It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess "I Can Chat With Angels" The First of Norway.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now there have been some pretty crazy kings and queens as you look through history, you know the ones. Chopping off their wives heads, sleeping with their sisters, mothers, fathers, brothers, cousins and quite possibly some animals as well. I think Charles could be the smoking gun on that one (get down Mr.Ed!)

But having a direct line to the big G-O-D, I think the last one to do that was that French bird that ended up on le B.B.qoo (with the accent please). Now really she wasn't a true Royal, more like Diana a peoples Princess.

Hey maybe she can get in touch with Princess D and find out who did it?

news.bbc.co.uk...

What do you think. Spiritual guide or inbread royal crackpot?

[edit on 25/7/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I vote for number two, Wink!

Crackpot! What do I win?

(Just don't tell me a three year course at her school. I'd have to gouge out my brain with a dull rusty spoon)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ya I am going for two too. Crackpot. But I dont just say push it away. God mericles do happen. I say this if she is saveing soul and getting real people to believe in God and Jesus. Then maybe its true. If there is truth behide her words. Real believers mine ones we here like on tv maybe(not all tv preachers are real preachers] where seeing her and talking to her then maybe its real.

But I dout any of those things are happening. Crackpot for share.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am a Norwegian, and I pretty much detest the entire royal family. They are a bunch of inbred morons who serve no real purpose, what so ever. Norway is very secular; however we still have a state religion (Christianity), much to my dismay. People who think they can talk to angels are delusional idiots.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
She's probably a total crackpot, but at least she's doing something, not just sitting around a castle or palace or something.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Me, I thnk maybe she's a bit off, though maybe she really believes it, I don't pretend to know.

Atleast she's not just sitting around wasting money or doing negative things like
other royal families have.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
She's probably a total crackpot, but at least she's doing something, not just sitting around a castle or palace or something.

Yup she preying on other nutters, who'll think she can chat to an angel for them, and she'll charge them XXX for a facial and seawood scrub (I have no idea what these things are BTW)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
She is unique on so many levels. How many other Royals are married to a Rosicrucian? Not many, I bet.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I dont know she seems genuine. A bit newagie perhaps but who knows maybe she will come on board here at ATS and share some of her philosophy. There is nothing wrong with alternative medicine. It is kind of interesting to see Royals that act and think outside the box.

new topics

top topics

join