It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bible, NWO and the burning bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think i have properly interpreted the prophecy of the bible to some degree.

The four horsemen are those that work for the beast, generals or military people, likely neo nazi fascists with mental problems. One of those is though, satan in the form of a man who promises peace and prosperity, but what follows him is war and destruction. Now think about 9-11. And go watch on you tube www.youtube.com... 911 stargate by jake K. If Bush was a member of a ritual on 9-11. an event which closely mirrors and ties together much of the visions in the bible. Then its possible to say we are in the end times.

Consider this. Most of us have read the verse about the woman on the dragon right? Well our lady liberty is a woman, and china buys all our currency. Human rights in china is pretty bad right now. Plus for some reason the leaders there cant stand the mention of a savior Jesus. Maybe because satan is disguised as a chinaman. Satan who is really...AWAZ..or Oz or pan etc.. an alien being, set out to deceive. And a benevolent being through the years perhaps offered us these visions so we could overcome this evil lie we see possibly coming together. To the woman, the whore of babylon, america transformed. Rides valiantly on the dragon, which has set out to conquer. And does, or maybe will..scary.

Then theres the G8 nations. They are the 7 heads and 10 horns line i think somehow, haven't figured it out yet. So what 9-11 was was not just a muslim attack on the west, it was piggybacked by globalists who are employed by satan himself disguised. to deceive a dumbed down populace, in order to make them willing slaves of a future society, created by your master from hell. George w. Satan. No right to protest, no right to run, these men are ruthless liars and murderers, as they example daily. The bible merely tells us where to look.

I my opinion, governments are creations of necessity in a past time, turned to slef deception. This is true for all cultures. we all dont need war to stay afloat. We need a common goal. And to work together, while excluding the nagging voices of globalists and losers who call us to war with eachother, your great war is with yourselves and the globalist losers.

(que globalist fight scene)

globalist 1: Hey give it back, thats my profit area!"

globalist 2: "whatever, i found it first".

globalist 1: "well if you dont give it back, ill take it"

globalist 2: "id like to see you try"

..globalist 2 takes an army of young men to the gates of her enemy, to die for the cause of life, becuase what the populace heard from its leader, was no "we need a war to get back my profits" they hear, "the cause of freedom" or some stupid propaghanda which they will eat up. After 9-11, many were ready to direct hatred and vengeance, which was siezed upon.
[edit on 24-7-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 24-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I heard so many what ifs in church growing up it makes my head hurt and yet the Bible tells us that man will not know the time. Kinda makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I think i have properly interpreted the prophecy of the bible to some degree.

Ah yes, my favourite Christian argument in general: I have interpreted the Bible correctly, so sit down, shut up and listen.

The four horsemen are those that work for the beast, generals or military people, likely neo nazi fascists with mental problems.

Er, what?
Generals Conquest, War, Famine and Death?
Also the 'Neo-Nazis facist' statement was kind of random. Was there a point for the statement's inclusion, or are you just 'frothing at the mouth', figuratively speaking?

Note: I have neither the Internet connection, nor time and/or patience to watch YouTube videos.
I could create a video on why twinkies are secretly preparing for global domination, but at the risk of sounding insane...

Consider this. Most of us have read the verse about the woman on the dragon right? Well our lady liberty is a woman, and china buys all our currency.

Once again this is based on your conjecture. So the U.S is really China's master?!? Once more, I am confused.

Human rights in china is pretty bad right now. Plus for some reason the leaders there cant stand the mention of a savior Jesus. Maybe because satan is disguised as a chinaman. Satan who is really...AWAZ..or Oz or pan etc.. an alien being, set out to deceive.

...and so are human rights elsewhere. Does that mean every nation with a poor record of human rights is the 'Debbil'? Also, I've found that quite a few of you Christians that want a 'Godly' nation, don't realise that human rights within this suppsedly 'Christian' nation would be horrifying to say the least. Chinamen? Take it from one who's seen the effects: Busting out ethnic slurs normally doesn't advance one's position in the eyes of other posters

Also Pan is a giant that created the world (I believe) in Chinese mythology, I looked up Wikipedia and got a Pakistani music group for AWAZ, and Oz is just...random.
Anyway who's to say your religion hasn't been created by Satanic Aliens? Oh right, then again you are part of that religion, therefore it MUST be correct!

And a benevolent being through the years perhaps offered us these visions so we could overcome this evil lie we see possibly coming together. To the woman, the whore of babylon, america transformed. Rides valiantly on the dragon, which has set out to conquer. And does, or maybe will..scary.

