It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Selling Out Bosnian Christians to Muslims, Serb Leader Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

U.S. Selling Out Bosnian Christians to Muslims, Serb Leader Says

www.newsmax.com

"If the U.S. project of turning BiH into a single government controlled under one man one vote, in 10 years there will be no more Serbs in the area. All I want is for the U.S. to leave us alone."

Under the current arrangement, the Bosnian Serbs have 22 members of the federal parliament, and the Bosnian Muslims have 24 members. Simple majority rule, as advocated by the United States, would allow the Bosnian Muslims to transform the Bosnian federation into an Islamic Republic.

In addition, the assimilation of the independent Bosnian Serb police force into a single, federal force "would mean we must accept terrorists who have been recruited into the police by the Bosnian Muslims."

Dodik and several advisers who also spoke with NewsMax in Washington warned that Muslim Bosnia has become "a platform for attacking the United States and Europe using ‘white' Al Qaeda members who look like Europeans."

"When I was asked by [former State Department official] Bob Gelbard why we have to stay in Bosnia, I said it was to prevent the creation of a Muslim state in the heart of Europe," Dodik said.

Well before the Dayton accords, the Bosnian Muslim authorities forged a close relationship with Osama Bin Laden, even providing him a Bosnian diplomatic passport after his Saudi passport was revoked by the Saudi government.

Five of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were trained in Bosnian Muslim al Qaeda camps.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well i guess this is another step in to get the countries in Europe under control and in the E.U. so that when the time is right taking control is easy.

Plus they say that terrorists were trained in bosnia, the terrorists for 9/11, know were did they get that evidence.

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join