It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow in this place even the good guys are attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, if you are an angel, then you are not a perfect being, because a perfect being would know how to use proper punctuation, spelling, grammar, and paragraphs.

Since you're not a perfect being, then your god isn't either.

Ergo, you are an impostor, either way you look at it.

Run along now, study some proper syntax, and remember, the Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wow nice when i try to read back what i've wrote and it has a whole bunch of periods it's really weird in my writtings i haven't used them with the way i write this consist of one complete thought i don't see a sense in periods nor do i know where to put them i could put them every like ten words but i dont get it......also still on this stickler that there is no God well i mean what you gonna do when you die and you find out your wrong have you given that thought? that if you were to die right after reading this what would you do when you get to heaven?hope God would be like well you lead a good life even though you tried everyday to completely ignore me?that must be your mindset if you've decided to live your life so sheltered from the world.I'm sorry but i can't be as understanding as most people cause i don't have this choice of faith but even if i did i don't think i'd have enough faith to not believe in God.cause it takes way to much energy and a high amount of faith to assume and think there can't be a God.look at a flower pick some grass look at it,then peel some bark off a pine tree make baby noises at a puppy seriously i can't muster the thought to think "just by chance".i'm sorry my faith just would not be able to handle that even though believing in something like that would be nice.that would mean i could do whatever i wanted nothing would hold me back i wouldn't feel bad for stealing fighting someone.because there is a God i'd feel guilty if i were to rob a bank or fight someone randomly walking down the street

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not believing in a god does not mean that the person can just do anything he or she likes. Everyone knows the difference between good and bad. I dont rob banks, I don't steal,I dont punch people walking down the street and I'm a nice person. You don't have to believe in a deity to achieve this.

I don't live a sheltered life. I live an exceptionally good life. I've got a loving family, awesome friends, a roof over my head and money in the bank. My kids know they are loved and cherished. I will always have my friends backs should they need it. We've got food in the fridge, gas in the car and the only debt is our mortgage. Does god make this all happen, no. We do. We work, we pay the bills with our money we earn from working. We feed our children and take vacations when we can. Sorry but I don't think my life is bad becuase I don't believe in something you do.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow! I mean, Wow!
I work with the mentally ill and these are not the intellectually challenged gibberish of a mentally retarded person, the rantings of a psychotic maniac or the flights of fancy of the charmingly neurotic. These, my fellow posters, are the "word salad" evidence of a true schizophrenic. Sorry, the statue, but my heart goes out to you. Really, I'm sitting here in front of my PC blushing in embarassment for you.
For over a year I've read all sorts of posts and some are more bizarre than others but they all had some semblance of rationality. Not so, yours.
As a fellow believer in God, I urge you to get some help. Please. U2U me if you need a private conversation. Truly, and without malice or sarcasm, I am concerned for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
look it's alright guys the point is i am what i am.also God is real whether or not you realize that in time is up to you really and the believers that you may meet in life.my job is not to try and fight to convert you only to simple state the facts of reality.just so you know i am not crazy because i know the behavior i know how to deal with and have dealt with people of all kinda of mental illnesses most of the time it's been easy for me to fix them.but either way i can't prove anything to anyone without breaking the very laws in place for my brethren.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whitewave, I do believe you're right.

And this thread is getting not only incomprehensible, but boring.

I will take my sport elsewhere. I don't want to mock the mentally ill. Only the ones that are cognizant and can stand it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
but if it's all the same science dwell within God anything of true science point straight towards him if you support science you support God regardless if you go with the theories of evolution that even the first person to think about the subject figured out was completely ridiculous darwin died fearing his work would damage the kingdom of God thats why i'm glad there are people who dont try to blame him but i know when the person who invented the darwin fish gets to heaven darwin will have a bone to pick wih him ha ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think that was the longest run on sentence in history.

I'm with MM, laterz.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
I think that was the longest run on sentence in history.

I'm with MM, laterz.

I agree. I have tried to help, unfortunately, your lack of punctuation and grammar along with syntax is impossible to discuss.

I will not be reading this thread any further.

My last suggestion is if you really want to have people even talk to you.

Speak clearly. You are not doing this.

Run on sentences are annoying, annoying, annoying.

Goodbye.

Anyone care to join us in Atheist chat?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Run along now, study some proper syntax, and remember, the Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

hahaha thats so awesome, i love your gif. Anyway, i remember seeing that on a church sign, pure genius!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
Shearder,you read my post wrong it was an meant to prove a point about not believing in God....Sure i support kids believing in Santa but if a kid were to grow up and base their entire life on Santa then it'd be a problem....

I apologies in that case. You need to make your point(s) more clear as one could, clearly, misinterpret your message. There are many who believe and I many who disbelieve in the existence of God and trying to pass yourself off, whether you are or are not, an angel will always draw heat - do not be surprised at this.

I wish you the best of luck; a few typed words will not be enough to sway anyone into believing that you are an angel - which would include me.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
yes indeed i think i said that i know what its like the last may 1200 years have been like that so much doubt it has quickly spread. like i've said in the old days being an Angel meant you were treated very well by both believers and non because believers like you because you were a theogany and they felt keeping in their house would and did provide them with great blessings. also as angels we have the other part what been called a lure by those who talk of it only one biblical text speaks of it the story of soddom and gamorra......read it but i struggle with it because as an Angel especially one of my caliber i have to sacrifice power because if i were to give of my self to the daughter of men it would ruin all that i've done and fought for so far.... look at me i get mushy and old talking with the subject and off on such a rabbit trail jeez......anyways my friends i'm not asking you to jump on down and believe i'm an Angel but i am asking you consider not trying to debunk God so much seriously.A couple times just let a magical moment last longer before you strap logic to it just a few times you'll be suprised and it may scare you maybe......

[edit on 31-7-2007 by thestatue]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i would like to now more about your history and is stargate or atlantis real

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
yes atlantis is real no stargate is not look at my other posts

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join