It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO of UK Triangular UFO Lights / Alien ? Aircraft? Lanterns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

VIDEO of UK Triangular UFO Lights / Alien ? Aircraft? Lanterns?

www.liveleak.com

Formation of UFOs hovered above Stratford-Upon-Avon, close to the One Elm pub, for half an hour.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least...I really don't think lanterns would hover in formation for that period of time...

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

Interesting to say the least...I really don't think lanterns would hover in formation for that period of time...

I agree. There's movement there but I'm not sure if a mere breeze could cause that. Even if you blow bubbles on a still day they dont all move in formation. They don't look all that far away from the camera though, whatever they are.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Someone help me on this. Either I can see the future, or a very similar sighting in England occured very much like this recently. (withing last 4 months) I just spent an hour searching old threads.

The building and the people in the foreground are eerily familiar.

Seem to recall some chap coming out of a bar and perhaps snapping shots with his cell phone. Several critcs on ATS joked it was the beer.

Ring a bell anyone? Drivng me crazy. thanks....kk

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please redirect your comments there.

thank you

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've had a look at the video this morning, I can't figure out what these things are, they look like they could be lanterns, but in my opinion they wouldn't hold formation like that, and the one that comes from the right wouldn't have traveled the way it did.

When they zoomed in, it almost looked like they were fireballs. I've never seen anything like it.

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Someone help me on this. Either I can see the future, or a very similar sighting in England occured very much like this recently. (withing last 4 months) I just spent an hour searching old threads.

Yes there was a similar incident a few months ago, the lights were bluish and traveled across the sky in a formation.

P.S.
Wigit, I love your avatar

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Please continue this discussion at the link Crakeur provided.

There is already a 4 page discussion going on over there on this very topic, including the video.

Thanks!

top topics

join