It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sighting In Stratford-Upon-Avon, England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
www.ribbands.co.uk...

Haha, "shaped" lanterns.
Just imagine when people see those:

"HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THAT! OMG STOP STOP STOP THE CAR! LOOK AT THAT LIGHT IN THE SKY HONEY, WHAT IS IT?!"

"OMG.. IT LOOKS.. WHAT THE, IT LOOKS LIKE A GLOWING COW!"

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good example of the inferiority of still photography. Only a video can lend credibility to this kind of sighting since it's movement, not structure, that rules out prosaic explanations.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Three had formed a triangular shape"

No... Really?

Other than a line what the bloody hell else could they form?

Need to see more pics and the apparent videos before being able to truely comment on this...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No stars in the sky five orbs four forming the letter Y and one moving in.

Hey, maybe they are saying Y do you think there are no stars in the sky.
Me thinks all those stars aren't really stars.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nice find fibonnaci, its very interesting to see such an open display of UFO's, in the heartlands of the UK especially as the crowds watching started to increase in size.

I wonder what the bard himself would have to say on the subject?

I didn't even hear of this! The only thing that I know for certain, is that I never get to see it, EVER! - maybe thats a good thing?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think the original thread was started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...but it died while we were waiting for the video. I only saw the picture in the Stratford newspaper though, the larger pic you've linked to is even more interesting as they're evidently in formation. I can't wait to see some video regarding this sighting.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like a secret military consortium triangle chasing a saucer. The reptillians also use triangle craft so I'm guessing they are chasing a nordic saucer.

Dae

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
From the original article,

She said: "Such incidents have been on the increase recently. There are reports at the moment coming in from all over the country.

There is one thing to remember, the UK has just recently made it illegal to smoke in pubs, these people for over a month now accross the UK, have been having a smoke outside... Someone looks up, "Whats that?".

The Dark knight thingy could be true yeah but this increase in sightings has a real reason, we cant assume UFO's have increased at all. Sightings yeah because more people are outside at night.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
aha the "Britons" they would do anything for us to pay attention on their sorry Tiny island.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that the United Kingdom is currently experiencing
the worst flooding in several decades and at the same time, UFO
sightings and Crop Circles are on the increase?

Flood Story: www.iht.com...

You would think that with more rain, there would be fewer UFO's
spotted due to more cloud cover. hmmm..

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The reptillians also use triangle craft so I'm guessing they are chasing a nordic saucer.

You mean vice pres Dicky uses triangle craft??
Does he have an all world permit to whoosh around anywhere he likes?

Seriously guys, what's the big deal if they are UFOs?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The big deal is not whether they are alien or not, but rather the fact that it would seem UK airspace is penetrated rather easily by unknown craft.

That is a worrisome thing....

And the MoD does not seem to care.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
yea 100s of people are going to stare up at lanterns...

you have got to be FFFFFFFFing kinding me!!!

-shakes his head-

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
wow this is amazing... Id like to think that people would know the diffference between lanterns and intelligent control.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Looks like a secret military consortium triangle chasing a saucer. The reptillians also use triangle craft so I'm guessing they are chasing a nordic saucer.

Please provide proof of the existance on this planet of 'Reptilians' or indeed any form of alien lifeform?

Stop posting rubbish

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok. Why would the MOD show themselves to be interested in this? They either know what it was / they were and know that it poses no threat or......... they have no idea what it was and if they say this then they chance a bit of panic. They do not want that. Imagine the consequences of mass panic in the UK? It was only a few years ago that petrol caused panic buying at supermarkets.

Let's go witht he Dark Knight thing and sightings are on the increase. I actually photographed what i believe to be an orb, my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...' , and the pic if you're interested s195.photobucket.com...

Feel free to add a comment if you wish.

Now, in the article we have a quote saying that sightings are on the increase. Is this true or are we just looking up more? Are we becoming more accepted in the realisation that the chances of being alone are basically none? And all these debunkers are finding it harder and harder to throw doubt on all this "potential" proof?

Just because people drink doesn't mean they get drunk and i woudl bet that 90% of the people coming out of the pub were in the right mind to know the difference between fast and slow moving objects that are "apparently"beyond our control. Alos, if people were slowing down in cars these were sober people who also witnessed the same event. We have to look at individual testimonies and possible video footage.

To the poster asking about weather conditions; in the report one person states that there were no stars in the sky and just the "lights". This would automatically make me think that it was a cloudy night, and being in Manchester I can say that it's been a rare thing to see stars at night because of the recent weather here in the UK.

And to the person who thinks us Brits will do anything for a bit of red neck attention - think before you open your mouth. it can get you in to trouble.

Keep looking up.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
To me the lanterns seems like a good explanation up until the people said;

'They moved with great agility and the movements where very erratic.'

Now to me saying that they were lanterns actually makes no sense for several reasons, the people said they moved into formation, next they said one of the lights suddenly speeded up to catch up to the other group (triangular) at great speed and then just stopped.
Lanterns do not do anything of such behaviour, they don't have characteristics they just float and go with the wind.

If they were lanterns they would have most likely drifted away from each other to all be seen as single lights instead of a group.

Dismissing this and saying its just something man made i think is a little silly, there's more to it than that and reading the article properly indicates that.

Well to me anyways but i do want to believe

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
aha the "Britons" they would do anything for us to pay attention on their sorry Tiny island.

WTF kind of dumb statement is that to come off with ?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Corso just started a new thread on this, and he included the link to the Daily Mail article again....they have got a video up now:

Video Footage

still cant decide whether it's lanterns or not. The fact that one seems to be moving while the others stay still is odd though

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Corso just started a new thread on this, and he included the link to the Daily Mail article again....they have got a video up now:

Video Footage

still cant decide whether it's lanterns or not. The fact that one seems to be moving while the others stay still is odd though

Ever seen ballons released?
Some shoot up into the air while some go up slowly
Some go sideways some go up some even go up so slowly you wonder why.

All caused by what they are flying over and the wind. If a lantern goes over someones chimney or something warm it will rise faster, or if a gust catches it, it will will move faster than others.

People are so quick to jump to the Alien idea before examining more mundane answers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join