It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry for Luking so long I am not new But could not remeber my username. QUESTION Did you hear that?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I have to reprint my employee extension list because I spewed Aquafina all over it after reading that.

Oh my gosh I'm laughing all over again.Perhaps this should be moved to the jokes forum.ROFLMAO.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wasn't going to say anything, but thanks for the entertainment.

I know there are times when there is urgency in a post, which gives the op credibility. This time it seems too sketchy for me to take seriously.

OP - You will need to peovide audio and some other evidence, pictures, etc., if you want to be taken more seriously.

Even a picture of your dad, in camo, going outside, with a gun, at 3 in the morning would be something.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Me thinks this is an employee from the six figure sum investment company who likes us peeps here at ATS, that been the three amigos and us guys n girls.

They are testing the water to see if the greatness they hear about us proud ATS folk is true.

We sure did p*ss on their bonfire and showed there is no greater place to be

Wolfie

A proud ATS'er, BTS'er and sometimes AP'er

Jeez so many edits, I'm beginning to feel controlled by the OP lol

[edit on 26/7/07 by Wolfie_UK]

[edit on 26/7/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Even a picture of your dad, in camo, going outside, with a gun, at 3 in the morning would be something.

You are right, win. That picture would be **something** . What...I don't really know. And I'm not sure I would really want to see it.

Glad to hear that the 'authorities' gave the OP's family the 'okay' to kill those darn neo-nazis that were out to get them. I sure wouldn't mind the 'okay' to kill a few drivers I deal with on my daily commute; could the OP please post the email addresses of the 'authorities' that he deals with?

Oh, by the way, if the OP really did hear something outside his house making those noises, and it was big...it was probably just a wild hog.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Txhunter67]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My God, this is getting too far isn't it?
Even for me his English is quite bogus, and BTW, geniuses spend time doing other things, not practice hoaxing around the net.
Mods, honestly? I think you should do something besides just warning him.

[edit on 26/7/2007 by tunin]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Where did I put that ban hammer? Oh sorry there I go trying to run the show.
GO MODS!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yo, PsychoBabble! You 'da Man (er, I mean l'il boy)!

That's about the most entertaining convoluted bucket of regurgitated sputum a mush-mind could ever dream up! Fantastic!

Honestly, buddy, I like your OP because the real McCoys waste no time in coming in to set your pants afire! Now THAT's entertainment!

Thanks - and, if you don't get banned forever, please start another fictional thread and make up another superhero/professor/author/artist/guru/deity that we can all get a few chuckles from.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'd put my money down that this guy being pretty much everything must be related to the drones too! Maybe they're his children or something?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'd put my money down that this guy being pretty much everything must be related to the drones too! Maybe they're his children or something?

Oh no no, it was he and his family built them with their supreme powers to bring us all to our knees in shock and awe.

Okay enough already.We have all given this tool way too much of our time.Funny as heck though.Moving on now.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
WooHoo ! I'm a official thread killer!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My friend is a Psychiatrist, and I thought she would get a kick out of this guys story. This was her response.

"Weird. I broke it down for you (if you were curious).

My differential:
Bipolar disorder I, manic episode w/ psychosis OR some type of schizophrenia (or schizoaffective disorder (w/ bipolar))

Symptoms:
Grandiose delusions --> suggesting manic phase of bipolar
Bizarre delusions --> schizophrenia
Loose associations and Flight of ideas --> psychosis
Tangential thought processing --> psychosis
Hallucinations (I would think are present) --> if auditory --> schizophrenia
Hyper-religious thought content --> suggesting manic phase of bipolar

Treatment:
antipsychotic w/ or w/out mood stabilizer

All in all - CRAZY!!! This person, given they are typing on a computer and communicating via the internet, is more functional than many that I have seen."

I mean no disrespect, I just wanted to share her opinion. At least he has access to firearms. *sigh*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join