It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know there is a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If there was a NWO group, a group that controls everything: Media, government, terrorist groups, etc., do you really think we would know about it?

IF some group controlled the entire media, then why would they let books become published about them, if they want to remain secret? If I controlled everything, secretly, then I would not allow any book, newspaper, article, website, television program, movie, or any other type of the media use my name.

David Icke would not have published any book on a NWO if it exists, because that NWO would have prevented his book's printing. This website would not be here, because if I controlled the media, that means I would know about ATS, and shut it down before it ever grew to its power now. In fact, ATS was not that powerful at all when I joined up; it was on the second page of the Google search when you search for "conspiracy forums."

So, there are two options for us all: Either accept the fact that a New World Order group, a group that controls everything, does not exist. Or that this NWO group wants to be known, and is using paranoid people like you to spread fear among "their" people.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The part that controls everything is the higher powers above man that controls it. All secret societies claim to be able to get in touch with these things, but all of them access the same sort of demons(for lack of a better word).

It is this that brings the whole world together, not mainly man themselves doing dodgy handshakes etc...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All human minds are connected to an entity higher than our own, this is common fact we all are aware of (at least I hope you all know his). Is this higher entity what you speak of? Because that higher entity would never try to control what controls it.

These "secret societies" can only dream of fully controlling this entity, so never believe any group saying they can.

join