I'm going tio take a stab in the dark with God. Or Jesus.
Maybe? When one is doubtful to the nature of one's accusations, suspicions are cast on one's claims. Some Easchatobabble, yay!

Then theres the G8 nations. They are the 7 heads and 10 horns line i think somehow, haven't figured it out yet.

I'm confused:How does G8 equal 7 heads/10 horns? Then again, you don't know either so...

So what 9-11 was was not just a muslim attack on the west, it was piggybacked by globalists who are employed by satan himself disguised. to deceive a dumbed down populace, in order to make them willing slaves of a future society, created by your master from hell. George w. Satan. No right to protest, no right to run, these men are ruthless liars and murderers, as they example daily. The bible merely tells us where to look.

I'm not going into 911ology here, so I'm going to sidestep that issue. Once more the 'Rich people are Satanists/Vampires/Pixies belief rears it's ugly head. What is your definition of 'dumbed down'? Does evolution come into this? Also isn't it pointless for Satan to do this, I mean, he's going to be tortured for eternity anyway...

Look, I really can't be bothered deciphering the rest. I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The bible was written by man and is the supposed word of God. Who's to say the prophecies within the book are really not just metaphores for events taking place at the time it was written? How do you know that these visions weren't induced by a hallucinogen or other chemical substance?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The movies he presents are about synchromystic occurances of the appearence of the trade center in pop culture. looking at how and who built the towers, more importantly who built "the sphere" at the center, which relates back to mecca and the homeland of the illuminati. Notice how the towers look like giant tuning forks at the bottom. He goes into very good detail, its not just another presentation. he takes very subtle history and makes it relevant in a very convincing and modern way. I would go use your dial up power and excersize patience to watch them all.

starting with 911 stargate, cuboid stargate and lotus eating duck.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
The bible was written by man and is the supposed word of God. Who's to say the prophecies within the book are really not just metaphores for events taking place at the time it was written? How do you know that these visions weren't induced by a hallucinogen or other chemical substance?

I believe many were, ive done hallucinagens. And no im not crazy. But damn people, just read revelation, ezekiel and daniel and youll see what im talking about.

In fact a ritual by alester crowley (founder of illuminati) in the pyramid of giza, where he ingested psychedelics and sat in a sarcophogus while friends chanted stuff, he was possessed alledgedly by an ancient pharoah.

But consider many today have visions on psychedelics, so drugs are actually catalysts for the psychic mind to open. And whats to say there isnt a creator of all things, aliens, man, beasts, inner earth lol.. i mean my god, you cant make a tree can you? unless you copy it. So the psyechedelic mind is a doorway.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by arius
I heard so many what ifs in church growing up it makes my head hurt and yet the Bible tells us that man will not know the time. Kinda makes you think doesn't it?

yeah "what ifs" suck, its good that my theory actually has teeth, Like a mountain of evidence of the last 1000 years. Just go compare yourself, because i cant do all your work.

Anyone who cant see that our government has been hijacked is blind.
Anyone who doesnt see that satanists are using government power to get away with crime is blind.
Anyone who cant see callusions between different factions of subversive groups work together to take property or people and sell it/them to foreigners is criminally neglagent.
Christians arent the problem. The false leadership of christianity are, they are the ones responsible for all the stupid happy christians. I dont go to any church for this reason. And my what ifs, arent just what ifs. GO dig deeper youll understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Anyone who doesnt see that satanists are using government power to get away with crime is blind.

I dont believe in the Christian God nor do I believe in the Christian Satan. I dont see Satanists using the the governments, I see humans using the governments.

Anyone who cant see callusions between different factions of subversive groups work together to take property or people and sell it/them to foreigners is criminally neglagent.

The purpose of international finance collusion isnt to simply sell the land or the people that work it. The purpose of international finance is to grind every bit of capital return from those two things. It serves no purpose for everyone to simply sell everything to one and other without some kind of prospect of return on the investment.

