It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levitation: The Full Scoop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by Weaver

Nonsense!! Those videos do NOT propve a thing..nothing at all. It is the imagination of some kid, and nothing more. There were NO plastic poles in the pool, people were swimming around and thru the walk, and the cameras showed the crown reaction, which of course you will say was all bought off by the hundreds to stay silent and loyal forever, right? All those tourists were paid off to stay quiet about the underwater supports that cannot be seen or touched.

We have been insulted many times by people posting those silly videos that GUESS with NO proof. There were NO props in that pool, and the swiimers were right there, at one point Criss has to wait while a few move away as they blocked his path, many were swimming underwater as well and would have exposed any props on the spot.

Criss teleports as well: Any videos out there that show how to do that? You better not rely on videos that guess, instead of realizing the truth: Criss needs no props for some of his events, and it is your inability to see the sublime truth that is the problem, not my perceptions. Proof is different than guesses.

Wow.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Norsome]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by Weaver

Nonsense!! Those videos do NOT propve a thing..nothing at all. It is the imagination of some kid, and nothing more. There were NO plastic poles in the pool, people were swimming around and thru the walk, and the cameras showed the crown reaction, which of course you will say was all bought off by the hundreds to stay silent and loyal forever, right? All those tourists were paid off to stay quiet about the underwater supports that cannot be seen or touched.

We have been insulted many times by people posting those silly videos that GUESS with NO proof. There were NO props in that pool, and the swiimers were right there, at one point Criss has to wait while a few move away as they blocked his path, many were swimming underwater as well and would have exposed any props on the spot.

Criss teleports as well: Any videos out there that show how to do that? You better not rely on videos that guess, instead of realizing the truth: Criss needs no props for some of his events, and it is your inability to see the sublime truth that is the problem, not my perceptions. Proof is different than guesses.

This is one of the more fascinating responses to anything I've seen on these forums. You seem to fully believe that this illusionist is more than simply an entertainer and actually has "abilities" that explain some of his performances. I'd never heard of the entertainer until now. After watching a few videos of his he's obviously very good (as illusionists go).

Again though, I'm very interested in the fact that you believe him to be more than simply an entertainer. To what end? And may I ask your age and what, if any, university degree you hold? I'm interested in the demographic and background of a person like yourself. I'm currently a medical school student and I must admit that belief like this is very interesting to me for a variety of reasons.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Where's eyewitness86?

I'd still be interested in hearing your reply.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LushMojo

yea so would i...

eyewitness86 your being called upon

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Eyewitness86, we're still waiting. Please respond.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
...theres a criss angel thread on this forum already...
lets keep this to levitation

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobob
...theres a criss angel thread on this forum already...
lets keep this to levitation

That's fine, but I still want to hear from Eyewitness86 on his belief in Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos (aka Criss Angel). In fact, several have called him out already. I don't think one response from him will trainwreck this thread. Then again, it doesn't look as if he's going to respond.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Norsome

actually the way he walked on the pool was there was 2 cameras 1 from where he started on the pool and 1 were he got out there was a wire holding him above and it created the illusion that he was on water

and when he teleported the girls they were twins 1 waited out in the shadows and the first 1 moved out of the way when he teleported himself notice when he was on the boat they dont show his face its not really criss the fake criss jumps in while the real criss waits underwater a few feet away from the hoop.
im glad to share more if u want.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Criss Angel believers = children.

Either that or eyewitness forgot to take his crazy meds.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't know too much about human levitation but I can say that objects of a simpler construction can be levitated using sound.

Sound is used to levitate and contain small quantities of certain corrosive substances in science applications.

Sound, it is believed by some, was used to levitate and move the pyramid stones and other ancient megaliths as well.

See this link for more information.

This site has actual instructions!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well i think with the help of outtahere i came up with this idea, and thats all it is is an idea...

It might just have to do with sound. The ears are not only for hearing, they keep our balance from left to right and forward and backwards. But isn't there an up and down balance also. If we focus hard enough could we control our up and down balance as easily as our others?

Anyway, it's just a thought that popped into my head.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
that is a very interesting theory.... im going to look in to that some more!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Bump again 'cause there's a whole new group on ATS and it'd be cool to hear your experiences too.

STM

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Numerology in conjunction with sound (frequency) and sacred geometry gives levitation + divination.

This is how UFO's Fly. See bottom of page.

Numerology : 11:11 Wake-up call
Sound : Article in Daily Telegraph (UK) 2014 (August i think)
Geometry: Displayed in X-Files on semi-submerged UFO on beach.

Problem: The divination part angers God which is why He flooded Earth during the days of Noah.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join