It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of Kroll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
THe title of this thread comicly and synchromysticly ties into an old Tom Baker episode of Dr Who. Where he gets stuck on a planet with romana, that has a large group of swamp folk who worship a deity called kroll.
Turns out Kroll is a giant octopus. Well even funnier, today its alledged by an insider that Kroll execs had a hand in criminal deeds on 9-11. Go listen or read this page.

cortez.gnn.tv...

Also i did a search of a guy called micheal kroll, not sure if hes related, but he does patent law, the funny thing is synchromysticly odd sites popped up..

www.sheepindisguise.com...

www.kroll.com...

read krolls statement, and notice the title of the other site.
A metaphore for wolves in sheps clothing, but if whats being alledged is true..then fitting i guess.

Be warned many think this guy is a hoax, but maybe its true.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 25-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ok, i get the point ill stop posting here since no one cares what i say appearently, not that I care what anyone thinks really, but I do enjoy venting. Its only my dim beliefs vs the last million years of human confusion and stubborn ignorance..have fun with it eternal searchers.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Im really not getting wht you are talking about, im sure you could find kroll all over the net but that doesnt mean they are connected does it.

Im confused.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ah Kroll.. have you seen this thread mastermind?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join