It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on 21 -12 - 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Since I'm already prepared for the end when it comes, no matter how or when or what, I'll probably be at work marking down XMas product prices for the after-Crhistmas sale. Might watch a little TV and eat as well. You know, just to stay alive.
And if you haven't guessed by now that I don't care then...........................I DON'T CARE!
But thanks for asking.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If I am still here on 21/12/2112, I hope to be with my two brothers, my two neices, and 1 nephew, celebrating the end of the world. I can't think of a bunch of better people to be with when the whole s***house goes up in flames. And, baring that, Hopefully I'll be getting my rocks off with a beautiful female when it ends.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Were going to party like it's 1999!

No big deal. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is not something to laugh about.You need to go public with this.It's the only way you can prevent it.I know what's going to happen on December 21st,2012,and I am not at liberty to tell you.All I will tell you is that they are behind it.I'm not naming a group,nor an individual.The only way to ruin their plan,is to tell the world about this.I know their ways.Their mad and dark ways.By sending you this,I have exposed myself to great danger,if not my death.Betrayal is something they will cancel me for...Hurry before all is lost...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Probably going to take a few hits of acid and watch the sun rise. Than I'll watch is set and I'll go to bed, just to wake up into another reality, that we like to call 'tomorrow'.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I would be getting ready for my 33rd birthday which starts on the 22nd.
I missed having 21-12-2012 birthday by 7 minutes.
......I could have been cool

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As I have said on countless posts something spiritual is happening. When I think about the future I have a deep sense of loathing where this comes from I don't know maybe it's just parananoia.

Personally I'm not sure what will happen maybe we will have another new spiritual age begining like in the 70's.

Aparently our thoughts and intentions have a physical effect on our world at the quatum level so perhaps the more we think of this date at something that will happen or something bad will happen it may happen.

During this time however I intend to spend it in america far away from the coast, just in case with some family members.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Alone in the woods, living off of the land, wondering whether or not my ignorant family will make it through the coming storm.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Luke 12:4-5,49:

‘I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! ... ‘I came to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!'

Doesn't it say something about not wishing for the day of Judgement in the book of revelations? For many will speak of this day's coming and tremble at its passing.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i will be getting #-faced on rum and smoking myself to death. bring on the new age of terence mckenna.
he knew all along

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have no idea.

No one knows if they will even be alive to see the next day let alone a day projected for 4 years from now.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I will be removed temporarily as to await things on earth to take their natural course.

I can't wait!

<< 1  2   >>

join