It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory backs out of the Oujia Board experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok, so why are people saying that this could affect millions of people? Im just not getting it.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Ok, so why are people saying that this could affect millions of people? Im just not getting it.

People are just afraid.. It's sad really.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The powers and the answers come within you because you already know the answers. I dont beleive its some dead person (an evil one at that) telling you things and guiding your hand.

Its no worse than Tarot cards, using a pendulum, or a deck or regular cards, dominoes, runes, or whatever you delve in.

YOU hold the answers, therefore, you can do no harm. IMO, of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The powers and the answers come within you because you already know the answers. I dont beleive its some dead person (an evil one at that) telling you things and guiding your hand.

Its no worse than Tarot cards, using a pendulum, or a deck or regular cards, dominoes, runes, or whatever you delve in.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I think he just wanted to use this little marketing ploy to get more people to listen.
George is turning into a drama king of the airwaves at night- he's not grounded like Art Bell was...I guess its better George than the alternatives-nothing.

HI DG, It seems to always be a marketing ploy with C2C, or has been lately. Art Bell is doing tin foil hat ads for Harris Teeter. Noory is building fans up and then letting them down. LOL these people sold out IMO incuding LMH who is still running with the Drone thingy.

But you know what ill prob listen anyway.....

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I mention the Matreya and i triple post

Sorry, i cant undo them- they're from yesterday.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Fearing a ouija board is like fearing Monopoly or Chess. Demons are not real, only personal demons are. Anyone who has ever had experience with the occult is "usually" an alcoholic with rage issues or they are avid crack or meth users.
I guess I do suffer from the normal syndrome, as I was not abused, nor have I abused anyone, or anything(alcohol or drugs and such), and I am a Deist...nuff said there. I do believe in miracles however, but I believe our own godly powers are responsible for them.
I am sure the fine people working in the Parker Brothers' mass production factories are saddened at the possible layoffs ahead of them due to the loss in sales of their ouija boards....doubt that would cause a layoff though....but really....wouldn't all them factory workers experience something evil just by building the board itself? It being the gateway to evil and all.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Everyone is focused on the experiment from the listeners that listen live, and are taking part. What comes through could effect anyone in the audience too.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintnuke
Anyone who has ever had experience with the occult is "usually" an alcoholic with rage issues or they are avid crack or meth users.

Really? Interesting little theory you have there. A ridiculous one, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yeah, interesting indeed. I don't even think I insulted anyone with it either, as I was recently warned for wrongfully stating that cutting ones' self is "not too bright". Using much more offensive wording however...I guess I diserved that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join