It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White versus Brown Goat Cheese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I never thought there was anything nippier tasting than white goat cheese.

But I recently found out there is brown goat cheese which is supposed to taste much stronger. It's made from the whey instead of the milk.

Anyone ever tried brown goat cheese?

I would love to try it myself but I think you have to get it from Norway.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hmm. Maybe no one has tried white goat cheese either.

No adventurous taste buds here. :shk:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've tried this before...you can usually only get it in nature/gourmet stores...in the states, but in Saudi they had this...

I remember that the difference was close to the difference between cheddar, and sharp cheddar...but that's about it... Haven't tried it in years....

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for that tidbit Gazrok!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
oooo man!!! i like trying new stuff so one day i took a big bite of goat cheese. it was real sour. anyways i was workin' at specks and did not like it i just don't like the sour stuff i guess.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i used to eat it all the time on toast and even used the cheese for my home made pizza but never seen brown but it does taste good

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I try to eat less cheese on the whole cos for me its too fattening OK its too fattening for most people but i weigh 215 pounds!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
sorry I missed this one, I have tried the brown goat cheese and yes it is definitely more....."sharper" not sure if that is the right word, but I like goat cheese 9the white stuff that is) and it is better than the brown. You can get here in the US, but only at those speciality stores.

new topics

top topics

join