It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Constitution modeled on the soviet union's constitution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I did not know that the North American Union had a deadline of 2010 to be implemented and a new constitution.

Did anyone else know that there will be a new constitution?
It's not something we can stop, there will be a new one.

5minutes 20 seconds into the video they say it

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 7/24/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe everything i see on this site and on the internet....NOT. I dont think you have anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I believe everything i see on this site and on the internet....NOT. I dont think you have anything to worry about.

oh ok
but what if the statement was made on CNN???
oh wait...... it was a clip from CNN

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ModernAcademia,

You may wish to read this...

When the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States met in Texas recently they underscored the deep ties and shared principles of the three countries. The Council-sponsored Task Force applauds the announced “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America,” but proposes a more ambitious vision of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it.
source

As far as the Constitution that was being described in the video...

Constitution for the Newstates of America

PREAMBLE

So that we may join in common endeavors, welcome the future in good order, and create an adequate and self-repairing government - we, the people, do establish the Newstates of America, herein provided to be ours, and do ordain this Constitution whose supreme law it shall be until the time prescribed for it shall have run.
source

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
CNN? A.K.A. The Clinton News Network? Well thats even less credible than the internet. =)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This will never happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I hope your right that this will never happen, but is it really so far fetched?? The "Newstates of America" is pretty far out but the European Union seems to surviving, so why not something of the same kind over here. As far as I know, all of Europe is not 1 country, but all under 1 banner. I personally think something like this will happen, but not a conversion to one "country"

top topics

join