It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge "Not of this World" Craft are Flying Through the Earth's Atmosphere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I found something very interesting about a masive sighting of a mothership and some smaller flying machines in earth's atmosfere. Here is the excerpt:

One of NASA's satellites captured an enormous, unidentified flying object of some sort, producing wakes in a cloud layer. Extraterrestrial, unidentified flying vehicles have always been a true mystery of the ages. Many vehicles not of this world have been regularly observed with the naked eye.
Radar sightings of UFO's are also common and truly authentic. The craft were spotted at close range, in the daytime, hovering, flying with tremendous speed, making unbelievable maneuvers completely beyond our comprehension.
Our very high-tech satellites are also highly capable to capture startling images of "things" flying in Earth's clouds... These "not of this world" craft hiding in the Earth's clouds like many other similar objects may be a true example of unbelievable extraterrestrial technology and a proof of an uninterrupted extraterrestrial presence.

Here is the image

The story is taken from Ufoarea. Here is the link: www.ufoarea.com...

Very interesting foto. What's your take on that?

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Its nothing special.

Thats what happens to clouds when the the wind driving them hits a mountain.

It is not even a rare phenomenon, I cant understand why people would think this is a huge spaceship. I guess some people will say anything to try to sell something.

Here is the same thing only caused by islands.
veimages.gsfc.nasa.gov...

------------------EDIT-------------------------

I guess it is kind of special. It can be very pretty sometimes. I forgot that most people don't live in the shadow of a huge mountain range and can be unfamiliar with the weather thats related to them.

I meant there is nothing "alien" about it.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've seen that picture the OP has before and every time I see it I think of the clouds circling Jupiter and how those gas clouds do the same kind of thing. I don't see any kind of "ships" in the photo either but thats just me.

Still it is a cool photo and something did cause the clouds to swirl in that way, either it is mother nature or something else is the big question I guess.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After looking at the pics,

I have decided that ,I want my mommy,and this is totally!!!!WTF!!!!!

[edit on 24-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is there any idication where in the world this shot was taken?

That would kind of help with saying if it was mountains/islands or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It looks like something moving in water.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Tiloke, no offense but your picture looks nothing similar to that of the one the OP posted. maybe try and get a diff one?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have to agree, Tiloke it doesn't look similar at all but i think i can see how you linked the two.

Also the OP did mention something about radars, if we could find a source saying that it appeared on the radar then the speculation of saying its mountains, hills or even islands would be cast totally out of the window.

My personal view is that this is very weird indeed and if it is a ship then wooooh.
We might be in for a little treat and it could be coming very soon.
Good or bad.

Lets all hope for the best ey

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This subject has already been approached here:

Existing thread

It was first brought up on this site I believe:

ecoEnquirer.com

Please note the disclaimer at the top of the site:

DISCLAIMER
All content on this site, being a mixture of parody, satire, and lame humour, is for entertainment purposes only. If any content is found to be offensive or objectionable in any way, please accept our apologies... but we also suggest that you get a life.

The above says a lot about this picture.

I think personally, this is a mountain cloud wake.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't think it looks terribly similar to the island ones. On the other hand I don't understand where the leap is made to alien craft. Could it not be a high-speed aircraft of earthly origin? What makes anyone think it's miles wide?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry should have added this.

Kelvin Wakes

Should be enough proof for everyone.

This photograph shows what is seen from above, when the progress of a cloud system is interrupted by hills or mountains that penetrate the cloud layer from below. The series of waves, reminiscent of the wakes left in water by a boat or by a duck swimming, are known as Kelvin Wakes.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I must say that someone would have noticed mountain sized alien ships routinely flying over our heads. So I'll stick with the 'natural phenomena' explanation until someone shows me anything which is not invisible, not open to interpretation or guesswork.

[edit on 25/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hmmmmm, what's that white orb in your bottom picture on the right hand side?

Maybe it's two things that are parallel.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
White orb, otherwise known as... The Moon.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Priceless!

Another parody site, ufoarea.com, has taken the story and run with it. Not only did they use the "image analysis expert" William B. Davis (aka the "cigarette smoking man" from the X-Files ) from ecoEnquirer.com without attribution, they added words to his mouth!

ufoarea.com - Great parody site with loads of hilarious content!

[edit on 7/25/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

The moon ? where do you think these photo"s where shot from, Behind the moon?

The orb looks like a cloud swirl. and high up in the atmosphere The winds are very strong. I looks to me like this is what Smoking gun suggested, Kelvin wakes. I would like to know where tis pic. was taken. Then we would know real quick if its caused by a mountain range. Could you give the link to the site you got this photo from.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Originally posted by merka

The moon ? where do you think these photo"s where shot from, Behind the moon?

The orb looks like a cloud swirl. and high up in the atmosphere The winds are very strong. I looks to me like this is what Smoking gun suggested, Kelvin wakes. I would like to know where tis pic. was taken. Then we would know real quick if its caused by a mountain range. Could you give the link to the site you got this photo from.

I believe he's referring to the white dot at the topright of the bottom pic.
Circled the white ''orb'' (Which I think is what he's referring to)

[edit on 25/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hmmmmm, what's that white orb in your bottom picture on the right hand side?

Maybe it's two things that are parallel.

Could that be niburu, the red giant, planet X, the one that we are waiting for.

It looks like a small moon

I have seen this phenomena many times, and in many differen't photos. That is too much for coincidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Gadzooks, it is the moon Ha Ha Ha Ha, or a bigger body farther away.

Why does the Moon look bigger at night?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I can't find the edit button.

I wanted to say that the angular nature of the picture is not what clouds and air do with a rock outcropp.

It has more of a feeling like a specific sized object slicing through the cloud. The whisps behind are not small craft, but the remnants of the cloud after the huge object passed by.

new topics

top topics

join