It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 23 movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just got this and am going to watch it either tonight or tomorrow.

Has anyone seen it? Thoughts on it?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I watched it in the theater, and I loved it.

One of Jim Carrey's better films.

Great writing, full of suspense, and in my opinion, completely unpredictable.

I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I bought it the other day and watched it. I was able to watch the whole thing, but Jim really needs to stick to comedy in my opnion.

2 out of 5 stars.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I like Jim Carreys more serious roles, and I kinda liked this, I read some very harsh reviews before I bought it (I like to go against the grain) and I liked it.
Some real gritty stuff in there.

I give a 6/10.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You guys are tough.

9.5/10 !

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I liked it. It is good enough to rent and watch. I thought the movie had some pacing problems. It seemed slow to me in parts.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me a name of a song that played in THE NUMBER 23 at 22min through movie in a sex scene it is not on the soundtrack i dont know why and its a rock song cant find it anywhere i hope someone can help

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought it was good. I was hoping for more drama/thrill scenes but overall I liked it.
I'd give it an 8

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
this movie was amazing, totaly messed with my head, I started seeing 23 everywhere lol

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The movie was absolutely dreadful in my opinion. The story was weak, the direction was cheesy and as for Jim Carrey, I'm surprised I haven't had nightmares about his naked backside humping up and down during all the un-sexy sex scenes.

It received an average user rating of C+ on Yahoo Movies, personally I gave it a D. Carrey seemed to want a more serious movie role to prove he can actually "act", however I think he chose this script hastily.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
this movie was amazing, totaly messed with my head, I started seeing 23 everywhere lol

It came out on 2/23 and thats the same month/day as my bday, so I was a bit weirded out LOL

join