It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding H.A.A.R.P. facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi,

I have some questions regarding the H.A.A.R.P. facility. I'm quite new to this subject so forgive me if I ask any questions that already have been answered.

I understand that local changes can cause worldwide changes (the butterlfly effect). But exactly how far can the H.A.A.R.P. reach?

Are there any similair facilities worldwide?

Does the H.A.A.R.P. also influence outer atmospheric regions? (space)

I've read the H.A.A.R.P. is capable of changing the weather and causing earthquakes. Also I've read about it creating long distance communication. Is there any other use of this facility that I've missed?

Juliet

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What you should do is watch the video on harrp on youtube or google. Those will probably explain it better for you.

All of us here will be just speculating.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
When it comes to HAARP, people believe what they want to believe.

Those who have little or no understanding of the climate, weather, geological processes, or indeed the atmosphere, make all manner of weird and wonderful assertions about what HAARP can do.

The best way to start is to learn what the ionosphere is, what it does, how it affects radio communications - and thus why the military might want to be able to influence the ionosphere.

www.uaf.edu...
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

(note - don't believe those sites though. They don't claim HAARP can control hurricanes and causes earthquakes and thus are clearly just disinfo put out by the NWO/illuminati/space aliens or whoever
)

Personally I believe HAARP makes me a very nice cup of tea every morning - and I defy anyone to prove otherwise

Originally posted by andy1033
What you should do is watch the video on harrp on youtube or google. Those will probably explain it better for you.

All of us here will be just speculating.

And those videos aren't speculation?

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And those videos aren't speculation?

I know, but they may have taken scientists that have a little background, where as only some(not all), of us aren't sciencetists. Thats what i meant, all of us have an opinion, based on our experience and what we have learnt in life.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Unfortunately, some of those videos are based on complete fantasy rather than science fact - but unless you have some scientific background they can seem persuasive ..... and once you start believing them the harder it becomes to accept alternative opinions (such as the daft idea that HAARP is used to research the ionosphere and help develop ways of improving/disrupting radio communications - as those who work there claim
)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If you are really interested, do your own research.Google is your friend!Of course you'll find a lot of BS too.Just dig through it to find the good stuff.Draw your own conclusions from what you read.

BTW OP- Extremely trippy avatar.Just had to add that.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. I will digg deeper into the subject using the resources you've all mentioned.

Another completely off topic question for AccessDenied: Is it a good or bad thing that my avatar is trippy? I'm sorry to ask this but english is not my native language so sometimes I have to ask about things...(am I still making sense.. lol)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
well as far as i knew the haarps are for the monitering of time travel is it not....other than that the group designed just for it is call cerberus nice isnt it they use vessels to reach the point of infractions the resemble a small boat with a skull figure as the controls.....last time i met up with someone from the team

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
CBC is a good reliable source ? here it is anyways

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here is a great read on HAARP. It's the article that got me interested in the first place. It's like "HAARP for Dummies".

HAARP all you need to know, or wished you didn't know...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
It's like "HAARP for Dummies"

Yes, it is. Though perhaps not in the way you mean

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HAARP is really interesting.
I do find it odd that there's so much mystery surrounding it, even though you can see it from the highway. o.O

top topics

join