It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A One World Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok lets face the facts it is inevitable that there will one day be a one world government. But with the threat of the new NWO that is rising today i have to say that this is not the world government that i have or anyone has envisioned. You see i don't think we can have a one world government in todays day and age because there are allot of factors contributing

- terrorism
-racism twords different ethnicities and religion
-poor people in the world and evil rich people
- governments and leaders created under lies that keep lien
- people not telling the truth

the only way that there can ever be a good nwo is that when everyone learns and accepts that we are all humans, brothers, and sisters. That people will have equality, and a spiritual side that does not conform to religious control. Also people that actually help the people and scientific advances that help the people. Only then can we have a NWO that gives the people everything, that protects them, so there is no crime, no war, no poverty, and disease is controlled or destroyed, also a new system of money or we get rid of it and start looking twords the stars...i think we have the capabilities for that but people are greedy and evil.

But in reality even today, I really don't think we will get to a single unified country until we have something of impending doom like something out of a sci-fi book to rally all the nations together. It would have to be an us against them kind of scenario, so thats why i believe that when the plan is in place, the united nations and stuff, north American union, e.u, and all of them, there will be an event were it is like an alien invasion. Were we are threatened form an outside source, that brings everyone together under NWO rule, or maybe the NWO will give terrorists nuclear weapons and that will also force the one world government. What do you think?

Think about what Ronald Reagan said, that if we received a threat from a outside earth source, how quickly our differences would change.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There is no such thing as NWO.

Best opportunity to push for one world government was at end of WWII, when USA, UK and USSR held the cards.

If those three agreed to form one world government, no force on earth could have stopped them.

That chance is long gone.

Stop paranoid theories backed with no evidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Having one single wgovernment for the world is a possibility with certain obvious advantages and disadvantages, however, what we have now is as efficient as most of the idiots who make up the human race can manage, and not all that different from what it would end up like, not counting wars. Every locality has a senator or councillor or politician of some form who wields authority in a less-localised overnment, which will have a representative in a larger organisation such as the European Union and/or the United Nations. With our current system, every locality has a representative who will get them what they need.
Alternatively to that, try to think; each of those local representatives instead of going to their next (And kind of localized) stage of government, with only a few hundred senators/councillors maximum, would all attend a single senate. Not a single one would be able to explain his area's needs or desires properly, therefore resulting in unhappy people with rebellious attitudes, and terrorism could possibly prosper. For people like me, that's great, but the vast majority of humanity would be horrified.
Now, if you really wanted a single world government, democracy wouldn't work. As I have explained. Dictatorship or monarchy, or maybe an Empire, would work as easily. Anarchy would be simple. (Yay! No government!) A fedaration of our current countries would work.
Regardless of what I've said, the most important point concerning a possibility of a new government is this: If what we have works fine, why change it?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Do you honestly think that One World Govenment is taking over the american government??

top topics

join