Wacker. Its all there. All mac addresses are traced on my portfolio, and my lawyers will get ya if you steal. Thats just a little warrning.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHoliday
What do you what me to prove.

Just send the link to your page with artowork, which is better visited the H.R.Giger and that is all I need you to do.

Is that so hard, since you sold thousands of dollars of your famous art?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey PH... one more question....

Now listen closely and pay attention...

When does school start for you? We're coming up on the fall and a lot of schools are close to reopening, so when does yours?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Did a "master" of everything really "forget" his old username, or were you previously banned?

I must say, you certainly do have the same bad grammar, delusions of grandeur, and the same notion of just "trickling" supreme knowledge to "inferior" minds.

[edit on 7/26/07 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

OK art just google me Christopher R Wacker. Its all there...

Yes . Very pretty stuff.Complete with rejection letter and all.
That is no matter. What each person does with their life is their own business.
What We are trying to get across is. Be happy with what you have acheived in the real world.Try not to feel the need to be a "Master" of everything known to man.
The artwork is fantastic BTW.. A bit too digital for me but that's not to say I know anything different.

What you have projected so far is you are. .A descendent of Jesus,a vulcanologist,mathematician,EVERY Martial art master,secret society member,gun hoarder,Indian descended(Was Jesus commanche?:duh
Who thinks that we can hear your alien in the bushes on our PC,s.

You see what I,m trying to get across??
Just trying to be of assistance..

JUST STICK WITH THE ART.. It,s good..

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

We have the same SAT score of 1560.

I take it that spelling, and grammar are no longer on the SAT test then?
edit to add:

[edit on 7/26/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
At the very least u seem to be a knowledgable man. If u truely have any desire to share any of this wealth of knowledge u claim to have, would it be to much to ask u to compose urself in a manner that doesnt make us feel like all that it is worth to u is mearly bragging rights as such? Most people are here to learn, but we have to sieve through so much bs from 'up themselves fools' that use this site meerly as an extention of their ego, that we cant help but get a bit defensive when people express themselves in a similar manner to urself.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Quite entertaining. First, true Masters do not brag, they let action speak.
Second, with such a big work order, why waste your valuable time here with us simpletons. Third, have you taken your meds today?

To everyone else, this will be my first and last post on this thread. I suggest we say our final remarks, then let the silent treatment prove its effectiveness. Good Day.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just what I was thinking, I don't see how people would have 'flamed' him for having perfect grammar and puncuation as he stated previously, therefore encouraging him to dumb it down. Even primary school kids in England can spell better than he appears to

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

JUST STICK WITH THE ART.. It,s good..

A quick google search turned up at least one program to simulate Rorschach Ink Blots.

Just color them a variety of purples or blues, and, apparently, you've got art.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
Quite entertaining. First, true Masters do not brag, they let action speak.
Second, with such a big work order, why waste your valuable time here with us simpletons. Third, have you taken your meds today?
Well spoken sir!

To everyone else, this will be my first and last post on this thread. I suggest we say our final remarks, then let the silent treatment prove its effectiveness. Good Day.

Stewart Lewis?? Stewy Lewis ??
HEYY didnt you have a band called 'The news' ?
Stewy Lewis and the News ?

Exits.......stage left

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And for thoes that believe that Christ Had children, I am a direct decendant.

Cooooool!

I am a direct descendant of Buddha, we should do lunch sometime.
You do know that Buddha got around in the day, his favorite thing to tell the ladies was:

“I am not overweight, that is the fuel tank for my love machine baby!”

Oh the debates we shall have…
Welcome either way.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is so blatantly obviously a hoax. I can't believe anyone would believe such nonsense.

Also the OP seems to love capital letters strewn about his paragraphs in incorrect places.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Live and let live . Poor guy has some problems. I hope he finds himself and helps others with knowledge. What good is it to boast, when self disipline is needed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
A quick google search..Just color them a variety of purples or blues, and, apparently, you've got art.

Aww maybe that's why I liked it.. Took me back to my sessions "on the couch"

They all looked like Mommy to me.

"No Mommy..not in the cupboard again.. it's too dark"

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's an "I" for you:

"I" am sane.

OK Pee Wee, don't you have to get back to the clubhouse?

"I" know you are, but what am "I"?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And for thoes that believe that Christ Had children, I am a direct decendant.

I am a scientist with a ba in biology, and I am Theredical Physict. I am a Friend of Kaku. For thoes who know about Physics. MY hobbies asl include Vocanoligy, and Climitology, as well as geo astro and quantem physics.

I have gotten too close to the tuth about a certin topic, and spent 22 months in a state funded mental hospitol aginst my will, Trying to convince doctors that I am not crazy.

I am a pairanormal expert, have earned the title of soul stipper (I bet you never came across that on ATS). I am student exorcims, Orgaanizaition T.A.P.S, seen on the sifi channel.

Wow! What you're apparently not, my friend, is a very good speller.
For all your apparent phD's and MBA's and CPA's, your grammar and spelling and -- dare I say it? -- boasting makes me roll my eyes and kills all credibility with me.

So you're heading for the hills "before 2009? Dark Knight, is this you, you crazy man....hahahahahahah

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join