It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GWEN :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) transmitters placed 200 miles apart across the USA allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. They operate in the VLF range, with transmissions between VLF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit UHF waves of 225 - 400 MHz.

The VLF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits circularly up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground.

USA bathes in this magnetic field which rises to 500 ft, even going down to basements, so everyone is mind-controlled. The whole artificial ground-wave spreads out over USA like a web. It is easier to mind-control and hypnotize people who are bathed in an artificial electromagnetic-wave. (Covering the entire floor with aluminum and buying a CET cylinder from Nordic Living Water Systems helps.) GWEN transmitters have many different functions including controlling the weather, mind, behavior and mood control and to send synthetic-telepathy as infrasound to those victims of US govt mind-control implants. These work in conjunction with HAARP and the Russian Woodpecker transmitter, similar to HAARP. The Russians openly market a small version of their weather-engineering system called Elate, which can fine-tune weather patterns over a 200 mile area and have the same range as the GWEN unit. One operates at Moscow airport. The GWEN Towers shoot enormous bursts of energy into the atmosphere in conjunction with HAARP. The website www.cuttingedge.org... wrote an expose of how the major floods of the Mid-West USA occurred in 1993.

source : www.world-action.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
GWEN Ground Wave Emergency Network
The Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) provides survivable connectivity to designated bomber and tanker bases. The system is in sustainment. GWEN is designed as an ultra-high powered VLF [150-175 kHz] network intended to survive massive broadband destructive interference produced by nuclear EMP, and recovering quickly from the changes imposed on radiowave propagation by EMP-ion damage to the upper atmosphere. A large number of the 200 GWEN relay nodes can be destroyed without compromising the overall effectiveness of the system. GWEN antennae include an 8km trailing long-wire winched out of WWABNCP, and the DARPA /Westinghouse 750-6000m tether Aerostat-Augmented balloon. The GWEN system includes 299-foot, low-frequency (LF) antenna and an ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) antenna located at each relay node (RN) station, and a UHF antenna located at each input/output (I/O) station.
Although GWEN was designed to provide survivable connectivity for time-critical force survival actions, the configuration does not meet required availability or reliability.

As portable Milstar terminals become available in the l997-l998 time frame, STRATCOM will phase out the Ground Wave Emergency Network, which is the only survivable link to ensure launch of ground-alert aircraft. GWEN is Scheduled to be Replaced by SCAMP in FY99, but CINC STRAT has maintained that GWEN can not be shut down until the replacement system is fielded, operational, and certified. If SCAMP does not meet schedule, GWEN may have to be operational past the year 2000.

The Federal Railroad Administration, concerned with the importance of the inland navigation systems to support railroad real time positioning activities, has suggested that GWEN sites be included in the developing of inland navigation systems. The Federal Highway Administration has agreed to continue to investigate the utilization of the 54 GWEN sites for inland navigation.

www.fas.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If this is true, then why do compasses still work?

If the country was being "bathed" in electromagnetic waves, compasses would do absolutely nothing for you. Yet, they still seem to work in nearly every part of the country. I say nearly because certain influences do affect them, such as power plants. High voltage lines, and those sorts of things.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Milk,

Countries worldwide are still bathed with cellullar phone and satellite TV microwaves, and compasses still work...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought all those VLF facilities were for submarine communications.

Maybe I can start selling those tinfoil hats again.

That's the first I've heard of the Russian peckerwood program.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The waves are low in frequency, It could never affect the compass. This is a serious topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by outsider

The woodpecker signal was quite real,seriously.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually listening to a recording of it will tell you WHY it was named "woodpecker."

video.yahoo.com...

Blimey...I left that sample running while I posted this and NO JOKE,my PC started to lag real bad and my browser would not switch between tabs!!

No Joke I swear.

Coincidence?
Anyone get similar results?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, the woodpecker signal! SO fascinating, and it's definitely spawning from Tesla's original World System. Other arrays like HAARP and GWEN all have similar tasks and functions.

new topics

top topics

join