It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings bring town to a standstill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Some HQ photographs would be nice. From hundreds of witnesses you'd expect at least one to have a decent camera. Good sighting and number of witnesses is quite impressive.
Bit offtopic but I just went trought the latest c2c drone posts and first thought was "if this would be one of those drones I'd pee my pants laughing"
The lights might fit that form.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Soon in a paper near you

Mass UFO sightings reported all over the world.....What are their intentions?.....President declares martial law, suspends elections.

Just a theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xout1
I can't get that link to play at all. I tryed a few things, and nothing.

I am however not too bright. I'm sure I have missed something.

I think it might have something to do with mms rollover, but I couldn't find a fix for it.

If any suggestions I thank you in advance

Don't click on the word "link" in ambushrock's post. Go to the article and click on the words
"Exclusive: Watch the extraordinary UFO footage here".

I couldn't get the word "link" to work either.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Some HQ photographs would be nice. From hundreds of witnesses you'd expect at least one to have a decent camera. Good sighting and number of witnesses is quite impressive.
Bit offtopic but I just went trought the latest c2c drone posts and first thought was "if this would be one of those drones I'd pee my pants laughing"
The lights might fit that form.

There were about 100 witnesses. If you were to randomly select 100 people who are out bar hopping, you'd probably find that none of them were carrying a high quality camera.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigturkey
There were about 100 witnesses. If you were to randomly select 100 people who are out bar hopping, you'd probably find that none of them were carrying a high quality camera.

Not to mention the fact that they won't be the most reliable people to talk to, since they're all completely blasted. How can they have any credibility at all when they can't even walk straight?

Anyone??

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Is there another way to get the footage posted? I keep trying to the link but it is just not working for me in WMP.

It sounds like a really good case thus far especially with all the witness's.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Not to mention the fact that they won't be the most reliable people to talk to, since they're all completely blasted. How can they have any credibility at all when they can't even walk straight?

Anyone??

TheBorg

I've been _completely_ blasted before and it never caused me (or masses of people) to see any UFOs. People are pretty good observers, I don't think a little beer should cause their experience to be discounted.

The TV has got everyone thinking that unless the director of the CIA witnessed it then it must not be true. Heck, some UFOs have been spotted by MULTIPLE police officers from different counties (states even I think?) and the TV STILL tries to make it seem "suspect".

Regular people (even while drunk) are capable observers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
My only problem with the video is that, why were a bunch of people moving around with no interest at all in looking at the sky? They seem very disinterested from the ground. Not exactly 'bringing a town to a standstill' in my eyes. The aliens need to do better!!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The night time bar scene might produce some seriously excellent photo opportunities so I'd wouldn't be surprised if high res photos of this thing would pop up somewhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
My only problem with the video is that, why were a bunch of people moving around with no interest at all in looking at the sky?

Was starting to think the same thing but if you look again at one point you can see another person in the crowd taking a picture of the lights with his mobile camera. At least it looks like he is..The thing is (unless you are a UFO fan) a couple of lights in the sky not doing anything too interesting will only take you away from your beer for so long..

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Borg
[

Anyone??

The Borg

I was thinking the same thing... not the most credible witnesses when most are intoxicated ( pink elephant syndrome )

Incedentally, this may attribute to the comments of why the camera was moving around so much. LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The Chinese dont need much excuses to let off these paper balloons.
Birthdays, weddings, a new business.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'll go with the Sky lanterns myself and will be testing a few soon. I picked up 50 off Ebay to give it a try to see what they look like. Add some fishing line between them and a UFO formation is born. Yes I'll take videos and put a link to them

mikell

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
weird i have that same "Y" formation on my arm ..
my mom says they are not birth marks and i dont remember getting hurt in that area..but anyway on topic if this is real its an awesome piece of video . i mean how often does this happen

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So if you were at a party and a few of your chinese lanterns flew off into the sky and then you saw this on the news, would you still think UFOs? You can try to convince me that a Rugby team is part of a UFO cover-up...in fact, I'd love to hear that argument

Originally posted by RiotComing
My only problem with the video is that, why were a bunch of people moving around with no interest at all in looking at the sky? They seem very disinterested from the ground. Not exactly 'bringing a town to a standstill' in my eyes. The aliens need to do better!!

exactly. If these people were witnessing alien craft, their attention would be held a bit more, intoxicated or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit

Covered by the Drudge Report... yea for exposure !

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Just to let you know, I saw an article on CNN this morning about this, but they don't have one online yet. This sounds interesting, but I think it will turn out to be just another unexplained sighting. I can't tell what it was, but one thing is it's not enough to convince a skeptic that it is a UFO. They will write it off as lanterns or balloons.

Maybe some better footage will materialize.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join