It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Sun Worship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Anyone have any info on "Masonic Sun Worship" that alledgedly takes place in the higher degrees

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Looking into the symbolism of luciferian light may be of interest to you, so long as you appreciate it's not a guise for Satanism.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
BTW

I just noticed your locale, I'm here for a little while longer. U2U me about any lodge interests you have.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
try reading freemasonwatch web page

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the cult of The Unconquered Sun?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Lucifer=fallen angel=humanity

I wound not personally want to worship the fall into materiality, although it has served its purpose, due to the ability to have the soul trapped by the dark side.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that the Kemetians literally worshipped The Sun is mistaken.

The Masons study the ancient Kemetic knowledge so I doubt that they would worship the physical Sun either. They do pervert the original teachings at times though...

After Khuen-Aten(Ankhen-Aten) died; the Kemetians threw that Atenism nonsense out.

An excerpt from the writings of Ra Un Nefer Amen

[".........When AMEN-HOTEP III's son arrived at the age of marriage, the king sent another request for a MITANNI (HITTITTE) princess to become the "mistress of KEMET". As this is a title for a Queen, and AMEN-HOTEP's wife (QUEEN TYI) was still alive on the throne, which was never and could not be shared with another queen, it is clear that the request was for the son. TADUKHIPA was sent, but she arrived after the king's death. It is thus that she became Queen of KEMET, once more and again in defiance to tradition, by marriage to AMEN-HOTEP IV. Her given KEMETIC name was NEFER-NEFERU-ATEN ("the beautiful, beautiful disk of the sun"), shortened by contemporary scholars to "NEFERTITI". She could not have had that name by birth,, as the custom of creating names around ATEN (the solar disk) did not begin until afterAMEN-HOTEP IV became king and changed his name to ANKHAN-ATEN (whose proper name was KHUEN-ATEN), due to the fact that he repudiated the age-old spiritual tradition of KEMET by adopting the EUROPEAN/HYKSOS sun (SHEMESH) worhsip religion, which NEFERTITI, and other MITANNI and HITTITE princesses brought with them. All historians clame that he "replaced the state religion", supposedly "polytheistic", with the monotheistic worship of ATEN. Since ATENISM is the worship of the PHYSICAL SUN, it cannot be called MONOTHEISM, but rather MONOLATRY (the worship of one idol). ...............We must however, take note of the fact that after KHUEN-ATEN's rise to power, the legitimate heirs to the KEMETIC throne were displaced for about 200 years. KHUEN-ATEN's move was not a religious one, but rather a political coup engineered by the MITANNI's and HITTITES, by taking advantage of AMEN-HOTEP III's naive, trust ways, and greed."]

ONE

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
the name 'lucifer' appears only once in the bible. it is a questionable translation to boot.
that said, something i find interesting is as noted, both jesus and lucifer are morning stars(as noted above). way cooler is that using the formula(which you've seen at ATS before) a=6, b=12, c=18, etc., both jesus and lucifer are 444. to me this means they are either opposite sides of the same coin, or there are the same entity, and the subtle subterfuge of the vatican, et al, have demonized one of the true titles of the saviour.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
It's probably symbolic of more than one thing.

The Son of Man or the Original Man IS the Sun(Son/Heru/Yeshua/Krishna etc.).

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Tamahu]

Finally someone who has done his/her homework. Lucifer is also equated with Osiris, I forgot the exact quote from mason/rosicrucian Manly P Hall but Lucifer is often associated with Sun archetypes like Jesus, Krishna, Buddha etc.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Finally you guys are getting the picture! An Aryan does not necessarily mean "White Skinned". Aryans are SUN WORSHIPERS & *there is nothing wrong with that* (i.e. It is a Racial & Religious Connotation - even though those things are NOT Mutually Exclusive). Being an Aryan does not necessarily make you a "Nazi Murderer" or "Anti-Semitic"!!! What if the tables were turned & it were shown that through-out history Orthodox people were shown to be Rabidly "Anti-Aryan" & constantly called us
"Evil Satanic Pagan Witches" for expressing our beliefs - which everyone should have the right to do!!!!! Everyone should be FREE to Worship in what ever way that they choose (As long as it is in a Peaceful Manner)!!!

I don't Agree with President Bush on a lot of things - but this is def one of the things that I do agree with him on!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Knocked the dust off this one, "Masonic Sun Worship"? Absolutely! It's called a weekly golf outing, that�s about as far as your going to get with the "those in the know, those that hold the higher Degrees", yeah, that's who I'm playing golf with. The frequent use of the Sun and Moon in Masonic symbols, and also within our ritual comes from of all things the Bible (quotes are from the KJV):

Genesis 1:16-18

16: And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17: And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18: And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

The Master of a Lodge of Masons is reminded to govern his Lodge with equal regularity, as the Sun and the Moon govern night and day. Think about this for a moment and then continue on with another Masonic symbol that rarely (I never see it) is mentioned. The Black and White checkerboard of King Solomon's Temple. Most Lodges incorporate this into the design of the Lodge (easy enough, it's a floor after all), and a poor Lodge (yes there are those, just like there are poor Catholic parishes) may have nothing more than a poster. The checkerboard represents the reality of the presence of both Good and Evil (be it in one man's life or society at large). A trend has developed, Day and Night, Black and White, Good and Evil, Yin and Yang? Eastern Philosophy? How about a fair and balanced look at... Fox News? *quickly looks over his shoulder at the anticipated arrival of the Colonel, and his frothing at the mouth liberal minions replete with tar, feathers, and pitchforks* Life? Freemasonry is about balance, whether it be time, morality, family, friends, country� the complex existence�The first Day Planner?

