It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis in Pakistan - part 1 of 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.therealnews.com

an interview with a journalist from pakistan, related to the latest events going on there, there are three parts, links at the page

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Pakistan is probably the most interesting battleground in the War on Terrorism right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i am exitedly waiting for early september, cause the website www.threalnews.com seems to have the best intentions, waiting to see if they will be able to pull it off, they state they are tweaking the process and will go full out when the summer season os over and back to school.... lol, i am living in a tourist area now, used to be only agriculture, so school time is always fun, seems more real around town etc.... so, if they can be a good source for stuff that happens where it happens, it will be a good addition to this forum and the one at www.breakfornews.com i have not watched tv in 2 years now and have also toned down the net time a Lot, from all day to hardly at all....

good to see and read from other like minded individuals, know where any communities are in canada that i can live freer then here? mind you living here is pretty carefree, just the work gets stressed at times....

ttyl
brian s
naramata

join