It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redefining Hypocrisy: Al Gore's Assault on Reason & Depleted Uranium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A mere acronym of 2 letters (DU) is all it takes to completely destroy Al Gore and his projected divine destiny to save the earth from man-made environmental doomsday.

I hadn't actually thought of this until I recently finished his "Assault on Reason" book. It should have been titled The Assault on Bush as he joked about it not being, in a video interview, because there's hardly a page in it that doesn't mention GWB and his minions. One could hardly articulate such a sophisticated blackballing, however, Al Gore actually did while bending over backwards to not step into "conspiracy theorist" world. And his trouncing of the Bush Junta is well deserved and I do recommend all people read this book.

It's important that Gore didn't go full blown conspiracy theorist as that would obviously implicate him with things like 9/11 and Depleted Uranium.

Nato warplanes dropped ten-thousand rounds of depleted uranium ammunition in Bosnia in 1994 and 1995.

Soldiers from several troop contributing countries, including Italy, Portugal and France, have fallen ill with what's being called Balkan Syndrome.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In page after page Al attacks Bush's very essence, and in particular Bush's environmental policies and the Iraqi Invasion / Occupation. Al slams Dubya on Iraq, while patting himself on the back for the Balkans sectarian conflict that they engineered. The most notable common thread between these 2 conflicts and these 2 men is the Depleted Uranium issue. Others include the engineering conflicts, sectarian conflict scenarios, the use of Al Qaeda as an instrument of tactical subversiveness, and even oil (pipelines).

It turns out that DU has a 4.5 BILLION Year halflife. The "Clinton-Gore Administration", as Al calls it at every chance in his book, used DU munitions in the conflict that started and lasted over virtually the entire 8 year reign of the Clinton-Gore Administration.

Now we have Shrub using the same stuff that is absolutely sure to contaminate the environment until what could be considered the end of time (science models predict that the Sun and life on Earth will expire well before one billion years before the DU munitions reach their half-life), but oddly enough Al Gore somehow managed to forget to mention this little tidbit in his all out partisan Bush crucifixion hit-piece book that focuses on both the Iraq imperial power move and the environment.

Of course, a sincere apology required an admission of error and a willingness to accept responsibility and to hold people accountable. President Bush seems not only unwilling to acknowledge error, but thus far has seemed unwilling to hold anyone in his administration accountable for the worst strategic and military miscalculations and mistakes in our entire history.
-Al Gore, The Assault on Reason, page 177

[edit on 26-7-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ignorance isn't bliss, good find, and i say find, even though this should be obvious to people, but probably isn't

yes, gore is not a moron, and is obviously very affluent thus his intelligence increases his ability to mis- direct and manipulate a less affluent public, good job not being fooled this time

THE DU issue is critical to figure out this Guy is all about the $$, and as the public looks to find someone they can trust, they may look to someone like gore, but hopefully they will realize, almost all high level politicians are professional liars. PERIOD

This is about creating an urgency among the public to support measure to curb an "impending disaster" and the "solution" which involves privatizing among other things natural resources and profit tremendously. at least that is my opinion so far.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Even Kucinich is man enough to speak out against DU:

Google Video Link

But then again he's not guilty of ordering its use.

That was in 2004 and he surely commited campaign suicide with that move, but i'll bet he knew what he was doing.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
....thought to break this one out from July of this year. W/ the award this thing just won it's a topical subject. Great post/informative.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

join