This brings me to one of my pet peeves which I will demonstrate anecdotally: A patient goes to three doctors, presenting a complaint of leg pain. The first doctor, an Orthopedist, proclaims ligament, tendon, and/or cartilage damage. The next doctor, a Neurologist determines that the pain originates from pinched nerves in the spine. The last doctor, a Rheumatologist find the breakdown of the autoimmune system, and the subsequent failure of the bodies musculoskeletal function. The patient comes to me (for diagnostic testing to prove which diagnosis is correct) and I ask: �when did you first notice this problem�? The reply: �After years of being a couch potato and gaining weight, I decided to get some exercise; so I went on a 20 mile hike in the mountains�. The patient was merely sore from a level of activity that they were not acclimated to. The doctors made their respective diagnosis in accordance with their �Specialty�, they were trained to �see� certain things and they did, that which they �know�. I humbly submit that each of you, the uninitiated (not made a point of derision, just fact) has interests, and because of your interests, you �see� certain things in Freemasonry (that which is unknown to you).This is a wonderful segue into what I hope will further demonstrate (Tamahu, you will be familiar with this) the folly of perception through ignorance; the story of the "Blind Men and the Elephant".

Tamahu, your display of the Shriner symbol and the subsequent link which was so much drivel that I won�t even address it here. Demonstrates how far this tendency will go, the real truth about Shriners, will demonstrate the philanthropy of what is a "North American Phenomena in Masonry". Masons from the U.K. (like MA, L, et al) look upon the Shriners as the �Unfortunate Frat Boy Wing of Freemasonry�, nothing to be taken seriously, and hopefully they grow out of it quick (not a chance guys we�re having to much fun). On another point of accuracy, the correct designation is A.A.O.N.M.S., the Ancient Arabic Order of the Noble Mystic Shrine; the A.M.A.S.O.N. acronym is an internal recruiting tool used to remind Master Masons that they can become a Shriner (just by petitioning, nothing more). Hope this helped clarify things.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
It's probably symbolic of more than one thing.

The Son of Man or the Original Man IS the Sun(Son/Heru/Yeshua/Krishna etc.).

A Mason in most cases, is a Muslim Son(many find it absurd for a Muslim to become a Muslim Son(M.ystic A.rabic S.on O.f N.obles), which is what Noble Drew Ali and Elijah Muhammad both did).

Knowledge the following but don't take ANYTHING on face-value:

[

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

Some links which COULD be a proper interpretation of the lessons:

amirfatir.tripod.com...

amirfatir.tripod.com...

amirfatir.tripod.com...

ONE

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Tamahu]

I know I'm late on this topic but I had a hard time making Masons know the craft is not new. I told them as a Moor I was taught how this old science was passed down through the ages. Noble Drew Ali did receive his degrees in Egypt but he is not leeser. I dont know what kind of initiation he received because of his knowledge. But Elijah Muhammed learned Moorish Science from Drew Ali then went on to I suppose Masonry. The Fez they wore is common for Moors initiated or not. I'm glad you guys are here to see I'm not alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Some of those quotes and sites I dont agree with though.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
True indeed Helioform.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the name 'lucifer' appears only once in the bible. it is a questionable translation to boot.
that said, something i find interesting is as noted, both jesus and lucifer are morning stars(as noted above). way cooler is that using the formula(which you've seen at ATS before) a=6, b=12, c=18, etc., both jesus and lucifer are 444. to me this means they are either opposite sides of the same coin, or there are the same entity, and the subtle subterfuge of the vatican, et al, have demonized one of the true titles of the saviour.

Greetings Brethren and Fellows,
I have been experimenting with billybob's forumla. First of all I must make it clear that the name Lucifer appears only in the King James version of the Bible - Originally edited by Bro. Francis Bacon.

It is indeed an interesting formula, and I took it one step further...

4 + 4 + 4 = 12

Many of you may have read the Key of Solomon - it clearly states that 12 is the number of Solomon - I may be confused with something else, but I am pretty sure. Further more, if we were to split the word Solomon into SOL OM ON; then we have the word for Sun in three different languages - as well as this, the languages that it is spelt in (Latin [in reference to Ancient Rome], Sumerian, and Ancient Egyptian) all have deities that display similar charateristics to Jesus eg. Persecution for religious acts, crucifixion, resurrection etc.

444 + 444 = 888... 8 + 8 + 8 = 24... 2 + 4 = 6

This is also interesting, the pattern recurs and get the number 6, the number that was used to cipher the alphabet.

Anyway, thats just my two cents - I may be wrong.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Decretal]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decretal
Greetings Brethren and Fellows,
I have been experimenting with billybob's forumla. First of all I must make it clear that the name Lucifer appears only in the King James version of the Bible - Originally edited by Bro. Francis Bacon.

There is no proof that Sir Francis Bacon was a Freemason.
There is no proof that Sir Francis Bacon had a hand in editing the KJV.
Lucifer did not originate in the KJV.

The above statement is mere fabrication that can be found on anti-masonic websites such as this.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Nice try Decretal.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decretal
Further more, if we were to split the word Solomon into SOL OM ON; then we have the word for Sun in three different languages - as well as this, the languages that it is spelt in (Latin [in reference to Ancient Rome], Sumerian, and Ancient Egyptian)

This is an interesting theory, but whether we believe that Solomon was an actual person, or an entity created by the Jews returning from the captivity, Rome was not of sufficient size for any of them to have heard of Latin at the time of the writing of the book of kings.

The issue is even more complexified by the fact that the name "Solomon" in Hebrew actually sounds closer to "Schlomo." So I doubt that the word actually encodes what you think it does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join