It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My strange plane dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
last night I had the strangest dream about some kind of new palne. i was delta shaped and had a scramjet exhaust and the body was just like aurora but triangle shaped. the exhaust gases were blue but the wierd thing was when this plane went into hyper speed as I call it , it seemed to distort the air around it kinda like in star trek when going to warp. then suddenly the plane was slowing down and agian the air distortion but this time it collided and crashed and burned. I ran to the spot there wasnt that much debries but i found a small piece of metal abou thte size of a fingernail and put it in my pocket. then a guy said at the site you better run. next thing you know the goverment is chasing me and trying to kill me. I wount go into the chase but it was long and freaky it was very lucid and clear this dream. wierd overall

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry but it was just a dream caused by you recent interest in those topics ...most probably 99,99999999%

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It was during the first Gulf War, and I was onboard the USS Midway...

This plane... was curved, all rounded. It still had the shaoe of a normal jet fighter, but it didn't have shape angles. Even when seen from the front, the wings seemed to gently curve downwards. From the top, it was extremely pear-shaped. From the side, the nose was higher than the tail, but it too was curved. The front and side views was like looking at a frnch curve set.

The oddest aspect of this craft was that it had three engines... the two main ones were situated like on an SR-71, the third in the center, blending with the body.

It was painted black, and the exhaust looked... it didn't come straight out in a long plume, but rather looked BURST... there'd be flame, and a verticle "poof", another horizontal flame "poof" verticle... almost like this:

---)---)---)---

Giving me the idea of a pulse type engine. There was alot of detail in this "dream", and I am still waiting to actually see this thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
i agree that you can dream about what you want but this time i didnt watch anything on or about planes didnt read anything i just cam back from a whole day of snow boarding. So i dunno why i dreamt about this but it was cool anyway

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I had a really strange dream the other day. I was lying in my bed, and I heard the devils voice talkin to me and it was basically trying to get me on his side. And I put my hands together and said I will remain with god and suddenly this large force and a light came and I felt this sensation I've never felt before.....I've never actually felt a feeling from a dream.......you know what I mean? You dream it but you don't feel it....I actually felt the force on me

You guys probably think I'm crazy

another strange think is, I was in a lineup the afternoon after the dream and had to get a ticket and got the number 666

maybe its just a coincidence.....still its strange to say the least

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Killuminati]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gee you got voice mail and a calling card ....I think he really likes you!

new topics

top topics

join