It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Explosions In Dallas, TX (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Massive Explosions In Dallas, TX (Video)

www.wfaa.com

There are multiple explosions taking place near downtown Dallas at 500 Industrial and I-35.

People are fleeing the area and roads have been closed. Traffic is building up...

...The explosions are massive - this is a dangerous situation. Fire can be seen shooting into the air and there is billowing black smoke.

Police and firefighters are arriving on the scene but they cannot get near the site of the explosions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cbs11tv.com

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

This is happening RIGHT NOW!!

As of the writing of this article, the web site has gone back down. However, on the web site is video of the explosions. This is not an isolated incident, nor is this a joke. There area massive explosions rocking Dallas as I type this. Police and firefighters are doing what they can to contain the fires, but things are still exploding, and they can't even get near the fires because gas lines have been ignited. Cars, buildings, and even the land itself is ablaze.

Here is another newslink that might work.

www.wfaa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

beaten by minutes

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's a Video on CNN, as well as an update to the story from the site and some friends of mine closer to the scene.

Apparently three large natural gas tanks exploded, and the resulting fires ignited yet more cannisters and gas mains. So far no injuries have been reported.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Damn. Ah, well... closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join