It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on 21 -12 - 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If we even make it that far I'll prolly be on this site reading what ppl have to say.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ill be selling my 2013 myan calanders.

the reason the myan calander ends on 21-12-2012 is because the star that they used to track time will be out of sight.

the reason ppl think the world ends then is because thats when the myan calender ends.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
If we even make it that far I'll prolly be on this site reading what ppl have to say.

That is probably true for most of us, amid all the holiday parties and shopping .

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
I have heard many people say that there might be an end time on the above date, and if you believe this or not, I wanted to know what you will be doing, on this ominous day?

I for one, will be with my family, enjoying Xmas, and wandering what is wrapped in that box with my name on it?!
(yeah, allright, I'll probably shake it and try to guess what's inside, when the others are round the piano singing hyms of drunken joy!

Ill be with my dad since its his birthday. I will wait until it is time for the end, Ill see u guys in heaven

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Everyone sing along with me....

Two thousand zero one two
party's over, oops, outta time!
So tonight I'm gonna party like
it's two thousand and ...uh...eleven....

doesn't really work.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan

I have heard many people say that there might be an end time on the above date, and if you believe this or not, I wanted to know what you will be doing, on this ominous day?

I for one, will be with my family, enjoying Xmas, and wandering what is wrapped in that box with my name on it?!
(yeah, allright, I'll probably shake it and try to guess what's inside, when the others are round the piano singing hyms of drunken joy!

Ill be with my dad since its his birthday. I will wait until it is time for the end, Ill see u guys in heaven

Wow...you're quite sure of your salvation, let alone everyone else's. Are you sure you'll get to heaven? Why?
I'm not so sure you'll be there with me and Pat Robertson, Austin. I tracked your IP address and I see you hail from Sodom....man, you're doomed.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will be watching the ash cloud cover the globe. I hope to get some good footage on video. Then in the days to follow I will be somewhere safe.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll probably be at work...then...drunk...then asleep...then....up until 6 in the morning. If I dont have to work...then I'll be playing with my kid. Maybe I'll order some pizza and watch some televission. Or add some new ships to sfc3. Thats always something to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'll be laughing at my husband because he will be turning 41 that day!!!

(He's older than I am).

I didn't want to do a single line post.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't know yet, but hopefully I will have not spent the last year or so killing D4rK Kn1ght's frigging alien/demons......

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i will go somewhere out of town and meditate..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It'll just be another cold winter day. And the day after, I'll probably be reading about the NEXT predicted doomsday.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i'm gonna be on the moon, under a tree...getting frickin hammered!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Probably holed up in the basement, wearing my tinfoil hat and nuking a mini pizza. ah, mini pizzas!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I will probably be wondering what is in the presents under my christmas tree. and i will remember this prophecy and think: "what weirdos made that up?".

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In my bunker along with my stuffed Barney toys and tin hat over my head clutching my remington 870 12 ga.

J/k

I can't see that far, probably surfing the net or watching Fox News...

[edit on 8-9-2007 by chickeneater]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ya... sounds pretty exciting.. ill probably be going to my job of some sort... and when i get home ill probably go christmas shopping.. (im a procrastinator)

then i will stay up ALL NIGHT and wonder........... HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE MAKE IT THROUGH Y2k and 2012 ... we must be SUPERHEROS in disguise... its the only way

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I wanted to know what you will be doing, on this ominous day?

However, after you have shaken it, you hear the gentle tic-tock of a timer, before you know it it's too late, you have just inadvertently set off the doomsday device, you are responsible for the complete and utter destruction of Mankind, the Earth and the Universe.

Oh bugger!

On the other hand it might just be a new Rolex, what a result, somebody loves ya!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I will probably be celebrating christmas but i probably won't get presents since i'll be 20 years old

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I will be on my roof sitting on a recliner chair completely naked, rubbing sunscreen all over my body. I'll have a beer in my right hand and a cigarette in my left. I'll be wearing sunnies and a wide brimmed sun-hat as well. Hey... if you see me, give me a yell and a thumbs up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join