It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernova 2007: a Great Beam of Hope in the human future will visit us coming from far a way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

In the begining was the Word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the begining.
through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
In him was the life, and that life was the light of men. the light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that thorugh him all men might believe. He himself was not the light.
The true light that gives light to every man was comming in to the world.

Gospel of St John, New Testament, Holy bible New international Version.
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

This time let me talk a new message that I am receiving these days from the other dimension, the one that is bejond the space-time that we are so accostume to name as Universe.

This is message of Hope and at the same time of courage & patience, is a warning about very difficult and challanging moments that the humanity will start to live before 2008 ends and that are part of the so called events of the begining of the Third millenium, the big change that the world will experiment in a relatively short period of time.

The superior Intelligence that is always pending of the spiritual evolution of all the living beings of this beautiful planet wants to that the humanity knows that there are so negative forces working in the world to push everybody toward a global cathastrophe but God is taking care of his creatures and is going to protect all the ones that remain in the frecuency of the thinking wave that I name the light.

World economical & social Crisis, natural cathastrophic events like the change in the magnetic and geographic poles of the planet, the global heating, the terrorist war, death of world leaders and fall of nations or creation of new states are some of the intensive experiences that are around the corner and that we must surpass succesfully if we remain in the frecuency of the love, Hope and faith.

This is a time of meditation, pray, develope of spirituality ( it does not matter in what religious or methaphysic way ), live in harmony with nature and express love to somebody, to do that on time since this life is always a temporal experience.

The Capital that is going to assure us the ideal and dreamed eternal life is precisely the one that we inverse in those so important moments of reecounter with us and with the others through the love in all its different genres:
- Agape( altruist ,love of the soul)
- Philia( Virtuous, Love of the mind)
- Storge( affection , love of the family)
- Xenia ( Hospitality, love between host and guest)
- Eros ( Sensous, love of the beauty)

It is so important that every intelligence in this world inverse at least 10% of his daily time to practice these so important disciplines, that is the key of the return to the ethical values and also to rebuild the relationship between the creatures and between them and its creator and to found a new era of Peace and progress for the world.

I will continue updating you with other important parts of this message in the near future. Thanks for your atention,

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 4/3/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted by Pagani on 4/23/2008 @ 07:45 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

MASSIVE!! U.F.O Flyover May 16, 2008 - USA =O

Hear me now, I've been in contact with a few alien buddies of mine via facebook. They told they gonna chill for awhile here in the states on May 16, so they gonna flyover some undisclosed location in the U.S with their pimped-out spacecraft. So expect a lots of colors and # going on in the sky. They didn't told me exactly where they gonna chillout cuz they don't want anybody expecting them with RPG's and stuff.

Anyways, these dudes know how to barrel roll likes pro's so they won't have any problems evading incoming rpg's and #. Well, that's it really. They just want me to inform you guys that they gonna be chilling out here in the states so no one freaks out. Plus, they don't want people to freak out like they did this April 21 in phoenix. So there ya have it dudes. Now you know.

They told me to copy/paste this message. This is an actual message from my alien buddies to you guys. Listen up.
"WEZ FROM MARS! WII GUNNA B FIRIN TEHR LAZERZ PEWPEW"

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Let me disclose in this occasion an urgent message that was transmited to me by the higher non earthian intelligences that are in contact with me from the center of the Universe to clarify some specific thread that is currently published here in Below top Secret and that claims that the next 16th of May there will be a collective close contact with aliens flying in spacecrafts over the USA Territory.

The Message literally says:

"
- Any close contact with Us or with any of our legions of interplanetary explorers, interstelar voyagers
or any other of our robotic or manned spacecrafts that have been send to your solar system will be anounced with pretty more details than the ones provided in such a thread
, pointed with precission not only the date but also the place(region, state, cities from it would be visible) and time in which will occur.

- It is strongly advisible for the public in general to be sure about the credibility of the person that claim to have such information at hand and that is predicting about this type of close contacts, since in the past many times the alien phenomenon has been used in a fradulent way with obscure purposes, even only to get fame. Many have claimed to get communication with us but few really had such experience, in fact some of them prefer to remain still in silence & keep it as part of their private life.

- The Angel of lightness, author of this thread among many others in which he has showed to be a serious & reliable person can be in the future a good channel of communication about this type of events that indeed will happen to demonstrate to the humanity that the existence of intelligence is not only a coincidence of the casual evolution of the organic molecules that are the base of the life in the Earth, as the materialistic scientistis and Philosophers claim, but part of the universal order that rules the entire Creation with an specific objective as a divine plan.

- If this person, Pagani, really has catched any of our transimissions from the earth, if he is a sensitive person that could detect our frecuencies he must provide pretty more information to the public about the event that is advising in order to be believable, since the United States is one of the more extensive countries in the world, so there is not the same thing to say that there will be a fleet of Flying saucers over Alaska or Hawaii than over Manhattan or the Pentagon.

- Moreover it is so important that the American public opinion realize that sometimes military exercises, specially by the supersonic ultrasecret aircrafts of the Air Force are wrongly associated with our missions, we always have care to never create the impression of massive invasions on any place of the earth. Our spacecrafts in the earthian aerospace are being sent only for peaceful purposes.

- There will be various of these events of close contacts with our spacecrafts or their crews in the near future, specially before, during and after the incoming World war, that we anounced to the humanity through the Angel of lightness since 2007, in order to guide the humanity to a higher spiritual evolution and cease in the use of Nuclear Weapons, end of the confrontations between different civilizations and of the very materialistic mentality that is ruling the earth in our days. "

Here ends the message that I received, so I hope this has clarified in a a sufficient way your doubts and put order in the frenzy
that is creating the mentioned thread here in Below top secret. Of Course Pagani must clarify his own side of this story providing the requested information to proof its claim.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness .

[edit on 5/3/2008 by The angel of light]

<< 1   >>

join