It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the Denver Airport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have been reading information that indicates that the Denver Airport is similar ti Dulce in that it has underground test facilities. Has anyone else heard this? Jusst what is down there if anything?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dulce is supposed to be different. Though the comparison that it has many underground levels seems to be what people say about denver. Would be interesting if anone ever comes out and speaks, but i will not hold my breath, they hold secrets to well these days.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here you go.
Dig In

Hope you enjoy.

I think it's hokum, but eh...

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, I'm going for a vacation on Aug. and going to fly from DIA so I might take the opportunity to take some pictures if you guys want.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Jay Weidner apparently agrees with the op as well.

Evidence indicates that the Denver International Airport sits on top of a huge underground facility, with trains that connect to shelters in the mountains and possibly as far away as New Mexico, he stated. This airport is a "cathedral" of the New World Order, Weidner suggested, and its underground capacities could be employed by the elite in order to survive a calamity that occurs around 2012. The film 2012 The Odyssey, which Weidner participated in, takes a look at some of the strange murals at the airport that are seemingly sending out a message about a one-world government. 9-11, he added, may have been about developing a level of control in an ensuing catastrophe.

Source in YouTube video below

This video is a ten part Coast 2 Coast radio show. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Rhain,
Sorry...but I don't trust ol' Jay.
He wants money

Just a fact.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Taken from the Columbine thread, " Littleton is close to Denver International Airport (Which Harris even mentions in his Journal), which is rumored to serve as a cover for an underground government complex. While the rumors of an underground complex remain officially unconfirmed (Though a massive amount of evidence shows that they are true), what is a fact is that the airport is shaped like a Swastika, and that inside are bizarre paintings of death, destruction, and despair, as well as cryptic words on the ground and Masonic capstones, as well as a keypad that has no apparent purpose."

Some stuff to check out,

www.geocities.com... , www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Any thoughts on this? And the Airports connection to Columbine

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Unsure on the rest of it but last time I was there I had a great time finding and photographing all of the bizarre murals. Highly odd choices.

-S

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Interesting. I flew into DIA a few weeks ago, returning from vacation, and just before landing (we were coming in from the south), I saw a dirt runway just below the plane. Has anyone else seen this, or has information on it? It was about five hundred feet in length, at an estimate, and there were some small buildings (sheds, the like) near it.

And yes, jamiros, I'd like to see some photos from your flying in and out of DIA.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was layed over there,I never noticed anything bizarre,but then again I was more in a hurry to get out of there,I did notice they were very rude there

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathan_p
Interesting. I flew into DIA a few weeks ago, returning from vacation, and just before landing (we were coming in from the south), I saw a dirt runway just below the plane. Has anyone else seen this, or has information on it? It was about five hundred feet in length, at an estimate, and there were some small buildings (sheds, the like) near it.

There are smaller airstrips scattered around denver international. Look it up on google earth and you will see them circling the main airport.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
here is an interview with the artist that painted the strange murals at Denver airport and what the symbolism means.

www.fortunecity.com...

top topics

join