One of the biggest problems i find with ATS is there is an abundance of people using the phrases "your a blind sheep" "your a sheeple" "your blind" "WAKE UP people" Whats wrong with these phrases you ask? Simple, just because people dont see things the way you do does not mean they are sheep or need to wake up, it just means they have a difference of opinion. Instead of acusing someone of being a sheep or asleep, try convincing them using more than hyperbole and loosely strung together facts and prophecies.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
that fine, im just telling them they should wake up. Because its funny the bible 2000 years ago, predicts that people would be complacent and evil, and give into a system that would be designed by this "satan". And you cant tell me that satanism doesnt do evil, to humans or our governments. Thats just ignorant i think because your not seeing it the way i do. When you look at similarities between the mormon church for instance, which directly states it believes god has chosen it to save america from some tyranny and turn america into a theoligical state..lame huh? well the mormon temple has designs on it like the baphomet, a satanic star..and the rituals they perform/performed were similar to both satanism and scottish rite masonry. Plus the fact that church members have stated they have people in all levels of government..(operatives). So noone can convince me that tyranny is not at hand. A sick deception of both opinion and spirit of the never truly free land called america. America..destroyed by design..and moronic cults with a skewed view of Jesus, and a perverted drive to never be wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Because its funny the bible 2000 years ago, predicts that people would be complacent and evil, and give into a system that would be designed by this "satan".

Ya it predicts it because people 2000 years ago were already complacent and evil, and gave into a system that would be designed by this "satan" Its called organized religion. Its called organized centers of wealth (banks.) Its called top down rule and its been in play since the dawn of time. Its easy to predict something is going to come true when its already happening around you. At best, those that wrote bible prophecies were good social observers.

And you cant tell me that satanism doesnt do evil, to humans or our governments.

Sure i can, satanism has little to do with who's in power and who pushes the buttons. You really think religion plays some role in the decision makings of the world? Please, even those entrenched in religious dogma rarely follow it, and when they do its for an alterior motive and agenda. An agenda that basically goes something like this. I will do whatever necessary to protect my wellbeing and the wellbeing of my class. If that means I must suceed power in this instance, i will. if this means i must invade a country, i will.

It doesnt matter what the circumstance, the evil you attribute to satan or his worship is simply the evil in every humans heart. Some use it, others dont.

Thats just ignorant i think because your not seeing it the way i do.

Thats not ignorace, thats a differnce of perspective. Here is one definition of ignorace:

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

online dictionary

When you look at similarities between the mormon church for instance, which directly states it believes god has chosen it to save america from some tyranny and turn america into a theoligical state..lame huh?

"And John Smith wrote the book of Morman, Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum"*
What does that really prove? That those with religious power want to turn that power into political power? So does every other faith on this planet. What makes your religion any more valid than theirs?

well the mormon temple has designs on it like the baphomet, a satanic star..and the rituals they perform/performed were similar to both satanism and scottish rite masonry.

Well the Pentacle was originally a Pagan symbol. And before that it was some other religion or faiths symbol. Symbols have as much power as you put into them.

Besides that, i know little of the morman faith and will require you to source your claims.

Plus the fact that church members have stated they have people in all levels of government..(operatives).

Once again I will ask you for a source on this.

So noone can convince me that tyranny is not at hand.

Well thats fine, i wont argue that tyranny is or isnt at hand. What I am arguing is that the bible is a fable, a story book, a historical myth wrapped in some real events. The purpose of such a book? Some use it for general guidelines on how to be a good person, and good for them. Others use it to exert power over others. And thats about it.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I merely trying to state, that when you read revelations, which every scholar with half a brain has stated that it is not of a story from long ago, but of future events. and many of the paragraphs start out with..this vision, and sometimes the "angel" giving the vision interprets it. Some things are left for us to see. WHich in my opinion the bible isnt just story but a conveyance to the right person in time and space, the existence of it implies a tying unified spirit in humankind. RElating it to many other cultures stories of creation, it is similar. SO we all agree basicly, but somehow disagree on misinterpretations and war with each other subsequently. That is what satan is, or Christ, which he is opposite, and forgiveness and wisdom and life etc..
It was a video documentary from the 80s, a little wierd, went into how mormonism is like scottish rite masonry with its secret initiation rituals, theyll never say they do them im sure. Hence the word secret. I forget the name sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I merely trying to state, that when you read revelations, which every scholar with half a brain has stated that it is not of a story from long ago, but of future events. and many of the paragraphs start out with..this vision, and sometimes the "angel" giving the vision interprets it.

And would these be bible scholars? With predispositions to believing in the mythology of the books of God and the relelations therein? Because if your trying to tell me that all scholars that have studied the book believe it to be a tell all of the future, man, you've got a lot of reading too do. Just googling the topic as such scholars > revelations bring this link up with some good points i think you need to consider. What the Bible Scholars Know

For as long as the book has been in circulation, people having been interpreting the signs and passages as indicative of their time. To be sure, the Human Race will come to an end, but this planet and the millions of others, and the universe will continue to turn and expand. God wont start the end times, Humans will.

new topics

top topics

join