It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist what do you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS

Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."

Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace.

I got this from this web site
contenderministries.org...

I dont really remember someone really saying they where Jesus. If they did I wanted to know what they did to get people to believe in him. The bible says that you will know when Jesus comes. This is not the time for Christ to come yet. Who all claim to be Christ???? What did they do?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Actually, Christ said that he would come as a thief in the night... So, technically, he could be here and we not even be aware of his presence. By the way, David Koresh DID NOT claim to be Christ. That was a misrepresentation by the media.
He claimed to be a prophet...

[edit on 24-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Actually, Christ said that he would come as a thief in the night... So, technically, he could be here and we not even be aware of his presence.

Your description fits the bill of the new age messiah. Satan's man.

What will take place is along about the time the world is speaking of peace and security. Sudden destruction will come as a thief.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Go read about the Htoo twins, the two 12 year olds who were winning wars in 1999, and were smoking cigarettes and one had a black tounge. I believe one of them is the antichrist.

They fit the Lasalette prophecy in the 1800s perfectly, about him gaining notice when he is 12, go into hiding, re appear at about 26 and have a 3 1/2 year reign, force the micro chip on all souls, and this world will be united, all religions, a unity outside of God.

The way these kids fit the prophecy of Lasalette is incredible.

If one of them are it ( they could also stand on land minds and not be hurt ), then it would make sense since they would be in reign in around 2016.

so we have acouple of more attacks, world war, a man with satans power brings peace, forces the chip on people for (security reasons) ect..

that would be 9 years away.

if its them.

peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Jesusistruth: (or anyone else for that matter)
correct me if i'm wrong, but can't the name Lucifer be 'translated' into english as the name Luther?
I believe that i had read that somewhere after researching, your entry on the Htoo twins.

Just curious, but wasn't the prophecy to come true once the antichrist reached an age of thirty?
if so what is the current age of the boys.
i found conflicting ages, when i searched this...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
also, not that it necessarily means anything but i believe that serpents/snakes have black tongues as well.

although in that part of the world there could be a common cause for people to have that condition.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
correct me if i'm wrong... actually, i'm pretty sure i'm right on this one, so no need to correct me... but wasn't the book of revelations an allegory?
nero being the antichrist...
it's quite obvious when you look at the symbolism and line it up with the history of the early church.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I did some look at the twins too. Here are two sites to check

archive.salon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

To be honest I dont think they or one of them are THE ANTICHRIST. I think that they be a antichrist. Remember the antichrist is one who go against God. specifically those who know God who exist.

They I dont believe this at all. Have never ment or talk to the children, anyone everthink they could be the two the revelations talk about the two witnesses??? Just because he smokes does'nt make him not saved by God. Remember the bible did say anichrist would come in power, but it also said the God's children would do great things to end the end of time.

Madness

What do you mean revelations an allegory?

I have never heard of this saying. But I dout its true by far.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This all sounds a bit out there to me. To accuse 2 twins of being the antichrist come on? And if the Anti christ is someone who go's against god then that could be me or any other non-believer. So bring it

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I believe the anti-Christ is not so much one person but a body of belief.

Those that have heard and studied the words of Christ, yet do differently, especially in the church (temple) and stumbling blocks to Jesus Himself.

What's doing differently than Jesus? Love of money. Extorsion. Pedophilia. Corruption at the Highest Levels of what we consider to be Holy, (should be Holy anyway). It goes from the Vatican all the way down to the corner church.

This has got to p*ss God off. God was sure to say, if your going to preach the gospel, better do the walk or it's Abomination Of Desolation of the Temple

John, 6:65 outlines who these people are
John, 6:66 is what they do, to become against Christ, or anti-Christ.

Now, the son of perdition, I believe, is a man.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So what your saying is those to are in a church or holy place, that are calling themselves holy men, but are sining and are not holy, are you said stubabing blocks??? I think they're more of a type of antichrist. Not the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Madness, I dont believe its an allegory, because it speaks all the way to the last day.

one passage says, and they stood and there was no place for them.

which means when it happens, we will be standing in space at the seat, and trust me when you see my life in review, you will see my sins and why I believe so much.

