It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create Your Own Flying Saucer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In 1994 I attended a Flower of Life workshop. It is a course created by Drunvalo Melchizedek. The course centers around the Mer-ka-ba. The Merkaba is a vehicle of ascension. Drunvalo said the flying saucers we see most of the time are made of metal. He considered these as artificial Merkabas. The real Merkaba can be created around us by meditation. Yes. Anything the UFOs can do we can do using only our mind. I am not authorized to teach you the Merkaba meditation but you can find a facilitator at www.floweroflife.org.... A schedule of Drunvalo’s workshops is found at www.drunvalo.net.... A written copy of his workshop can be found at www.spiritofmaat.com.... It is in two volumes and is titled, “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.” It is a fascinating book. It goes into the “true” history of the earth. Drunvalo knows all about the grays and alien abductions and the secret government and how we can protect ourselves from them. He also talks about the earth grid, Egyptian pyramids, and the 2012 shift into higher dimensions. The Merkaba is a way to help us go through the coming changes. I am not selling anything. I do not make any money out of this. I am merely sharing my own experience.

join