It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilots UFO report released after 16 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Transcript took place March 18th, 1991 between a commercial airline pilot and ground dispatch in Shanghai. Pilot pursued the object, which split into two seperate objects. Makes you wonder how many more of these reports are being held onto!

www.shanghaidaily.com...

[edit on 25-7-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Very interesting find. Following on nicely from the recent Guernsey ufo pilot sighting.
I have literally just finished reading Timothy Good's "Need To Know", which has extensive coverage of pilot recordings, particularly from military personnel, though some civilian cases are also covered. I find pilot sightings the most fascinating as they tend to be the best whitnesses, in that they are very familiar with the skys and related phenomena, and also have their credibility (and perhaps jobs) to lose. I also recommend the video of Black Box Recordings (which can be found on YouTube....

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
(laughing)
Ok, you take this seriously ?

Transcript from pilot recordings :

Pilot : Uh...folks, we...uh...our landing will
be...uh...delayed....(unintelligible)

Stewardess : Please fasten your seat-belts.

Pilot : We are uh...diverting course to...uh...
port side we have a uh.....get your cameras
ready....(unintelligible)

I mean, come ON !

A commercial aircraft with passengers CHASES
a UFO ?

Puh-LEASE.

Bewildered,
Lex

Edit to add : Transcript is my own sarcasm.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Funny, I can't see that transcript on my page (using Safari)?? I must agree though that if that it is on there, then yes it does seem a little bit b-movie!
However, it must be remembered that Chinese culture, and perhaps their reactions certainly differ to that of the west....

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have a couple problems with this article.

He said equipment needed to analyze the report wasn't available until now. "The 26-minute-long tape recording on March 18, 1991, included the pilot detecting the object, following it and eventually, he watched it disappear," said Wu, now director general with a city's UFO research center.

What equipment are they talking about? Equipment available only now, 26 years later? It's a recording. I don't understand.

3603: It was right in front of me.

A: 3603, can you estimate its speed?

3603: Its speed, um, the maximum speed … … It's difficult to say. It's about 600 kilometers per hour to 700 kilometers per hour.

If he's following it, why is the speed difficult to estimate?

I felt like it's flying at the speed of big planes.

Big planes? This doesn't sound much like "an experienced pilot"!

And finally,

Zhu (the pilot) could not be reached for comment, said the report.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Big planes? This doesn't sound much like "an experienced pilot"!

I doubt he was speaking English. That's just the translation.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting find, airline pilots are some of the most credible witnesses to UFO, they know the skies and they know whats supposed to be up their, if you want to here more watch this 45 minute documentary thats been floating around google video for a while. it's called Black Box UFO Secrets, good watch with lots of real audio from pilots.

video.google.co.uk...

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Interesting find, airline pilots are some of the most credible witnesses to UFO, they know the skies and they know whats supposed to be up their, if you want to here more watch this 45 minute documentary thats been floating around google video for a while. it's called Black Box UFO Secrets, good watch with lots of real audio from pilots.

video.google.co.uk...

Enjoy!

I watched a few parts of the Black Box UFO stuff on youtube and it IS really interesting!
The one part ... I believe from the Black Box video, dealth with the Apollo mission and how they encountered UFOs and their comments were recorded and all of a sudden they stopped... WOrd is they had 2 channels to communicate with Houston and whanot. One channel was public and one was an encrypted one, and once they started talking about UFO's the voice from the public channels end... mysterious is it not? One of them actually said something along the lines of "the alien spacecraft is still following..." and it ended

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i've heard that about the apollo missions also, the part you were reffering to however 'We still have the alien spacecraft in sight' has been proven to be a hoax unless i'm mistaken. som say it doesn't even sound anything like the astronaut that was supposedto have said it, plus they would never ever say that down an open channel anyway, they wouldn't even say that down a non public channel they probably would have some sort of callsign or codename for UFO's.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think it was Houston that switched channels once they heard what they were talking about. Their comments dealing with UFOs were interrupted a lot. SOme footage I've seen shows the one female looking out the window and says something about a UFO and then all of a sudden the transmission is ended mid sentence but she continues looking out the window and then proceeds to do something on the ship and she seemed pretty busy with what she was doing.
Very weird.

new topics

top topics

join