Violet, yes I do believe luther does interpret to Lucifer, but dont know for sure.

And I think his black tounge represents blasphemy, which is found in chapter 13 of the apoc.

which says, he will speak blasphemies against God, and put us to death, so the athiest will get their desires, but only for three years.

Heres the prophecy of Lasalett, by the Virgin Mary in 1800s.

" At the age of twelve (they) will gain notice for the victories they will have one. (he) will have brothers but they will not be as evil as him "

So it is one man, now remember slib., that he will pretend to worship God, but he will claim to be the saviour, which means that he is his own God.

She goes on to say they they will go into hiding which they did, and reappear at 26 hidden, and 30 open reign.

Thety are the only 12 year old boys who fit this prophecy perfectly.

Remember God there is no time outside of the rotation of earth, so he sees now, and then ect.. He sees the micro chip and everything as it is.

its amazing.

peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
At 1999 they were 12, so now they would be 20-21

if they gain notice hidden life at 261/2 to mock Christ life, it will be 2016.

At 30 at their open reign in public it would be 2019

(If) they are them and him, I say if because I dont know, but they are the only ones to fit this prophecy to the tee.

And I dont usually watch cnn, or news in 1999, I was more into tv video games, so I believe I seen that for a reason.

And they had wicked souls, you could actually see the wickedness in them.

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
slymattb. Yes, I'm saying the whole church system, has become the anti-christ.
One thing is the way they are handling money. The bible says plainly, the love of money is the root of all evil. The churches love money

They set it up, so they have to continually take in money, to function. Because of this, over 2000 yrs the word has been manipulated, and molded, to a belief system that requires one to give to the church to be right with God.

This has greatly twisted the bible. The rapture, is used by the church. The the bible says the weeds will be gathered first. People have been driven away from God in droves. In these end times, they are being exposed, and this is just causing a greater rift.

This has greatly angered God, and he is ready to pour out his wrath. I believe 2012 could be the time. God really wants these people to turn around, so he is going to give plenty of signs, for people to repent.

But from what I'm finding, there are some very hard hearts in the church system. It may be too late for many of them. I have come to the point where I am going to quit trying to help. I have my own things to take care of. I have posted Bill's testimony.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To be honest your are probley are to a astent. There are people in every church that believe in God, but the bible says it. "even the devil go to church.

I just think as far as believe what their belief unstead of what the bible says is wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Madness

What do you mean revelations an allegory?

I have never heard of this saying. But I dout its true by far.

it's an allegory means it's not actually predicting future events, it's writing about past and present events (well, now they are the past).

it all deals with the persecution of the early christians. nero is the antichrist, if you do the numbers his name = number of the beast.

the bible isn't a book of predictions, it's a book of past writings. nothing written in the bible has come to pass. i know someone will bring up jesus, and all i have to say is that a story written around a prophecy will obviously fulfill it.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Okay, so man is 5 and the devil 6 and the holy is 7, the number of the beast six-hundred and sixty-six, so if you like take 555 and like 666 and like 777 and add them being like man evil and holy being as one you get 1998, then you take 5, 6 and 7 and then add then numbers you get the number 18. Then if you add the 1998 and the 18 you get the number 2016. I am not a scholar or like a studier of anything but I just thought it is interesting the way these numbers fall in together, my thought would be 1998 birth, after a passing of 18 years the beginning of the end 2016. Maybe not but interesting in itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes 2016 if these were them the Htoo twins would be the reign of his hidden life.

Since he will mock christ, 3 years unhidden, 3 year hidden.

In lasalett many of those prophecies came true, and are still coming true, and those 12 year old boys are mentioned in their.

" they will gain notice at 12 for the victories they will have one "

then she said they woul go back into hiding.

I dont know of another group of 12 year olds winning wars that were noticed.

And the wickness in their souls you could see through the camera.

Somebody try and find me an image of them please.

peace.

top topics

join