It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil seems to befall cab 666, driver seeks intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A few years ago, Thigpen said, the cab held by medallion holder 666 "burned to a crisp on Good Friday ... and the only thing remaining after the fire were the numbers 666, visible in the rubble.''

A commission clerk, who asked not to be identified, said Byrne "had many deaths around him and his family'' and that getting rid of the cursed number "is an idea that speaks for itself.''

I thought this was an interesting article. It talks about a cab being cursed because the medallion number was 666. Just coincidence? Has anyone else had any bad luck due to any association with the nuber 666?

edit: original link not working, there is a short about it on the fox news link, with a link to the original story.

[edit on 7/24/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There have been a lot of stories of drivers and cars having bad luck around them because the number 666 had to do with the car... let me go find a story for you

.... geh I can't find the one I'm lucking for

Anyway, the jist of it is that a guy bought a car (in england) with a reg containing 666 and loads of bad luck happened, and I think his garage burnt down with his car inside which was pretty much undamaged... Wish I could find the proper story, it was on "Carol Vordemans Unexplained Mysterys" years ago...

Although, on the other side of the argument, my uncle had a car with 666 in the license plate and he had any problems lol

new topics

join