It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Experienced Adult Bullying?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All bullies have their weaknesses.....you find it then PRESS the button! Many years ago I found myself up against one, I secretly recorded her every time she opened her mouth. When she decided to declare war, the recordings went viral throughout the whole Dept including all managers and the CEO both state and nationally. She was gone shortly after.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
agree that there are many forms of bullying. jealousy/resentment is a big motivating factor; I was in a very well-known film a few years ago, it won a few oscars..and, on my FB page, I talked about the night we premiered it at the toronto film festival. now, my role was small, but, the film was filled with A-listers. I, as a cast member, got to hob-nob with all of them, not just the ones I met on set. the full red-carpet deal and all the stuff you see on access hollywood, etc.. I was included, and treated just as well as these A-listers. so, I told the story, thinking that other actors on the page would take some inspiration from it. instead, I was outright called a liar for posting the story, by a couple of those actors. see, when you shine too brightly, that's a target for insecure people. it didn't happen for them, so who are "you" to have something like that happen? that's the thought process, whether its hollywood, or any office of any company. if I'd never gotten any success, I never would have been targeted..but, a black actor, getting more work than some of his white actor friends? 0.o the hate
I gotta just laugh at it now, even though their actions cost me quite a bit. I wish I'd been stronger in the moment. I wish I'd just blown it off instead of reacting(which is what they wanted) and making it worse. hard and costly lesson learned.

<< 1  2   >>

join