It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO sighting in England (with pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

A crowd of 100 stunned stargazers brought a town centre to a standstill when five mysterious UFOs were spotted hovering in the sky.

Link

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OK the article says it was hovering for 30 minutes ... please, please tell me that someone in that amount of time got out their zoom lens, turned on night mode and took some close ups! Or at least got some night vision video before the "UFOS" left.

*prays that their was at least one intelligent life form in England who did this and patiently waits*,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Drinkers spilled out of pubs, motorists stopped to gawp and camera phones were aimed upwards as the five orbs, in a seeming formation, hovered above Stratford-Upon-Avon for half an hour.

Well it was a bunch of drunks using camera phones, I doubt if we will see any good evidence out of this sighting.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is being covered in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
29/06/08 00:30 First sighting Biggleswade Bedfordshire England
We saw what first looked like a firework! But it was big slow and moving acrros the sky heading west to east, it was slower than a jet plane and looked like a fireball but had no trail.

00:33 Second sighting same object brihgt red large in the sky also

00:45 Third and final sighting This time bigger but same speed look round and bright red like a fireball this time we are sure we could here it sounded like a low rumble or a somthing burning.

no idea what they were all were on excatly the same trajectory and moved at the same speed, im guessing that it was a satellite burning up on re-entry but with all the other sightings this week I am starting to wonder. I wasnt aurora because it was too slow for a plane of anykind.

anon.

top topics

join