It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory backs out of the Oujia Board experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Noory has been hyping this experiment for months, and about 15 mins ago he backed out on the air. I have always had a curiosity and had been looking towards this show to be educated on the ojuia board, and he backs out.

I just want to say that Noory is a (*******) and i lose respect for him, c2c, and the show.
What a weasal, whimp, and a myrid of other things.

Cug

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Noory has been hyping this experiment for months, and about 15 mins ago he backed out on the air. I have always had a curiosity and had been looking towards this show to be educated on the ojuia board, and he backs out.

Good! All he was going to do was play with it.

Just for my own curiosity, what did you think of his first guest tonight?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm not very happy. Im an avid listener and I was very disappointed by his bail out. Don't hype it up saying that you have already decided you will do it, only to chicken out at the last minute. I think its crap and whether it was planned or not, its stinks like a dead skunk. Marketing something you don't follow through with? I'm supposed to believe you and the things you say you are going to deliver Noory? Disappointed

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Personally i'm glad he didn't do it, i listen to him almost every night on the way home from work, and i do think that evil spirits could travel through air waves. I didn't even listen to the show tonight because of it. Did he say why he backed out?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Been listening to c2c for a LONG time.

I think it's a good thing he didn't do it, anyone could claim "oh oh ! he was moving it ! " and so on, and so forth.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
George Snoory thinks its just a toy or a joke
what a shame..... sure it's his right if he doesn't want to do it, but please C2C GET ANOTHER HOST..... I want even listen to Friday's trash show with Linda... Lately C2C seems to have gone down hill.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
[QUOTE]

wimp . . .

[/QUOTE]

NOT at all.

He finally began to be convinced by very quality input that his experiment could result in horrendous damage to a large number of people.

He had already had some warnings by the expert Bishop's family he consulted about it being in a serious car accident. And, there were several other 'happenings' by 24 hours or so ago which also signaled to him that he was setting himself and unknown numbers of his listeners up to be seriously damaged.

He's a good hearted and alert enough man who loathes hurting his customers/listeners that he finally saw the light and decided rightly that it was a horribly bad idea.

No one can stop you from making a league with the devil . . . but to attract, seduce millions of people, potentially, into being harmed by satan and his demonic forces is NOT a small thing.

Your response indicates a lack of knowledge and understanding in this topic area by a huge margin.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

He finally began to be convinced by very quality input that his experiment could result in horrendous damage to a large number of people.

Nah he is lying... how could Noory think that, if he thinks a Ouija board is a toy or a piece of cardboard...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If Mr. Noory decided to not do the show for his own reasons thats his choice.

I think he was convinced on air when it happen... i didnt hear the whole show, i tunned in just before midnight, and shut it off before 1am, it was severly disapointing. At work today i was thinking, "I have to seed good energy towards george, for the Oujia board." I was at my parent house during after work and i missed the1st part not even knowing it was tonight, then it was, and i listened, i was ready for the experts to take apart the situation, and get the the real deal, the meat of the mystery.

I have never toyed with one before, and i was curious, and anixiouly awaiting this experiment. It was a wasted, everyone brought to the fringe waiting for it, and at the last moment getting ripped.

He anounced that they had moved into a special room, and told us why, and about the board and where it was from then a little story about some random sprite attached to the board of something, it was so disapointing. It seemed he broke to popular demand, saying that 90% of the mail he got before was saying not to do it, and now that he backed, its 50/50.

I Think he should have done it, Just think of the amount of airtime that was used for htis, the hours, ad hours...

[edit on 7/26/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nah he is lying... how could Noory think that, if he thinks a Ouija board is a toy or a piece of cardboard...

1. I think you read the man very poorly. Evidently about as poorly as you read my post.

2. As noted before, the Bishop he consulted with on such things and had had on the show a time or three in prep earlier evenings . . . after the last such show . . . that Bishop's family was in a very serious auto accident with serious injury.

3. Folks were stuck in the Gateway Arch for 3 hours. George was in ST Louis at the time and took that as a negative omen.

4. There were a few other cues impacting people close to him which signaled to him that negative things were likely to happen to his treasured listeners/customers. He is quite loathe to harm his listeners.

5. His thinking that the board is just cardboard and that it matters what individuals bring to the session is obviously a major issue. Whether he thinks the board is merely neutral cardboard or not . . . having millions of listeners be destructively spiritually impacted because of what they brought to listening to the session began to be a weighty responsibility he was no longer willing to shoulder--thankfully.

6. I think he also began to be influenced by the wholesale negative emails and phone calls from all and sundry including quite a number of people with fairly direct access to him.

