It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon Already! enough!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Actually Hans Blix and the United Nations also believed there were WMD's in Iraq, just prior to our entering Iraq to finish the War started by the first President Bush. In fact old Hans made statements, on tape, saying both they were there and not there as any good little Politician would do. Iraq broke the treaty, not us. Therefore there never was a second war. That was a bunch of Political Spin (LIES). Even Ritter agreed, although he later chose to lie about what he said early on. Hans must have been his role model. It is correct about the bad Intel causing Bush to appear as if he is lying. He did not lie, but he did do a lousy job. Even when he spoke about the imaginary "Yellow Cake" he had no way of knowing it was not true. Blame that bad Intel on the Brit's. Nobody is perfect, eh?

I know I'm playing the devils advocate here as I did not vote for Bush or Kerry for that matter. Both of them being horrible choices for a President. At least Dean would have been funny to watch (just kidding, it still scares me he almost made it!!!!). It's just nice to see facts now and then instead of Political Spin like "Bush lied" and voting for the war before voting against it
Even so I'm sure I'll be attacked for telling the truth. It's easier for people on both sides to remember the Spun versions.

Since I'm not a prisoner of either side I don't have to Spin what happened to match my sides version. After watching this unfold in the media I doubt much of whats in history books is accurate. With the heavily biased media involved I know future history books will be worthless. What with both sides Spinning away like there is no tomorrow.

I agree these stories being spread to scare us are a little out of control lately. I may not trust the leadership much, but I still trust those doing the actual protecting to do their jobs. After all, they are protecting their own Families and Country as well.

[edit on 7/25/2007 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 7/25/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My apologies to those that feel the topic has gone off course. Naturally, the intent behind these warnings is bound to bring up a heated debate on how we got to this point in the first place.

I think the earlier discussion was relevant because it cuts to the root as to whether or not this is a politically motivated release of threat information.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join