It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think end of times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Iran in Prophecy
Iran is always in the news today making threats against Israel and the USA, but Bible prophecy already tells us if Iran’s threats will succeed. Ahmadinejad’s plan to wipe Israel off the map with nuclear weapons will backfire and cause his own people to flee Iran. It’s the next prophecy to be fulfilled and may affect everyone who depends on the flow of Middle East oil through the Strait of Hormuz.

Here is a link to the info I was reading www.escapeallthesethings.com...

I was wundering what others think. When it comes to the end of times I am a little fishy. The end of times I believe will come over a period of time and not right away. If we're at the end of times and revelation is predicting history show me scripure how.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The psalm says Assyria, not Iran. It doesn't mention it wiping Israel of the map either. And it doesn't talk about the end of times.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Its comin when people say the scripure says something and it does not. People all the time list a scripure and it says something completely different.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Its comin when people say the scripure says something and it does not. People all the time list a scripure and it says something completely different.

and they've been doing that for the last 1000+ years... actually all of the "signs" of the end times have been going on for the last thousand+ years.

top topics

join