7. Finally, thankfully, he saw the wisdom in canceling the session.

8. I pray you discover the errors of your assumptions before you suffer significant destructiveness from your perspective on such matters.

9. I hope your quickness to label other folks liars under goes some maturity adjustment.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

1. I think you read the man very poorly. Evidently about as poorly as you read my post.

1. No it's not that hard to read or see through George, I will refrain from your other assumption as you are very wrong.

2. Your list 2 through 4 is possibly irrelevant as he thinks of a Ouija board as a toy. Then most likely he would see a Voodoo Doll as just a toy or maybe a crystal ball just as a piece of glass. You see, if George is maintaining a doubting attitude toward objects like this, then surely he wouldn't think it effects anything. So he is either lying to himself to ward off fear or simply just lying because he doesn't believe in it.

If it's fear, then maybe the Archbishop or Jordan Maxwell created it in his head as possibly the work of the devil,evil spirits ect. If anything they portrayed the Ouija board very negatively... there was no postive force in the show as was suggested.

5. And to think he has the audacity to collectively influence his audence lol.... Hmmm maybe so, a small storm just popped over my house and the lighting is horrific as I'm thinking about posting this....
But still how could he think that? He thinks it's just a toy???

7. Personally I think he lead his audience on, but hey.... he has every right to change his mind.

8. Your assumptions are just as negative, thoughts like yours, like Jordan, is part of the destructive force of this show, and most of all George himself.

9. I really think George is some what lying to himself, nothing immature about that.

10. I pray that you see the light, its not as dark as some of you would believe it to be.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Too bad, he has been so scared of the experiment since its conception. He asked far too many people what they thought of it, he should have just shut up and put up. Big deal, it's only as powerful as the energy behind it. I never had any doubt that the people I was doing it with were the ones moving the widget or what ever it was called. George has more to fear of the psychic vampires than a stick of wood and someones hands on a Ouija board. EEEAAHHH!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm glad he shut it down myself. It is my opinion that the Ouija board gets into stuff that is not good to get involved with. This coming from people who have had demonic spirits excised from them.

I shut it down when they started interviewing the guy who was in expert in Crowley.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Look, if you really listened every night like some of you claim, you'd know that George has always told people he would never touch a ouija board and he's always preaching for others not to do so either.

I think he just wanted to use this little marketing ploy to get more people to listen.

In any case, he did the right thing, imo.

George is turning into a drama king of the airwaves at night- he's not grounded like Art Bell was...I guess its better George than the alternatives-nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I listened to it last night... To be honest, it was somewhat of a disappointment. All of this stuff about what he does effecting his listener's is a bunch of bunk in my opinion...Oh yeah, whatever he conjures up is going to reach across the airwaves and do something to me...
Whatever...

However, that's the type of society we live in. We fear everything... :shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I listen too! But is SHOWBUSINESS people!!!

Will he or wont he???

George also says he doesnt like having the Matreya on because his listeners get disturbed. I got some news for George!

His listeners are already disturbed!

I'm one of them. But seriously, i also have noticed that George is getting a real swelled head with the show and there's something different about the tone the show has taken and i dont like it.

I hope the show survives and that he starts having some real guests that are of interest to all of us instead of his buddy (the one that's always saying there's stuff on the moon and Mars) his name escapes me

I want good bumper music, prophets, Hopi Indians, and all the interesting stuff that makes you want to sit up all night. Never mind Hollywood productions!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

George also says he doesnt like having the Matreya on because his listeners get disturbed. I got some news for George!

His listeners are already disturbed!

Yeah, I was listening one night when the young man that claims to be Matreya called in... I wasn't disturbed; I just thought the guy was kind of arrogant, really. He claims that he has the solutions to the world's problems. All I could think was, "Beware of the man who has all of the answers because he will be your destroyer."

[edit on 26-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im sorry but i dont listen very often and i read every post on this thread. No one mentioned what this experiment is? Can someone please tell me what he was going to do?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im sorry but i dont listen very often and i read every post on this thread. No one mentioned what this experiment is? Can someone please tell me what he was going to do?

He wanted to contact his aunt via a quija board.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Get this. Parker Brothers Oujia Board sales are down 25%!! They are not making the said profit from these boards. That was a few weeks ago.
And now threw viral marketing campain Sales are now back up to 5%+ margin!!
Seem a little odd?

Guys any Oujia board you buy that sits next to Risk is a game!! It holds no ocult powers, the powers are within you!
Plus if you want a real board that works better and is in better tune to your energy, make one out of wood yourself..

[edit on 093131p://4719 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join