It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of falling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I usest to have a dream that I was always falling down a large building. I was at the top and it felt like some one was always behind me and pushing me down. I never felt the hands on my back, I just fell. Right before I hit the ground i would wake up. What you think??

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hmm this is very similar to situations i have experienced ever since i was very small. I dont necessarily dream of falling off buildings or anything for that matter though.

what has happened to me at least once a month for as long i can remember is a feeling of weightlessness for about a half second. I get completely freaked out and my eyes open right after. It feels EXACTLY like i was levitating like an inch above my bed or something and i literally fell from this height.

this usually happens in the state of not being completely asleep but not being awake either.

i read a thread very similar to this one some time ago..

www.belowtopsecret.com...

a few people suggested i might have been having an unconscious OBE or on the verge of projecting.

after practicing mediation and trying to project i think these two phenomenons may be related.

hope i helped

[edit on 24-7-2007 by The Phantom]

join